UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"I observed no great change from this web site ordering verses other sites that I order from. Great reply on product info such as order shipped its to early for shipment to arrive at my location. I will use UTV Direct again when looking for supplies for our side by side."
"Still waiting for my parts so how can I write anything?"
"Good prices"
"Part was easy to find."
"Had a little trouble putting the order together. After doing a little extra searching I figured out exactly what I needed and finished the order."
"We needed upper doors for our 2018 General but didn't want to disassemble the lower doors, drill holes, ect. Were able to quickly find what we were looking for at a reasonable price. My only issue is when choosing free shipping it didn't give any idea of when delivery could be expected?"
"easy to order from, they should have discount coupons"
"Website was easy to maneuver throw and find products I was looking for"
"easy to find product I was looking for."
"Product description was accurate and delivery timely."
"Did not think too much about the experience, so it must have not been bad."
"Very easy to look up accessories. Shipping seems a little long for my purchase,but they say it’s a high demand product. Hopefully everything bolts right up and no missing parts."
"Site had everything I was looking for and was easy to navigate . My only issue is I received an email showing all my purchases had shipped and gave a tracking number. When the delivery came it was only one of the items I purchased not all three."
"Very good website"
"The only thing is that I haven't received a confirmation on my order and tracking number"
"Finding products for my machine on the website was easy!"
"The Representatives I spoke with were absolutely super. Very professional and knowledgeable."
"Good website easy to find what u r looking for."
"Everything is geat once I got it installed. Only problem was with the self tapping screws. O e of them finally caught on its own. I ended up having to tap the other side to get the screw in. Otherwise, I am very satisfied"
"Website was user friendly."
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 537 reviews