UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
The site itself was very easy to navigate but a little more info about what’s included in the plow kit. Example only one small spot in everything I read said the bracket was included. The strap info would be nice if it told me if I need to remove the cable from the winch first or if it works by just removing the hook and attaching it.
This was my first time using UTV direct. Everything was laid out nicely, the webpage looks sharp and well thought out. Prices are also decent and competitive. What I didnt like while searching for accessories for my 2019 Polaris Ranger 900xp is that I also have to shift through the 570xp, 900xp, and 1000xp. While the 3 machines are similar not everything listed fit each machine. They should be separated. I am very likely to continue shopping with UTV direct as long as they get the orders out in a timely manner.
Hard to review something that hasn't arrived yet but I will say that I am disappointed in one thing. Item was ordered on the 5th and on the 7th it stilled hadn't been shipped. Website was okay, and fairly easy to navigate. I was offered a 5% discount, AFTER my purchase had already been made. I was given 72 hours to use it, which doesn't do me much good since I can't judge the quality of their products until I receive the first one.
Don’t like pre order should not get paid til shipped!
A little more detail would be nice
Due to the fact that the product I’ve ordered is on back order, I can only give a 3 star rating. I do like the fact that it shows that the item is on back order on the items web page and i didn’t have to find that out after I placed the order. I knew upfront when I placed it in my cart that there would be a delay in shipping. Thumbs up for that.
Bought the 3 peice enclosure for my polaris general roof is extremely tough to get installed by yourself and doesnt help with missing some of the nuts and bolts. Other than hardware missing I was happy with my purchase. Not 100% if I will be purchasing anything else just for the fact of the hardware missing having to go spend money on something that should have been included with the product. I could understand stand a couple missing.
I had a little trouble with it because when I checked out it would always have more items then I needed, I had to change every time.
Limited instructions for multiple models, without any info on model number I purchased. Guess I’ll just have to try and figure it out myself.
Should maybe ship with UPS. More dependable. Will have waited 2 weeks for delivery. Still not arrived. Will go elsewhere, sorry
Shipment progress isn't updated often enough,,, still says awaiting shipment after 2 full days
Long story short the product stated it fit my vehicle, it didn't. I had to modify it heavily to fit which was a waste of my time cause I would have fabricated it myself in the first place. After several attempts to contact UTV Direct I finally got a hold of someone who said to contact the manufacturer. I contacted them and heard nothing. Not impressed with either company.
your web site was a little difficult to use. had to call your office to get things completed. your associate was very helpful in getting the order processed. will visit you again. thanks.
Polite and courteous sales guy, but lack of item in stock is very disappointing! Hope you get it shipped ASAP!
The website is not the best to navigate. Need to be able to filter the items per vehicle. Not just a at z, best selling or by price. I'm talking actually be able to pick like lift kits or roofs. Things more specific so you don't have to flip through a bunch of pages looking for something.
Could use more info. about some of the products you sell. Warranty and if it is an exact fit ect...
Your website would not let purchase the things I wanted it kept shutting down.
Came up in a Google search
Fast service but you sent me the wrong merchandise. I just emailed you about it and waiting for an answer.
I had ordered wrong skid plate. I couldn't find it. You guys called and saved the day thank you for following up and making sure that order is correct!!
UTV Direct is rated 4.57 based on 889 reviews