UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Not very happy with a scratched windshield and then customer service treating me like I’m blowing smoke! Won’t order from here again.
The service was good, timely shipping was longer than anticipated and the product was ok but very flimsy. We ordered a soft top for a side by side and it makes tons of wind noise, needs a few more ways to tighten it down.
Lots of choices fair pricing overall good experience
Great product! I would give a 5 star rating but the product did not come packaged very well. 2 holes in the box, loose bolts and nuts, and no installation instructions. Shipment was very fast however.
2 week delay in shipping could be improved.
My orders arrived in a timely manner. The windshield I ordered fit my Polaris Ranger perfectly. I also ordered a rear view mirror. Unfortunately one do the screws in the bracket was put in cross threaded so when I pulled it out it ruined the threads in the bracket. I was able to make it work but it was bummer getting brand new mirror mirror that was kinda messed up.
Only 3 stars......because I'm still waiting on the exhaust to get here.....plus my brother still has the rzr, which I've purchased from him. I'm pretty sure the product will kick ass!!! I haven't had a chance to review but whatever....thats why its 3 star yo
2 days and no shipment info or delay info.
I placed my order on 3/23, received order confirmation, and 2 weeks later, it says awaiting shipment. The fact it is still awaiting shipment is not the issue. I assume it is on back order, but I was never notified of such. Because I was not notified and assumed they would be coming soon, I did not try to find an alternative site to order from.
It was decent. Kept back tracking me to the cart while I was trying to shop.
I know the inferno heater is on B/O but you took my money and give no info what is happening. Pretty bad
Website good. No instructions Whatsoever on the product!
I purchased 4 items for my Polaris General 2 were back ordered and 2 were in stocks and would be shipped. If 2 items were shipped at the same time why did only 1 show up?
Found what I was looking for but lack of communication after purchase. Will use again soon.
I can’t give an answer. We have not received merchandise yet
A pleasant experience
Ordered and received a lift kit but no instructions.
It was fairly easy to find what I wanted on the website. However, it was not so easy to determine a delivery date. I had to call 2 different salesman to get a projected delivery date. That date is still two weeks away, so we’ll see if I actually get the things ordered on the date promised.
Still have not received
Hi Joe, The product you have on order is listed on the site as 1-2 weeks before shipment. If you have any questions you can always give us a call. Thank you!
My first purchase from UTV Direct. 3 days after ordering I was told it was awaiting shipping. I checked 10 days later and told product is backordered and will be another two weeks at least. Kind of disappointing.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,618 reviews