UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
great company. looking to see whats new.
The site could be easier to navigate. The description of items could have more detail. I had to open items only to find out they didn't fit my UTV even though the search said they would.
Communication on shipment status very lacking. Received an email that the product had shipped 3days after receiving product. Was given the excuse that it was not us and given to assume it was the vendor or the virus. Even though I had called UTV directly ironically on the same day the product was delievered and was told I would be contacted later, on the status, which I foolish thought meant, that same day, since I had called mid morning.
Otherwise I am happy with the doors but the install instructions were not very clear. Not an UTV's issue but the manufacture's.
I tried to find a window for my side by side and you only offered two kinds it's a 2019 trail
The item I ordered was not in stock and therefore I was told it was going to be a long wait for my order to process and be delivered!
Still not delivered as of 1/18/21 !!!
Ordered fender extension for my krx said that are back order tell end of month
Still waiting on shipment
I would’ve given an excellent, but due to no tracking number or current updates on the order made, I had to give what I did.
I could not use the search bar to find the item I found off of the google page.
Excellent help when I called in to order. Not so great when I had to return it.
Our parts were delivered to our neighbors, good thing they are honest people and brought them over to us.
Tires for UTV have been on Backorder for 2 months,. Still have not received them.
The check us not complete clear and i was planning to buy a second item i did not see an option od continuing buying
It takes to long to find the product you’re looking for. Also, the descriptions on your snow plows are difficult to understand because of the terms you use.
I cannot give a review due to the product I ordered was on backorder which I knew before ordering.
Shipping and receiving the products takes much longer than competing companies in your area and farther.
I ordered a plow and a winch for a Polaris 900 side by side. Everything came, the winch was ordered for the 900. Everything fit, but the toggle switch was wrong, it was for the handlebars for a motorcyle. So, I had to ordered a dash switch that cost and extra $49.95. My order came to almost $1000. and everything was for a 900 UTV, except for the switch. That was the only thing that was not right.
Have to be moderately committed to find what you want. In my case, JD is not an available make under seat covers, but if you put the model in it takes you to seat covers for John Deere.
Just ok. That’s all I can say.
The salesperson was very helpful but promised to send me an email with the breakdown of my purchase. That was yesterday, I still haven't received it
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,068 reviews