UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
Scott Rajewich
"Delivered on time. Easy to install. Stops most of the mud slinging all over."
Larry Adams
"Have everything I need for my Pioneer !"
Craig Stringer
"Best prices and availability on the internet. Very knowledgeable customer service. Fast shipping."
"Amazingly quick response - ordered yesterday and arrived today!"
"It was a little hard for me to figure out that I had to be a member so I had to stop in the middle of my transaction to open an account."
"I was in the process of completing by order and and UTV sent be a discount coupon to use at checkout! Very nice of them."
"Shopping was easy"
"Shipping was fast. And got to me in one day. Product was just as described. Fit perfect."
"I talk to a rep and he set me up with new windshield for a Honda Talon... very helpful and they shipped right away"
"very good service hope i get my parts on time"
"Quick delivery"
"I am happy with your products"
"Easy to order website, good communication, fast delivery."
"Fast and easy"
"Site worked well for me. Item stated to only fit a profit frame. A pic of frame style would be helpful. Would have been nice to be able to get my frame info off this site and not have to look elsewhere."
"so far good. Haven't received product yet."
"Had what I wanted and good price"
"Web page Is easy To navigate and products look good"
"I've dealt with a lot of places before and had problems! Utv direct was so simple and straight forward and extremely easy to order from. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience, your friend from Idaho!!"
"Very good customer service!"
"I ordered seat covers for our side by side and received a call from Bill to verify my order since they are custom made. He was very courteous and i appreciated the extra step he took to make sure i had the right order. Most places would not have taken that extra measure to ensure a satisfied customer. Thanks Bill!"
"Was hard to find my order and shipping"
"Cant give a full 5 stars since I still have not received a tracking number or ship date. The border process is good. But no shipping or delivery info sent yet"
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 617 reviews