Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
So pleased with our beautiful Tasmanian Oak framed Aboriginal Art piece. Professionally packaged and efficient delivery. The artwork is stunning and true to what was depicted online. Can't wait to purchase more UR pieces for our home!!
Always great. Efficient and friendly service and happy to help with requests/questions. Lovely artwork and always sent with great care re packing.
Great website, good communication re order and progress
Easy to deal with. Fast, efficient service. Quality product.
Excellent quality
Service and delivery very good. Happy with my product. It was exactly what I expected.
Very happy with purchase.
Urban Road 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent product and service
I absolutely love the Print I purchased, Great quality & prompt delivery. Thank you Can't wait to hang in my new house
As a first timer, I didn’t know how Urban Road’s service would be. It was awesome! Prompt communication throughout the whole process. I knew every stage of my purchase status.
I loved my print and it was delivered very quickly. Thanks you
Great customer service. Had an urgency for delivery and Brenton was great making sure the order arrived on time for my wife's birthday.
Love my new print!
Friendly, and helpful service and a beautiful product ordered and received quickly.
Urban Road 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Great art delivered quickly once it was ready.
Fantastic service in resolving a query I had. One can order with confidence. Refreshing to see such commitment to quality.
Hi Lizette, Thank you for your review and thank you for your call this afternoon. As per our call today, our customer service team don't use a no-reply email and so we are not too sure where your original enquiry was sent to sadly, which does explain the delay in a resolution being provided to you. I'm so happy to have spoken to you today so that I can help resolve this issue for you straight away. We are happy to offer a partial refund for your order and this will be processed today. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further assistance by contacting our customer service team directly on info@urbanroad.com.au and hope you have a lovely afternoon. Kindest regards, Brenton Chappell Customer Care Manager
Excellent customer service. Wry helpful and friendly.
Very quick with delivery and professional
Extremely happy with the quality of the canvas print ordered. Customer service was excellent - professional, friendly and very willing to help with any issues, questions etc.
While the print was a bit pricey, it was very good quality and arrived promptly. I can't fault my experience with Urban Road.
Urban Road is rated 4.90 based on 172 reviews