Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Parcel wasn’t even delivered to my address which is what i entered as my delivery address. After sending emails I still haven’t had a reply!!
I paid for next day delivery as needed items next day but Trouva processed order late. When I emailed they said would refund delivery as gesture of goodwill!!! What goodwill you didn’t deliver item when expected so how can you charge me next day delivery so no goodwill... also when I emailed to say I would like to make formal complaint I was just told to send items back if I’m not happy. Absolutely disgusting customer service. Very unprofessional and unethical.
Ordered 2 jumpers on 3 January - one from another online store arrived via Royal Mail next day late afternoon; the one from Trouva via UPS has still not arrived - and is delayed again. Both unacceptable and unnecessary poor delivery service.
I have not received my order and I email customer services and they have not replied
I am still waiting for my order to be completed before I leave a review
Dr Nora Tsatsas
NW3 5RN
I have not received my order as yet, I was advised that expected delivery date was 31st December.
Please could you inform me of when I can expect this delivery of a Burrows & Hare canvas lunch container.
According to Trouva the cutlery we wanted was in stock - the company website showed four of the item - we ordered and a day later received an email fromTrouva saying they were unable to supply as had no stock! That mis-information cost us the chance to take another deal that in the meantime has expired. Won’t trust them again.
Wrong goods sent.
Sent by Standard instead of the Express delivery that I had paid for.
Lied about delivery method used.
Consequently order arrived after not before Xmas.
Avoid Trouva would be my recommendation.
Still not received my goods. No use after Xmas. Not even a message from you to explain
Didn't receive the item
Can’t at the mo, haven’t received the parcel.
Rubbish, still not arrived. Rip off
I ordered for the first time on the 11th December, had confirmation that my item "was on its way" 14th December, and then had to chase the status on 18th December. I received a reply on the 19th December to say Trouva would look into this for me, and if necessary despatch another item (the tracking status told me at hadn't even left the supplier).

It's now 22nd December and nothing heard from anybody, so I guess I need to chase again today; no doubt only to be informed this is one present that won't arrive in time.

Merry Christmas Trouva - way to go!
Terrible ☹️ ordered two wine glasses - upon delivery I realised one glass was smashed as it hadn’t been packaged well at all . I emailed trouva last Tuesday 6 days ago to resolve the issue refund me or replace items / I got an email today to state they were unable to replace glasses as out of stock so they advised they would refund me for one glass ? I’m now left with one random glass that does not match anything and would like to return this item as it’s no use to me on its own I ordered two as a matching pair .
Very late delivery still not arrived
Delivery now 5 days overdue really disappointed as I have paid for express delivery and had to buy a replacement present will not use you again and will expect a full refund
Ordered my present but never turned up then got a email saying out of stock, really poor at updating information
Have not yet received order
Love to give a review but still not received any goods.
How can leave a review? I’m still waiting for delivery!!! I keep chasing up the order but all I get up is “ we’re chasing the boutique “ back, this is the first time I’ve shopped independent, it’s kind of leaving a bitter taste, I’m just hoping you come up with the goods in time for Christmas. I’ve spent a lot of money here
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,542 reviews