TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

15280 El Prado Rd., ,

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 1st May 2022
FRANK P
TouchUpDirect 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Keith H
James F
Very easy to order and good product selection. Quite pleased with my experience ordering through TouchUpDirect.
Excellent product
Made getting my paint easy
Excellent all areas. Used the product before.
Quick response time!
Easy to find the correct color and order. What you get is also clearly explained.
Website east to navigate and the ordering process was great. Contacted customer service when I had to cancel my order because my son-in-law had gone to the dealership to purchase the paint touchup for my car. The whole process was simple and the reply and refund was prompt. Thanks for quick and efficient service.
Finding a solution to my needs went smoothly, Let's hope the process to resolve also goes on with ease.
prices may seem a bit high but the quality received more than makes for it. A definite buy for the auto owner and enthusiast alike.
Great Service
Very easy to get what I wanted but when I was first offered ten percent off by entering my email I did so but the ten percent was not deducted on checkout
Super easy to order and I love the fact that a whole kit available for a great touch up job.
I've been looking for paint for my 07 Saleen Mustang ( G5 Alloy ). So glad you were able to answer my need. Can't wait to use it on a area that needs attention. Thanks, Rick
testing the software. test test test test test test
Good selection of products; and easy shopping experience. Looking forward to see the product performance.
Ordering great. Products…to be determined.
Easy to use website, great selection and competitive prices. Overall, an excellent online shopping experience.
Website was easy to use and found what I needed quickly.
Fast service, great price, and timely notifications of order status.
easy to work