Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I love my new canisters.
I Ordered a lovely black bra which was delivered in about 3 days.It was nicely wrapped in black tissue paper and on trying it on it was a perfect fit. i highly recommend this site for online shopping
Great product . Thank you.
Loved receiving my purchase! It’s was wrapped beautifully, there was a little thank you note, everything was so thoughtful and personal. Made me smile. The only negative was that it took a little bit longer than I thought, I should have looked properly at where it was being shipped from, and how long it would take...but that’s my fault!
Easy to order & fast delivery with a handwritten card enclosed with my parcel which was well wrapped. Recommended.
service was efficient and prompt
Promptly received my order. When there was a problem with stock supply on an item it was quickly resolved with a refund and a 10% voucher. I would have given 5 stars but when I tried to purchase something else using the voucher was told it had expired but it hadn't! Just a blip. Wonderful choices across a wide range. Love Branche d'Olive!!
I had a hard time trying to reach out to the seller about my order and it was quite urgent. I might’ve missed the quick way to message the seller about a specific order but if so maybe you could make it easier for us to navigate the website. other than that I had a really nice experience.
Good products and fast delivery and communication was great! Thanks for the free gift
Gives access to unusual designs from independent stores around the country.
I was delighted to find a particular item I was searching for via a web search, and then had the bonus of discovering Trouva. I will browse there again when looking for gifts. A great idea. Delivery of my item was speedy.
Fast delivery thank you , maybe could be free or discounted for orders over 80, even 100 :)
Unfortunately the item I ordered and paid for was out of stock, and I received an email a day or so afterwards informing me so. Shops should update their websites so you are unable to order and pay for an item which is out of stock. However, Trouva contacted me and refunded my money and kindly offered a £5 discount on my next purchase. I'm not sure how long that offer will last though as there is nothing I require at the moment.
Found a lovely modern wall clock, just what we were after. Reasonably priced and delivered quickly.
Lovely selection of products, fast service, excellent quality items!
Good service. Arrived promptly. Would order again
Prompt delivery and very nicely packaged, Good value for money.
Lovely site with lots of different items that are not regular high-street items. It is a good site for something a little less standard or unique. Good customer service.
Great service- products that came were brilliant
Love the package gives a prestigious feel about the product.....initial impression of the actual product is that it feels moisture get for a couple of hrs and then lips start to dry out again. Going to keep working with this product a while longer to be able to give a fair decision.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,550 reviews