UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
4.6
Based on 4,643 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Always good stuff and fast shipping always buy my stuff here
Great company to do business with.
Very Satisfied received my order in a timely manner. The product was everything I expected. Thanks and will be purchasing more products in the Future.
They were easy to deal with and I got updates on where my product was in shipping.
Happy with the items we ordered
Low quality high prices
Excellent customer service
Great to work with. I had a few mishaps(my fault) in my order and they took care of it right away. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Very pleased with the availability of the products and that they arrived within a few days. I spoke with someone on the phone and was able to place my order directly.
fit and works perfect
The windshield looks nice but doesn’t fit, we need to return it
Great products and great service. Told all my friends. Mud flaps are great and easy to install and the fit was 100% on
UTV Direct 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 UTV Direct 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 UTV Direct 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Always great service! Reps are very helpful!
UTV direct is a great source of aftermarket parts for a wide variety of machines. The parts i ordered for my 2022 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 can quickly and were a perfect fit. I'm ordering more accessories from UTV Direct right now!
GO MICHIGAN !!
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Easy to use site. Had to ask some questions about a part I was ordering and the team was promo about answer they question in full detail.
UTV Direct shipped fast, I received products from Sizemik that weren’t quite up to snuff, I contacted them but they would not reply, contacted AJ and she is working with them to get me replacement parts
Excellent customer service, fast shipping, great products.
Quick delivery!!