US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,069 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
I’m upset that they discontinued the glitter lipstick color called Candy. I do not like the colors purchased as much.
Fast shipping, quality products.
First order Quick delivery I like it, so far
I already knew I liked the product because I’ve had it before. I got it in a subscription box so this is the first time I’ve ordered it from the manufacturer. I was super impressed with shipping time and cost. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.
I wrote an email asking for something and got an email back saying it would take 24-48 hours for a response to never get one! I got other emails from you that I check to see if you replied but did not so no your customer service sucks so bad I am considering not buying from you again.
I have used the glitter flips before and love them. Still love them, but was disappointed that one of the colors I ordered this time, which is my favorite color, was half empty and appeared that it had been used. I don't know if there was a defect in the making of it, but not very happy that it was half empty.
I love your products! Service was great also ❤️
Gorgeous 😻
Love the product but the jar is only half full
I LOVE LIVE LOVE the GLITTER FLIP LOVE. My fave is LOVESICK.....
US Ciate London 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 US Ciate London 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
This is the ONLY mascara that I will wear. It is AMAZING!
US Ciate London 5 star review on 19th April 2022
I like the lipstick I received. I wasn’t able to use my welcome coupon and they stopped selling my favorite lipstick, glitter flip.
I just wish u still made the Mermaid compact but I love the Purple pink
Great customer service and even better products. Highest quality but low prices.
I loved all the products I received!
Products are amazing! Love them!❤️❤️
Very fast shipping!!
I like how it’s pigmented and changes colors.
I got my Dewy stick in my Allure beauty box and loved it! So I ran out and had to get more! It's perfect for highlighting your cheek bones!
Beautiful colors, I have lash extensions. This is a must liquid eyeshadow, it’s really the only make product I use . Quick swipe and your eyes pop.
US Ciate London 5 star review on 11th April 2022