Under Armour Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Under Armour

How would you rate Under Armour ?

(optional)

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ray

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Under Armour in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I order a product and paid for next day air, no package and was told that it wont be here until after I needed item. Called cusotmer service and the lady did not care if I needed it the item for the time I paid for. If they are going to collect the money for the item then the need to have it on the day that we paid for instead of waiting to ship the product. This is the 1st and last time I deal with this company."
Luis
"this company ROCKS! messed up my order. super easy to return and reorder.... never buy nike again for sure. all i hear is crickets at NIKE...."
Yih-Lang CHEN
"STYLISH AND PERSONALITY"
Marko Suac
"Quality of material is superb."
Patrcia Kidd
"gym shirts bought for my son so far 4 excellent quality and price quick delivery returns free what more do you want?"
"Great selection of gear - and superb quality. thank you."
"Great products, & service. Free returns. Wide choice of colours in all items."
Paolo Padoan
"Thank you very good sports shop.... i find every things...."
Michail Patsatzis
"very high quality products!...easy to order from anywhere....easy access to watch the progress of the order...safe and many payment methods"
"Absolutely disgusted as I emailed customer service with hopes they could help me return an order (1 item was faulty) and the other didn’t suit , received an email saying they had received my query and that they would contact me over 10 days later and STILL no contact , had to pay to send items back via Royal Mail as they didn’t get back to me to assist with the “free postage” so disappointing and now they haven’t sent any confirmation of the refund (that is still due)."
"Quick delivery. Good quality."
"good quality gear, reasonably priced."
Pagan
"Stylish branded clothing at an affordable price, a very user friendly site with fast delivery"
Gabor Jenei
"Good products, great quality, good fit, good guide for size if you don't have experience with the brand. Also free delivery and free returns."
Steve Turley
"Got my order in a decent amount of time, more importantly kept me informed of the status of my order, followed up with a polite request for feedback. All very consumer oriented."
Christopher
"Excellent training gear"
"Products - First Class Price - Reasonable Stock Levels - Brilliant"
Lauren Shaw
"Great service"
Norma Dauer
"Great size information, wonderful color choices,comfy styles and products all fit. Quick to ship. Can't go wrong here."
Christopher Kelly
"Great prices, great fit, great product."
Under Armour is rated 4.29 based on 21 reviews