UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Very satisfied with the return policy on a damaged product. Everything worked out perfect and Linda was fantastic. Thanks so much will be buying more from you guys! Excellent service
order processed quickly and good customer service. wish there was a local pick up option when checking out
excellent service in everyway
The service was good, timely shipping was longer than anticipated and the product was ok but very flimsy. We ordered a soft top for a side by side and it makes tons of wind noise, needs a few more ways to tighten it down.
person i talk to was very helpful
pretty easy to locate what I needed
Easy navigation and great product. Easy to put together.
I actually called UTV Direct and placed my order over the phone, went perfect, thanks!
Nice, clean, easy to navigate web site with lots of pictures and good descriptions of the products.
Fast delivery,good product
The rear windshield I ordered was a great value for the price paid. Shipping was fast and product delivered on time. While the windshield is only 1/8" in thickness, it serves my purpose well since my main concern is to keep dust out of the cab. I am pleased with the quality and construction of this product.
My son was very happy it came in early
Product ordered came sooner than expected and was exactly as advertised
Awesome company
website was simple and easy to navigate. still unsure when this item will arrive.
Very satisfied with the experience, the buying and timely shipping and getting my product so quickly. Thanks a bunch !
Good service & correct item, worked great!
The seizmik # 18082 mirrors are great, easy to install, And they look good too. I called to order and was helped by Darren he was very helpful and knowledgeable, and pleasant to talk to II placed my order Monday afternoon and was delivered by fedex on Thursday. I will not hesitate to order from UTVDIRECT Next time I need need something.
My order came in 3 days as promised very pleased
Easy to find parts on web site very fast to ship out during shipping some hardware was missing utv direct done excellent to make it right very very very impressed
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,615 reviews