TouchUpDirect Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
So far it's been a great experience
Online order process was fast & easy. I would recommend Touch up Direct to my friends.
It was a very simple process to pick color.
Easy to maneuver thru you site!
Website easy to navigate. Can’t wait for my order
Easy to navigate website
easy website to use
Website was easy to navigate.
Easy check out.
Can’t wait for the touch up so I can make my car look great again
Es fácil encontrar el color que quieras
Easy to find the right paint kit for your car!
The shopping experience was quick and easy, especially being able to check out with Amazon pay.
Great to find an all inclusive kit to repair the scratches and scrapes including all prep materials.
Site was easy to use.
Easy to navigate site and the recommendations for each kit were a nice addition!
Easy to use
Easy to navigate.
Easy to navigate website, easy to order what I needed.
I needed to get another color after my original order and Mary was extremely helpful and responded next day!
Order process was quick and easy. Can't review the product until it's received, but so far so good
It's great to deal with a wonderful company that is there to help you every time you have a question.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.62 based on 11,748 reviews