UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Prices were very good. But you offer different packages with more equipment for the same price. I would have had to look for the difference. Made the purchase uncomfortable with packages that included other products for the same price. Makes me feel that I made the wrong purchase
When I log in I would like to be able to see past orders and orders that are pending. I'm not able to do that. But besides that I really like the site and it is easy to find what you are looking for.
Website was ok. only problem is after putting in my machine model the site would still show items that do not fit my machine. besides that good site.
Said my order shipped the one of the boxes was canceled and did not ship. Want to know where my cargo box is. You got your money.
I found the website adequate, but the product information was low. The biggest issue that I still have is not knowing when I will receive my order. I had choices of shipping options, but there is no description or time line for them. After the order was placed I still have not been given a a timeline! Thanks
It was okay
The site itself was very easy to navigate but a little more info about what’s included in the plow kit. Example only one small spot in everything I read said the bracket was included. The strap info would be nice if it told me if I need to remove the cable from the winch first or if it works by just removing the hook and attaching it.
This was my first time using UTV direct. Everything was laid out nicely, the webpage looks sharp and well thought out. Prices are also decent and competitive. What I didnt like while searching for accessories for my 2019 Polaris Ranger 900xp is that I also have to shift through the 570xp, 900xp, and 1000xp. While the 3 machines are similar not everything listed fit each machine. They should be separated. I am very likely to continue shopping with UTV direct as long as they get the orders out in a timely manner.
Hard to review something that hasn't arrived yet but I will say that I am disappointed in one thing. Item was ordered on the 5th and on the 7th it stilled hadn't been shipped. Website was okay, and fairly easy to navigate. I was offered a 5% discount, AFTER my purchase had already been made. I was given 72 hours to use it, which doesn't do me much good since I can't judge the quality of their products until I receive the first one.
Don’t like pre order should not get paid til shipped!
A little more detail would be nice
Due to the fact that the product I’ve ordered is on back order, I can only give a 3 star rating. I do like the fact that it shows that the item is on back order on the items web page and i didn’t have to find that out after I placed the order. I knew upfront when I placed it in my cart that there would be a delay in shipping. Thumbs up for that.
Bought the 3 peice enclosure for my polaris general roof is extremely tough to get installed by yourself and doesnt help with missing some of the nuts and bolts. Other than hardware missing I was happy with my purchase. Not 100% if I will be purchasing anything else just for the fact of the hardware missing having to go spend money on something that should have been included with the product. I could understand stand a couple missing.
I had a little trouble with it because when I checked out it would always have more items then I needed, I had to change every time.
Limited instructions for multiple models, without any info on model number I purchased. Guess I’ll just have to try and figure it out myself.
Should maybe ship with UPS. More dependable. Will have waited 2 weeks for delivery. Still not arrived. Will go elsewhere, sorry
Shipment progress isn't updated often enough,,, still says awaiting shipment after 2 full days
Long story short the product stated it fit my vehicle, it didn't. I had to modify it heavily to fit which was a waste of my time cause I would have fabricated it myself in the first place. After several attempts to contact UTV Direct I finally got a hold of someone who said to contact the manufacturer. I contacted them and heard nothing. Not impressed with either company.
your web site was a little difficult to use. had to call your office to get things completed. your associate was very helpful in getting the order processed. will visit you again. thanks.
Polite and courteous sales guy, but lack of item in stock is very disappointing! Hope you get it shipped ASAP!
UTV Direct is rated 4.59 based on 1,104 reviews