Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Really impressed first time of ordering with Trouva. Great price and service, Red Wing boots arrived quicker than expected.
Excellent service- great range of unusual and beautiful gifts
Delivery was quick and the gift, which was quite difficult to source before I found this website, was really well received - thankyou 😊
Excellent service first time I have used this company, will definitely use again
Lovely item and fast delivery!!
Super quick delivery, beautiful vase
The products I bought were delivered quickly, very well packaged and even with a handwritten note - such a lovely touch! My mirrors are gorgeous too. Will definitely shop here again.
Perfect item, well packaged and fast delivery, will definitely purchase again, thank you
Very happy with my recent purchase. Promptly delivered. Good quality metallic leather (which I know will not crack and split) Moroccan slippers. Thankyou.
My Moomin Travel Cup is my Favourite thing right now!!
It arrived promptly and beautifully packaged and was just as described. Loved the handwritten signature on the card.
I’m a big advocate for independent retailers and in this case it’s been proved that it’s the best way to shop. Thank you Trouva! Of course I’ll recommend you to my friends!
Beautiful very good quality baby clothes that look great and very original. Really good prices too and all delivered so quickly and beautifully packaged. Lovely to know these are independent retailers and not big chains too.
Item was delivered very quickly and packaged very well. It was just what I wanted. Happy to support online retailers at this difficult time.
Absolutely love my shoes! Great service from Trouva. Thank you x
My new tray arrived promptly. It's well made and a very attractive design, so very pleased overall.
Very quick service
Easy to order. Quick and safe delivery service
I ordered some table mats and coasters. They were so pretty and matched my tablecloth perfectly. My order went through easily but neither was in stock and I got a lovely letter explaining the delay and asking if I wanted to wait. I did and it was worth it.
A great item! Delivery of the item came within one week. Thank you!
A gorgeous top and super quick delivery. Very happy......definitely recommend x
Very fast delivery. I was kept up-to-date through the different stages of my purchase. Lovely item as well. Would not hesitate to use again.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,547 reviews