TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
They had just what I needed and at a great price.
Website is very easy to use and provides all of the options up front Well put together.
Website is very user-friendly easy navigation
good customer service by phone
Easy to find the product I needed and very clear on product details to ensure I ordered the right package.
I've been putting off getting touch up paint for my car because I absolutely did not want to go back to the dealership - searched online and found Touch Up Direct - it was SUPER easy to pick my make, model and color, and have it shipped to me! Super happy to have found this site!
Easy to order.
Easy and direct
The product I bought worked great made a great improvement on my Jeep. Thanks for everything.
(Jeep) -
Did the job!!
(Jeep) -
Extremely easy purchase knowing the paint code of my truck. Thanks! :-)
Ordering was easy and the color match is perfect.
Thanks for keeping me updated.
Easy and Effortless
TouchupDirect responded quickly each time I put a ticket in. I was hesitant that anything would be resolved using there digital ticketing system but was delighted. Each time there was a quick response and when I explained the issue they sent out the correct color that I needed even though it was no fault of their own. Thanks again TouchupDirect! Great paint and better customer service.
Simple and easy site to use to select the proper color and product.
Very easy to use no problems
Finding the right color was easy, and the suggestions for which kit to get are very helpful. Thanks!
Ordered on a Friday, got my product on Monday. That was without paying extra for rush delivery.
So far so good. Haven’t seen the product yet,
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,297 reviews