UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"your web site was a little difficult to use. had to call your office to get things completed. your associate was very helpful in getting the order processed. will visit you again. thanks."
"Polite and courteous sales guy, but lack of item in stock is very disappointing! Hope you get it shipped ASAP!"
"The website is not the best to navigate. Need to be able to filter the items per vehicle. Not just a at z, best selling or by price. I'm talking actually be able to pick like lift kits or roofs. Things more specific so you don't have to flip through a bunch of pages looking for something."
"Could use more info. about some of the products you sell. Warranty and if it is an exact fit ect..."
"Your website would not let purchase the things I wanted it kept shutting down."
"Came up in a Google search"
"Fast service but you sent me the wrong merchandise. I just emailed you about it and waiting for an answer."
"I had ordered wrong skid plate. I couldn't find it. You guys called and saved the day thank you for following up and making sure that order is correct!!"
"I gave an acceptable review. I made a purchase 5 days ago and the only thing I've received is a purchase confirmation email. I've yet to receive any information about shipping or the ETA of my purchase. I even sent an email yesterday concerning this matter with no response. Hopefully I will know something soon."
"Was easy to purchase but very hard to track, so I still don't know when it's direct to arrive."
"Bought ice crusher utv Cab heater this unit Very weak fan does not put out much heat I give it a 1/2 star the only reason it gets I have star you gotta give it something"
"Watch for in stock status. Purchased item that was marked in stock.but really not in stock.no real time inventory. Shipped the in stock items that are really in stock fast.."
"Some of the pieces were damaged, but the product it’s self looks good"
"Order 3681. I ordered seat covers for my Ranger over two months ago. They didn't fit and I retuned them after speaking directly with UTV customer rep Bill Wright. Bill ordered me another set. They did not fit. Bill asked me to contact the manufacturer (Greene Mountain) directly and they said Bill ordered the wrong ones and they would talk to Bill. This was 10 days ago. I emailed both Bill and Greene Mountain but theither has responded. I've ordered from UTV before with no problem. Is there someone that can help me? Order 3681. Follow up from previous review. Appears I was all wet and have to apologize to Bill. He never received my follow up correspondence from my personal email. The third set of covers arrived and they fit. All is good with help from Bill and he gets a "5" for "very good." I give the overall UTV experience "acceptable" because the online ad and description is not accurate for my machine and cost me an additional $28 to ship the first two sets back to the manufacturer."
"If my item comes on the second or third like they said it would I would rate your site as excellent it was actually very easy to use and I like the free shipping I'm just hoping it comes on time"
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 529 reviews