Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,
Nerang

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
The customer service from Joanne was outstanding. I cannot speak highly enough of how helpful she was when I wished to exchange a Las Palmas canvas print for a larger size.
Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and it was my absoloute pleasure to assist you, we want your artwork to be nothing short of perfect in your space! -Joanne.
Urban Road's app to allow you to view the artwork in your home, on the wall, at the correct size is so useful. It allowed us to really look at the colours and the picture from different angles to see how it suited. From there, ordering the right and options was easy! And the colours came out amazingly. Simply a great online store that really came with no worries when you ordered :)
Thank you so much for your lovely and detailed review, we really appreciate it! I am so glad our app proved helpful, and so happy to hear you enjoyed your expereince shopping with Urban Road. -Joanne, UR Team.
Excellent customer service they go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product .
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Bookends looked stunning and matched my aesthetic perfectly!
Thank you so much, they really are a very aesthtically pleasing peice, so happy to hear you love them! -Joanne, UR Team.
Extremely happy with my picture
Urban Road 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Hi Kerry, Thank you so much for letting us know, we are so glad to hear you love it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Lovely, everything was perfectly and safely packaged. Great purchase.
Hi Cherie, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know, we are so glad to hear you are happy with your Urban Road purchase! -Joanne, UR Team.
I ordered two canvas prints from Urban road. They are both stunning and delivery was 8 days. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Beautiful Indigenous canvas print-looks great on the wall. Fast delivery.
Hi John, Thank you so much for your feedback, so glad you love it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Love our prints from Urban Road they look amazing. Would definitely purchase again!
Hi Di, So glad to hear this, thank you so much and we look forward to helping you again in the future! -Joanne, UR Team.
Great service fast delivery
Lovely to hear Julie, thank you so much! -Joanne, UR Team.
great quality and delivered safely.
Wonderful news Danielle and thank you for the feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Luv our new canvas prints, great service, great products . Keep up the good work 🙏😎
Urban Road 5 star review on 19th December 2021
Hi Giovanna, Thank you for your feedback, your space looks absolutely beautiful appreciate you sharing it with us! -Joanne, UR Team.
I love my Wisteria prints. They look even better than on the site. Super fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase and have highly recommended your site to many friends.
Urban Road 5 star review on 19th December 2021
Hi Kerrie, Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear that you love your prints and that you would recommend Urban Road! -Joanne, UR Team.
Just brilliant, images true to life, value for money and excellent service. Would most certainly recommend.
Hi Erika, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, we are so glad that you're happy! -Joanne, UR Team.
beautiful products, delivered promptly, well packaged
Hi Annie, Thank you so much, we appreciate your feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Always happy with my purchases from Urban Road, true to colour and always safely delivered.
Urban Road 5 star review on 18th December 2021
Hi Michelle, Thank you, we're sp glad to hear that! The Bila canvas looks stunning in your space. -Joanne, UR Team.
Always beautiful quality, reasonably priced and efficient shipping
Hi Wendy, We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, thanks so much! -Joanne, UR Team.
Ordered my "Go Wild" print in the 30% off sale. Urban Road kept in frequent touch with me and to my delight the print arrived a full week before the due date. The print exceeded my expectations, the colours really glow. Hung it the same day in my bedroom - couldn't wait for Christmas.
Hi Teresa, That is wonderful news, thank you soo much for your feedback! I don't blame you for not waiting until Christmas to hang your beautiful print. -Joanne, UR Team.
The service I have had from Joanne has been second to none. Joanne has helped me with all my stupid questions and made my several purchases easy and smooth.
Thank you so much Karen, it's been my absolute pleasure! There's no such thing as a stupid question ;) - Joanne.
Very good website and easy ordering process. Delivery was quick.
Hi Lynne, Thanks so much for your feedback, it is appreciated! -Joanne, UR Team.
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews