Under Armour Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Under Armour

How would you rate Under Armour ?

"Most Forgetful and Un Professional Experience at Under Armour Store at Bugis Junction Singapore. To Whomsoever It May Concern: I would like to bring to your kind attention the following with regards to my extremely poor and frustrating experience at the Under Armour Store at Bugis Junction Singapore, on 25th Aug 2018: I had purchased 9 Items as per the attached bills from the Under Armour Store Bugis Junction Singapore for my son. I live in India and was on a business trip to Singapore. At the time of purchase i had informed the sales person that there may be an issue with the sizes as my son is in India and I am likely to return to Singapore after a month and if they could exchange the size of the shirts if there is a problem, which they agreed at the time of sale. The total SD434 purchase was done by me via receipt ref 28/07/18 at 1.02 pm by cashier Phiip Ong and Sales Chun Sen Ong. The fact that my passport was asked for a GST refund at the time of sale also shows that I was not a local Singapore resident but only on a tourist visa. I flew out of Singapore to India and retuned to the store on 25th Aug 2018 (less than a month of purchase) requesting for an exchange in the size of the 6 training shirts as per the tags attached in the images. The other items on the list were found OK. I was informed that for an exchange the shirts should not be used, washed, altered and the tags should be intact for an exchange. I had to exchange the six shirts as the sizes were too large for my son and we requested for a smaller size. I was at the store for a full hour around 1 pm on 25th Aug 2018, requesting for a XS size instead of the medium ones, while the sales person was getting the extra smaller sizes it was only at the time of billing that I came across a Cash Person who was the most : RIGID, UNHELPFUL, ARROGANT, WITH NO CONSIDERATION OF THE FACT THAT I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM INDIA TO REQUEST FOR AN EXCHANGE AND COULD NOT HAVE COME UNDER THE 14 DAYS RULE FOR EXCHANGE, DID NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS LATE BY 12 DAYS, I REQUESTED FOR A SENIOR PERSON CONTACT NUMBER WHICH WAS FLATLY REFUSED SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO SO, THE FACT THAT I WAS LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT TO INDIA IN THE NEXT HOUR AND THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY PLANS FOR ANOTHER VISIST IN THE FUTURE DID NOT SEEM TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION OF MY REQUESTING THE SENIOR / OWNERS NUMBER AS ONCE I LEAVE I REALLY DO NOT HAVE A WAY TO EXCHANGE THE SIZES OF THE UNUSED SHIRTS, I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT THESE SHIRTS WILL BE RENDERED ABSOLUTELY USELESS AS THEY ARE JUST TOO LARGE TO BE WORN TO WHICH HE VERY CURTLY SAID I CANNOT HELP YOU AND THAT IT IS MY PROBLEM ONLY AND NOT HIS PROBLEM OR THE STORE OWNERS PROBLEM OR THE UNDER ARMOUR DISTRIBUTOR PROBLEM . HE PULLED OUT THE XS SIZE SHIRTS AND HANDED ME BACK THE LARGE SIZE SHIRTS ASKING ME TO STEP AWAY FROM THE CASH COUNTER. I must state here that never did i once even raise my voice with this person and was only trying to make him understand the situation to which I only received a very impolite and unhelpful reaction. As a consumer I felt mistreated and feel that I was handed out a very unfair deal by our favourite brand under armour. As the CMO of a leading company in India, I strongly feel that such behaviour in the customer service of such a major global brand will harm the brand and my mail should be taken as an input towards improving the training of sales and cash staff dealing wit the consumer and its's effectiveness not one time but repeatedly over time. Hopefully I would hear from someone to whom customer care is really what it stands for. regards Manoj Sharma India."
"I order a product and paid for next day air, no package and was told that it wont be here until after I needed item. Called cusotmer service and the lady did not care if I needed it the item for the time I paid for. If they are going to collect the money for the item then the need to have it on the day that we paid for instead of waiting to ship the product. This is the 1st and last time I deal with this company."
"this company ROCKS! messed up my order. super easy to return and reorder.... never buy nike again for sure. all i hear is crickets at NIKE...."
"STYLISH AND PERSONALITY"
"Stylish, personality..."
"Quality of material is superb."
"gym shirts bought for my son so far 4 excellent quality and price quick delivery returns free what more do you want?"
"Great selection of gear - and superb quality. thank you."
"Great products, & service. Free returns. Wide choice of colours in all items."
"Thank you very good sports shop.... i find every things...."
"very high quality products!...easy to order from anywhere....easy access to watch the progress of the order...safe and many payment methods"
"Absolutely disgusted as I emailed customer service with hopes they could help me return an order (1 item was faulty) and the other didn’t suit , received an email saying they had received my query and that they would contact me over 10 days later and STILL no contact , had to pay to send items back via Royal Mail as they didn’t get back to me to assist with the “free postage” so disappointing and now they haven’t sent any confirmation of the refund (that is still due)."
"Quick delivery. Good quality."
"good quality gear, reasonably priced."
"Stylish branded clothing at an affordable price, a very user friendly site with fast delivery"
"Good products, great quality, good fit, good guide for size if you don't have experience with the brand. Also free delivery and free returns."
"Got my order in a decent amount of time, more importantly kept me informed of the status of my order, followed up with a polite request for feedback. All very consumer oriented."
"Excellent training gear"
"Products - First Class Price - Reasonable Stock Levels - Brilliant"
"Great service"