UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
I got exactly what I ordered, quickly, at a good price. Very pleased!
I found this company via Google when I wanted to sell an older iPhone 6S. The original offer for the phone was $48 since it was in mint condition. The process of sending in the phone was very easy after registering and answering some basic questions, including free shipping. After a few days, I received a "text" with a Vimeo attached which showed the entire process of them opening the box that was received; unpacking and then inspecting the phone, including turning it on, etc. Very cool and made the process very credible. The kicker is that once they inspected the phone, my offer actually INCREASED to $59.00 since it was an unlocked phone. I trust this company wholeheartedly and commend them on the level of communication throughout the process Highly recommend!!
very happy with my purchase, the phone was exactly like they said it was perfect condition and works great.....will definitely use them again if needed!💖
Very easy to work with UpTrade. Phone shipped out fast and was exactly as described. Very easy to sell my old phone. Received my check in the exact amount I was quoted within the time frame UpTrade said I would receive it. Would definitely recommend and use again.
I complain about my phone being always hut when am using it or charging it.
Hi Wale,

We are disappointed to hear that your new device is giving you trouble, but we are here to help in anyway we can. A supervisor will be reaching out to you shortly to further assist you with your device.

Thank you!
Very good experience with you. I'm recommend you all my family and friends, thank you.
I love up trade
Phone took 11 days to arrive. I had to buy another. I would NEVER recommend this company. I needed a phone quickly which was promised but it came so late.

Totally disappointed
Hi William,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. Unfortunately the current pandemic has caused unreliable and inaccurate shipment and delivery times with the Postal Service. We have since then transitioned to FedEx to handle our shipment needs to prevent any further issues for our customers. We would be more than happy to offer you a full refund for your purchase with the return of the device to our facility. Please check your email for further instructions.
Thank you!
The phones front camera was broken when I got it, it is unable to connect to the network, and can only b used on wifi. Contacted customer support, and never heard back.
Hi Becky, We sincerely apologize for your our lack of response to your email. One of our supervisors has been trying to get in contact with you to make this right. Please give us a call to (972)-833-0136 at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!
Horrible terrible screen battery sucks
Pathetic
Hi Joshua,

We are saddened to hear that you are unsatisfied with your device. Our records show that the device you ordered was listed in the lowest condition of "Fair" and you were informed of the visible scratches on the screen prior to purchasing the device. We do allow devices to be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Please give us a call at (972)-833-0136 or send us an email to support@uptradeit.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you with the return process.
This was an awful experience. I received my phone much later than expected although when I called I was able to get a refund. However, once that was taken care of, my phone was described as compatible only on the sprint network. I went to sprint bought a SIM card kit as well as a plan for 60$ and then came to find out that this phone was not compatible with sprint.
Hi Jessica,

Our sincerest apologies that you went through this ordeal. It is important to watch for the carrier that you select when purchasing a device. You originally chose an AT&T device, meaning it will only work on AT&T networks. We appreciate your feedback as it goes a long way in helping us improve our overall experience for all of our customers. This helps us with design ideas to ensure our customer know exactly what they are purchasing. We thank you for trying our service and we're here for you if you need anything else.
I would like to update my previous bad review. I sent my iPhone to this company but could not get a hold of anybody. Ryan from customer service called me today and reassured me that they did in fact receive my phone and apologized for me not being able to get ahold of them. He told me that they are still a small company and when I tried calling they were in a weekly meeting. No problem. He said within a hour I would receive an email stating the value for my phone. I did get an email with the price they are going pay which is exactly what they quoted me online. I should be getting a check within 2 weeks. It is always nerve wracking sending an expensive phone to a company that you do not know. I am glad that Ryan reached to me about this issue and made it right. Thank you!
It took almost a month to get our phone. I called to complain and they accidentally put a regular shipping label on instead of express. They said they would credit me and never did. They were also going to compensate me in another way and said would call me back within the hour. I, of course, got no phone call back
Buying the phone was great. Shipping a little slow. Biggest downfall. Phone had a recall and can not be updated so there for it is useless. Very disappointed. A lot of money wasted for a phone that is not useable.
Hi Christina,

We certainly wouldn't leave you in a situation such as this one. Please reach out to our customer care at (972) 833-0136 so that we can get you taken care of. Apologies for the troubles, but again, we will make it right.

Thank you!
I recently ordered a iPhone 7 plus days ago...and I wouldn't be so upset about it if I knew they would at least ship it already because it's been 9 days and all the reviews I have read have been fairly positive.So does it take this long for everyone? because i seriously ordered a phone case and some other stuff days after I ordered the phone and they got here yesterday 😑
Hi Logan,

I apologize for the delay in shipping as this is not the standard that we hold ourselves to. We will definitely take this as a learning opportunity to make sure this does not happen again. Your patience is appreciated and we are here for you if you need anything down the line. Thank you for feedback!
Was very apprehensive, after reading many company reviews, when looking to sell my 3 Galaxy S8's. Found UpTrade on Flipsy site... being one of their Trust-Verified stores. Their quote was one of the higher ones, so I decided to chance it. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire transaction process. They were in constant contact every step of the way.... from the moment I dropped of the Fedex package, to their receipt of the package, with a video sent of the unpackaging, and finally to the inspection and sending of the eCheck. All in all, dropped off package on a Friday, and received eCheck payment by Tuesday. They even answer their phones, when I had a question! I highly recommend them!
Excellent experience selling my OnePlus 6T. Compulsively upgraded to a 7 Pro so needed to sell the 6T. UP Trade offered a good price and hasa selling procedure that is slick and fast. They send a shipping label. There is messaging all along the way where they acknowledge the shipping process. Once received, they provided a Vimeo video of the unboxing. Shortly after that, they checked out my nice 6T and sent an electronic check which I easily deposited with mobile banking. The whole process was awesome smooth from start to finish.
Very nice company to work with. They were slightly delayed in getting my order processed
Great service fast and easy!!
Very helpful service & with you every step of the way! Uptrade was always in contact with me to make sure everything went smoothly & that I understood everything. They also offered me more than any other service did. I've already told friends & family about it. Very awesome experience!
UpTrade is rated 4.53 based on 659 reviews