Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road

info@urbanroad.com.au

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
Great quality, affordable art.
Beautifully framed. Excellent quality
Exceptional service from start to finish.
Love my canvas READY TO FLY excellent quality and service.
Amazing we have bought 4 pictures these past few months and they arrived safe and sound. Prints are stunning . Nil issues. Definitely recommend
Fast delivery, excellent customer service.
Amazing in one word
Excellent, friendly service.
Great range of products, easy to order and effortless delivery of a quality product.
Absolutely love the gorgeous pictures I ordered. They complement the space so well.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and a beautiful collection
I’m so glad I stumbled onto Urban Road, Service I received by Brenton was amazing, Brenton went above and beyond to assist me with my purchases without feeling pressured to purchase which in turn made me want to keep shopping
So excited to get this up on my wall
I have purchased two framed art prints from Urban Road and I would not go anywhere else. The quality of the finished product is excellent. My prints were packaged well and delivered to my door. The staff are also great if you need advice on the best size to fit the space. A+
Love there work and so professional any issues and they deal with it straight away, Can't ask for better service or fantastic art work
Love Urban Road! Their products are beautiful and the customer service is always helpful and easy.
SUPER quick to deliver, although delivered to the wrong street. Not even close to right property. Thank goodness they were honest people and bought it round.
Love my pandanus framed picture. Looks just like it was shown on the website with good quality framing.
From the time I placed this order until it arrived I received the best customer service I could ever have expected. My emails were responded to immediately and they went over and above to ensure I received my order in time for my daughters birthday, which was a big ask considering I live in Victoria. I can definitely recommend this company and will be to all of my friends.
I love the art I purchased from Urban Road and the customer service team was so helpful when I couldn't figure out how best to hang my art!
Urban Road is rated 4.91 based on 100 reviews