UTV Direct Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct

darren.s@utvheadquarters.com

Tell us how UTV Direct made you happy

"We have not put on the bumper yet but it was shipped to us very quickly and I love that!"
"Great communication!"
"Awesome customer service, was some confusion when I placed order and they called me to verify and headed the issue off before it eaven happened. Will be ordering more from them!"
"Super good service"
"I ordered a front and rear windshield for my Polaris general. Product shipped fast and was very good quality. Would recommend to anyone."
"Ordering was easy and it arrived quickly and boxed well. A gift so not opened til Christmas"
"Sales was helpful. Price was great when I called to ask some questions between order and delivery. Shipping was fast."
"Excellent customer service!"
"Great customer service called and got recommendations on a new windshield for my polaris ranger and they set me right up with one great company"
"Great service. They contacted me after an issue with the manufacturer not having the color I ordered. Offered a refund or a slight discount on a different color. I appreciated the call and professionalism, I took the discount and the product arrived promptly."
"I received my order promptly,and just as advertised."
"Cheapest windshield I could find. shipped fast and fit good on 18 ranger xp 900 crew"
"Everything was so easy to do to complete my order! Thank you!"
"Customer service representative was very helpful. Checked to make sure this product would fit my RTV1120D before placing order. Will use UTV Direct in future."
"have not received products yet but staff was very helpful in helping us to find products we needed.very quick to reply with info we needed."
"It fit so good and it looks good on our ride. Thanks for the quick delivery!"
"Product was as described"
"Bought ice crusher utv Cab heater this unit Very weak fan does not put out much heat I give it a 1/2 star the only reason it gets I have star you gotta give it something"
"Ordered a heater 4 days ago I called them after trying to email to check on the status of the order and they cant even tell me if it has shipped."
"I spent time looking online for a good deal on a Trinity Exhaust for my RZR then found it on UTVDirect. Well to find out that it was only a way of getting me to buy it to then receive a call later on to tell me they can't send it cause the price is wrong. Complete waste of time!"
UTV Direct is rated 4.42 based on 81 reviews