UTV Direct Reviews

4.6
Based on 4,719 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
All good Thanks
Nice window, I like it and it was just what I was looking for and a reasonable price. Just kind of a pain to install. Thankfully I had someone to do it for me.
They replaced a broken windshield ASAP. the replacement worked fine but I would have liked to have some printed instructions.
Fast delivery. Great windshield for my new 2022 Commander. Great rear bumper. It did need a little modification to fit correctly. Overall extremely pleased. Thank you UTV direct!
Good prices, quick delivery
Received product as described. I hated to see it was made in china as I’d rather support USA made products
Hi Chris, I only see 1 order through us by you and that was shipped and delivered within 4 days.
Awesome to deal with
Found what I was looking for pretty easily. Had a few questions about the items I was looking at. Emailed support and there were very helpful.
We have 6 atv/utv. Each one has something on it from utv direct. Good company to deal with when you live 100 miles from town.
Good experience. Delivery was prompt and products were good.
Great product. Great price compared to the dealerships. Not terribly difficult to install. Took 2 people less than 30 minutes.
It was a good experience and we received the items very quickly.
The service was great and shipping fast. But for some reason I got an email stating a different item was ordered instead. Called in but they didnt know why. Other than that all good.
Parts delivered in a good amount of time
Roof came fast, fits well I will add a piece of Velcro in front center. It flaps 35mph. Very happy with it.
It was an easy process with the exception of when I called, the sales person not knowing whether or not the desired product would fit my ATV.
Site is easy to navigate and easy to use.
The website was good. I haven’t received my order yet so I don’t know how that’s going end up
I was missing parts for my windshield but called and they had them sent out and received the next day
The response was on the spot. Was a little put out when I found same product 110.00 cheaper on titan extreme the same day my order was delivered from utv guess I need to take my time shopping
UTV Direct is rated 4.6 based on 4,719 reviews