UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Web site takes awhile to open, but when I called a asked a question about a product they were great help, bought product, shipping not happy, with that being said it isn’t UTV fault. Hope it gets here soon.
The only think I did not like about UTV Direct is when you click show more results it takes you to the top of the page every time. So after a little bit it becomes frustrating, and I almost stopped shopping.
I would give it a higher review rating, but being that I have paid more the whole order and still haven’t received one item. This makes customers a little annoyed after spending your hard earned money. As of now you owe me a review of product not received.
Side mirrors for my Ranger were shipped quickly and are quality products. The seat covers were ordered 15 days ago, but I haven’t had any status updates on them. I know seat covers take a little longer, but some communication would be helpful.
The product itself was good however it did not fit the cam am defender max properly. The holes did not align accordingly. I did make it work but it was not quite the right set up.
Took too long to ship item.
Although I'm very happy with the product that I purchased, the service leaves a lot to be desired. The product was advertised to ship in 1 to 2 weeks, and I planned a trip accordingly. However, the item didn't ship until 3 weeks after it was ordered and the shipping method was awful! The item came by semi and the shipping company gave me a 4 hour window that was during the time that I wasn't available. They told me it wasn't possible to have it delivered after 2 pm and it had to be before noon. I had to make arrangements for someone to come to be at my house (after they worked all night) to sign for the shipment. By noon the delivery still hadn't arrived so I called the shipping company. They told me that they don't guarantee delivery times and it wouldn't be arriving for another 2 hours. This puts it being delivered after 2 pm, like I originally requested, but made the person waiting to sign for it after working all night pretty upset. The kicker is that the driver passed right through my town to drive to a different delivery an hour north of me. While on the phone with the shipping company I asked how it was being delivered and was then told it would be by semi. They also didn't realize that the delivery was to a residential address that wasn't set up for semi traffic. We changed the delivery address to my place of employment, where I would be waiting, and was more convenient for the driver. The driver then went to the wrong address and called me to let me know that the people at the wrong address were upset with him delivering there so you left the item sitting outside for me! When I arrived at the wrong address I was informed that the driver had an attitude and "got pissy" with the people there. When told they weren't going to accept his delivery, apparently the driver through a fit and just dragged the item outside and left. Between the delivery and receiving the item late (which was a HUGE inconvenience) I would say that I wasn't happy with the way UTV Direct handles things. Not to mention how I had to wait days for updates on my order when it was late.
Recieved two of the three items I ordered and still waiting on the third I was notified of it being on backorder but still annoying.
Not very happy with a scratched windshield and then customer service treating me like I’m blowing smoke! Won’t order from here again.
The service was good, timely shipping was longer than anticipated and the product was ok but very flimsy. We ordered a soft top for a side by side and it makes tons of wind noise, needs a few more ways to tighten it down.
Lots of choices fair pricing overall good experience
Great product! I would give a 5 star rating but the product did not come packaged very well. 2 holes in the box, loose bolts and nuts, and no installation instructions. Shipment was very fast however.
2 week delay in shipping could be improved.
My orders arrived in a timely manner. The windshield I ordered fit my Polaris Ranger perfectly. I also ordered a rear view mirror. Unfortunately one do the screws in the bracket was put in cross threaded so when I pulled it out it ruined the threads in the bracket. I was able to make it work but it was bummer getting brand new mirror mirror that was kinda messed up.
Only 3 stars......because I'm still waiting on the exhaust to get here.....plus my brother still has the rzr, which I've purchased from him. I'm pretty sure the product will kick ass!!! I haven't had a chance to review but whatever....thats why its 3 star yo
2 days and no shipment info or delay info.
I placed my order on 3/23, received order confirmation, and 2 weeks later, it says awaiting shipment. The fact it is still awaiting shipment is not the issue. I assume it is on back order, but I was never notified of such. Because I was not notified and assumed they would be coming soon, I did not try to find an alternative site to order from.
It was decent. Kept back tracking me to the cart while I was trying to shop.
I know the inferno heater is on B/O but you took my money and give no info what is happening. Pretty bad
Website good. No instructions Whatsoever on the product!
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,102 reviews