TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
10/7/2021 Carina responded to all of my questions and patiently resolved the issues I experienced with the touchup kit. It appeared that the nibs were very dry upon receipt of the kit combined with a somewhat hard material in which the various contents were to have migrated through to the wedged tip.
Easy to order. Kits make it easy.
Quick service of an agent and good products. He obviously know his subject matter. Nothing better that great customer service behind their products, paint always is perfect match and easy to apply. Again, great job Don!
This is the second time ordering touch up paint. I anticipate this order will be as my previous order which was an exact match.
Based on past experiences finding touchup paint, this experience was as surprise from beginning to end. I haven't received the product yet, but the process was terrific.
Very easy process from beginning to end. Thanks!
EASY TO USE THE SITE AND PRICES ARE GOOD
I will what until I get it and use it!
Website is easy to navigate. They have had every color I have ever needed, and i have had a lot of cars. The colors match original paint colors very well.
I have used your paints before on a 70 Elcamino but it was just a shade light. Real close but what do you want for a paint being on a car for 20 years. Love your clear coat and primer.
The website was excellent. Selecting my color was very easy and the explanation of the different selections that I had available were very clear.
My first time shopping with touch-up-direct, they made it real easy finding pnt code, after that it was easy finding the color paint I was looking for
Simple and efficient process to locate and order the specific materials needed. Helpful tips and videos on best practices for using the products.
It was easy to find the paint I need Thank you can't wait to see how the match is
Great service. Just waiting to receive material.
Very easy to order and good product selection. Quite pleased with my experience ordering through TouchUpDirect.
Excellent product
Made getting my paint easy
Excellent all areas. Used the product before.
Quick response time!