UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Service was friendly and helpful
I ordered my plow kit around 0900 hrs. I received it the next afternoon. I live in Illinois and it was shipped from Ohio. That is fast service! All parts went together and fit very well. Only complaint I have is the instructions. Pictures were not very clear. The biggest problem by far was with the nuts and bolts. They were not labeled and it was very difficult to figure out which went where. There was lots of trial and error. Great product but instructions have loads of room for improvement..
Great service
Great experience ordering from these guys! I messed up on my end ordering my door kit and they caught it on their end and got back to me right away. That says a lot about customer service! Great job!
Great company. I like ordering from here!!
Well Designed Wedsite
Great selection, quality parts, and competitive pricing.
Navigating your website was very easy and I was able to apply a coupon.
More than expecting, very heavy duty and good quality.
The customer service department is very helpful and knowledgeable of the products they’re selling
Amazing fast shipping! Very satisfied!
The man on the line was very helpful and was knowledgeable on what I was looking for
My sales person was very good to deal with. He was very help full and did what he said he would do. He did research and called me back. I am very please with Brandon. Thank you. Jerry Kleehammer
Website was easy to navigate, had the right filters to guide me to the correct section . Will definitely use UTV Direct again.
I haven’t received it yet, but the fact that you guys called me within 24 hours of my order to make sure I had ordered the correct windshield and then actually corrected me and got me the correct one tells me that your customer service is great.
Awesome found what I needed quickly
It was fast easy and no hassle lots of accessories to choose from
Thing were handled great
First time on site. Looking forward to seeing after market stuff for my Rzr Pro
Absolutely the best customer service.
UTV Direct is rated 4.57 based on 1,025 reviews