Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Great service BUT delivery far to expensive. Small package could easily been posted in Royal Mail much cheaper in this case than using delivery company
I was very pleased with my jellyfish ornament. Great value when I compare to other sites. Good communication on delivery snd very timely. Would definitely use Trouva against
Excellent quality product which arrived nicely packaged.
I was A bit disappointed when I received the trivet, it said on your web site the trivet was 22cm * 22cm but when I measured it, it was only 20 * 20 luckily it was just big enough, other wise it was good.
Excellent speedy service . Lovely portfolio from indie shops
Great site for different gifts, sent quickly
Lovely item received from Trouva.
My order was dealt with quickly and efficiently and even though there was only a couple of days to go before Christmas day, it arrived on time.
Very happy with the efficiency of service and the personalised touches in relation to the product which made it special.
After a desperate search for crispy nougat Trouva came up trumps but unfortunately after I placed my order, the items were sold. Trouva contacted me immediately and refunded my money including a voucher. I am very pleased how they operate and will definitely shop with them in the future. I would recommend this company.
Item took a couple of days longer than the estimated delivery time to arrive (ended up being 7 days from order), but overall, a very good service, and good to support smaller businesses
order placed and very prompt dispatch and delivery . Happy to use again
Very impressed with the ease of shopping online with you. The promised delivery was exceed by coming a day earlier will certainly be looking at your other products.
I was recommended Trouva, I had no idea they supported independents. Brilliant idea, greater choice on garments, furnishings and quality.

I haven’t received the garment yet, also it’s a present, but it was just what I wanted at the right price, I’m sure I won’t be disappointed
I bought a Harley Scottish women’s sweater from Trouva,express delivery.They didn’t do that so sent it
to another town to be picked up by
courier.Refunded postage.Could only contact them by email-needed to speak to a person.Sweater lovely,staff did their best but one or
two things need ironing out for things to run smoothly.Would have given 5.Staff very helpful.
Easy to deal with, not sure of final outcome as the people who were to receive the products will not have received them at xmas?
I like being able to use smaller local shops and appreciate the way Trouva brings them together.
The plant shop I used were very efficient though they sold out of my first choice at the wrong moment!
I’m really pleased with what I ordered, the only concern was that when it was delivered the box was massively damaged, it actually looked like it had been cut open, and I expected the glasses inside to be broken, but luckily they weren’t. I’m happy with that I ordered, maybe the delivery people are a bit shady?!
Trouva has a great selection of gifts. It cannot compete,however with a browse around an independent shop. I chose a couple of mugs which were fine but a bit different from the photo. I thought they had a matt finish and they were shiny. The gift wrapping from the boutique could not be differentiated from normal packing. They were just loosely wrapped in white tissue with a postcard slipped in with them. Disappointing. The mugs will still be fine for presents but I won't keep one myself which had been the intention. This experience won't put me off from using Trouva again as I think it is a great idea and I assume I was just unlucky. One always takes a risk when one buys things from a photo rather than being able to handle them.
Found a great wicker tree skirt that fits perfectly. My first time shopping at Trouva and it was really successful and love my item. The only thing I thought was a tad pricey was the express shipping but apart from that, really happy.
I found the product I needed (which is tricky to find in most places) and managed to get a discount meaning it was cheaper than buying directly from the store. My only problem was that I could not pay with my bank card (no fault of my own) and ended up having to use a credit card. Delivery was quick and parcel was packaged well.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,521 reviews