TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Simple and easy site to use to select the proper color and product.
Very easy to use no problems
Finding the right color was easy, and the suggestions for which kit to get are very helpful. Thanks!
Ordered on a Friday, got my product on Monday. That was without paying extra for rush delivery.
So far so good. Haven’t seen the product yet,
I can find out what I need to paint my car here.
Website was easy to use. Found what i needed easily.
U guys r good
Your vehicle menu tree makes it easy to select the right color. No guesswork, no need to bother customer service. It's all there, fully explained. I'm a repeat customer who appreciates your products, your service and the quick order fulfillment. Thanks, guys.
Quick and easy to order. Makes it convenient to order packages for items that you need.
Ordering was very easy, but I just ordered over the weekend, so I haven’t received it yet. Really hope it’s a good match! I have used other products in the past and was not happy with them. Really hoping this is better!
No comments. So far all good.
All good from order to arrival.
Great site, easy to use
Have used product before. Worked great!
Good information and easy to order
Amazing! Very good stuff
My package was damaged and an item was missing. They responded immediately and sent on another full shipment. Great customer service! Can’t say the same about USPS who should have been more careful.
Very Easy to deal with.
I have ordered before and the color was a perfect match . Awesome!
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,304 reviews