UTV Direct Reviews

Michael Foster
UTV Direct 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Joshua Dennison
More Photos & Videos
I am very disappointed with your service you advertise products that your unable to obtain for months why do you do that.if I had known that was the case I would have ordered the product through a different vendor.once agian I will not be ordering anything further from your compsny.
I ordered skid plates for my UTV two weeks ago . I checked the status of my order today . It wasn’t even shipped yet . I will not order from utv direct again . I’d like to get my money back , and order from a more competent source
I wasn't sure what mirrors would fit my Ranger, but a very courteous gentleman called me immediately to find out what model and year machine we had, and sent the right ones.
Thanks!
Easy to use website hope to get product fast
Quick and easy. The way it should be
Its very easy to use the website
Very pleased with the quality, packaging, and delivery.
good product and fast delivery
Very disappointed With the way it was packaged, parts missing, rack was scratched, definitely was a rerun and sent back out without even bothering to check product!
As soon as you find what you are looking for it's a simple check out process.
Very good survise an good to talk to an deal with
Easy site to navigate with fair prices.
Highly impressed with service and getting a call from y'all making sure the order i made with my card wasnt a scam greatly appreciated
Near impossible to enter different ship address from billing address . Try it yourself......
Customer service is fantastic. Web site is a little hard to navigate and confusing on sku #'s. The selected sku does not show up on shopping cart for checkout.(Thus the need to call customer service)If not for this issue, I would give 5 stars.
so far has been great product hasn't been delivered yet
It is great to work with a company that has great customer service. Emails are answered in a fast time, orders are shipped quickly and website is great to find products for your make and mode.
Very poor business.. i ordered a rear hitch and a tailgate for my honda talon 1000x-4 and it still hasn't even shipped yet
All is GOOD with these folks
Had no trouble ordering what I wanted and happy to hear today it’s being shipped. Good job
UTV Direct is rated 4.61 based on 1,794 reviews