TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Awesome service. Easy to use app.
Professional they ask questions to make sure you get what you need
Easy view on web side
So easy to find the correct color. Loved the information on needing the two step process.
The order process was very easy and straightforward. They had the exact color # for my 2012 Honda CRV that was listed on the inside of the door panel. I will update review when I receive my Touch up paint and use it. Will show before and after pics.
Easy to use website 😊
I’m very happy this company is Exelente perfect costumer service

Thank you very mucho !!!
Came quicker than I was expecting. Looks great on my car.
(Jeep) -
GREAT PRODUCTS THAT WHY I COME BACK,PAINT ALWAYS MATCHES THE COLOR OF MY CARS. THANKS
I think this company is Top Notch, I rare these days to find companies that do what they say.......... and say what they do !
I’m impressed, being a former company owner/ operator, I can tell you how difficult it is to stay on top of things , all things and still get the projects out and in the quality that we all look for and require!
Thx,
TouchUpDirect
Keep up the excellent work
Bruce Tripp
Web site was easy to use and description of the product was fine. Once I receive the product and use it I will have a much better idea and ability to rate it. I do like the one year guarantee.
Website was easy to use. Had exactly What I needed. Would definitely buy from touch up direct again!
Site facile pour consultation.
I ordered the wrong color but it was an easy fix. Thanks to Sam for being so responsive!
You guys are great if my color is right. Thanks Bobby
Customer service was all that,James showed a lot of patient we me. All tho my order isn’t going to be here intil tomorrow he assured me I would be getting the correct color of paint. Even if I receive the wrong paint James did all he could.
INCREDIBLE SERVICE. FAST, AND PERFECT COLOR MATCH TO 15 YEAR OLD BMW. I HAVE NEVER BEFORE BEEN ABLE TO GET A SMALL PROBLEM LIKE THIS RESOLVED SO QUICKLY AND EASILY. HAVE REFERRED SEVERAL FOLKS TO THEM AND KNOW THEY WILL BE HAPPY.
Sent coupon code requested quickly :-)
Very helpful with my questions prior to placing my order. Have not yet received the product.
My car looks great again!!!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,747 reviews