UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
4.6
Based on 4,643 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Ordering was easy and let me pick my exact vehicle to tell me if that part fit my vehicle or not
I had a big mark down the side of my steps for my ranger got ahold of you guys sent pictures and no one called or anythiing
The lady that helped on the phone was nice. The parts arrived pretty fast but not all at once. For the most part quality seems very nice. Trouble I have is one of the post on my stealth winch came bent and the cables are not long enough to run back to the battery to keep everything concealed and out of the way. There was some confusion also on the website. The two sites for the same company was causing issues as far as information being viewable on one and not the other and needing to order from only the one. I believe it was utvhq and utvdirect.
Still waiting for our order we placed on October 16th. When we placed the order we didn’t realize the product wasn’t in stock. Although our credit card was charged for the purchase, on most websites it doesn’t hard post until the item ships.
Good Morning! The enclosures are not out of stock, just custom-made when the order comes in! We are sorry if you missed that while ordering but it is listed as such on the product page.
Wasn't very impressed on the return policy ie. Having to pay almost purchase price just to return a product. But, the customer service department gets back to you quickly so I do appreciate that. I'll think twice and ask about returns before I purchase anything else from UTV Direct.
If you order off of the grizztek site it said nothing about how long it takes. Waiting too long to get product.
I appreciate the shipping is free but I’ve had 2 separate deliveries to my house and still haven’t received my full order!!!! I’m still waiting for my plow push tubes and plow lever kit!!! 99031 is my order number!
Overall not horrible but it's disappointing they carry such subpar products from companies like Spikes Powersports. $140 just gone
Wish I would of gotten a time frame when I get the package and tracking number right away.
Very prompt responding to our problem. Very helpful when they called us. Very professional.
Time is everything still waiting on what I ordered no update
Roof was junk broke from wind first run.. At least the windshield held up..
You mailed to the wrong house number
Hi Dana! Our system prints the shipping label to the address in the order, we are not able to change it so it shipped to the address that was entered when you placed your order. We apologize if USPS left this at the incorrect address.
Look I thought throughly to see if the mirror would fit my mule - it said yes ordered it it does not fit
I ordered my doors because they would show up on time, I know it is fed ex, but my arrival went from Wednesday to Friday, was leaving Friday morning.
Great product but I had trouble with the shipping close to 3 weeks to get my item. When I email because it appeared my item was lost during shipment, I was told they would look into it and let me know. I never heard another word but thankfully it arrived.
I was told my heater was in stock. Then I payed now it is backordered great.
Fast delivery product as described .. assembling it sucked lol rubber seal took forever also got gaps in the corner
Good fit. Could use better directions instead of an old black and white version. Overall works as it should. Keep in mind the rear lift plates are different sizes. Decent shipping. Appears to be a solid product.
Web site takes awhile to open, but when I called a asked a question about a product they were great help, bought product, shipping not happy, with that being said it isn’t UTV fault. Hope it gets here soon.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,643 reviews