Transcendental Meditation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transcendental Meditation
Read Transcendental Meditation Reviews

About Transcendental Meditation:

An evidence-based technique for inner peace and wellness. It's absolutely effortless, taught one-to-one by certified teachers, and guaranteed. We've taught over 6 million people, and hundreds of published research studies have found it to be highly effective on stress and anxiety, brain function, and cardiovascular health.

1-888-532-7686

Beautiful, this TM technique is EXACTLY what I was expecting. I'm so grateful I got to experience it. And I had an amazing instructor (Olga). Thank You
(Fairfield, IA) - Posted 2 months ago
Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Now putting it into practice and finding deep insight and a strengthening of my intuition. Thank you
(Garden City, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
I look forward to my time in TM & (for a novice ) can't believe it took me so long to find & practice ... everyone with the slightest inkling should be committed to 20 minutes twice a day for the rest of their lives , it's easy ,fun ,& rewarding . Don't get me started ; it is that fantastic .
(Akron, OH) - Posted 2 months ago
This is one of the easiest things of ever had to learn.
I have seen results right away
This powerful tool is going to help me heal.
(Portland, OR) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been practicing TM for about a week and a half. I have found a rest and clarity that I have not experienced in many years. It is an amazingly easy and gentle practice that can be done anywhere. I even did my meditation in Penn Station one day!
(Manhattan Grand Central) - Posted 2 months ago
I am thoroughly enjoying the benefits of TM. I also use the website information to enhance and learn more. There is just so much to learn. Thank you!
(Seattle, WA) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s been going incredible well. I wish I learned this 20 years ago. It’s helped me became more aware and present. It’s helping react better to stress.
(Cayuga, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
I'm still a little confused.
(Central New York, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been meditating twice for the past 10 days and I see the effects of TM in my daily life. I’m more confident and focused.
(Washington, DC) - Posted 2 months ago
Life changing. You are worth the time and money.
(Long Beach, CA) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing! Great experience and I’m
Finding it extremely beneficial
(Westchester, NY) - Posted 2 months ago
Life changing.
(Kansas City, KS) - Posted 2 months ago
Very easy start to the practice. Looking forward to the lifelong journey of learning.
(Cleveland, OH) - Posted 2 months ago
Great way to start and end my day!
(Chandler, AZ) - Posted 2 months ago
Only 3 weeks in and it’s making a perceived difference.
(Louisville, KY) - Posted 2 months ago
Cheryl and Laurie are terrific.

Cheryl in particular has a special vibe!
(Evanston, IL) - Posted 2 months ago
I wish I could’ve learned the TM technique long ago.
(Bloomington, IN) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s biggest selling point is that nothing is needed to prepare to meditate and it can be practiced anywhere.
(Northeast, FL) - Posted 2 months ago
It's been transformational, Jesse was an amazing teacher.
(Los Feliz, CA) - Posted 2 months ago