UTV Direct Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct

How would you rate UTV Direct?

"FAST delivery. Lightning fast !!! Would use anytime."
"Very fast shipping and excellent customer service. Will do business again."
"UTV Direct contacted me with questions about my order. Their concern to make sure the order was impressive and says a lot about the company. I will buy from them again."
"Excellent customer service from Darren!"
"I ordered a combo kit top windshield and a back window for a polaris ranger full size and was told everything was in stock. the day i recieved the windshield and back window i recieved a call too tell me the the top was on back order and i would not get it for 3-4 weeks. Very dis satisfied after i was told everything was in stock."
"Order 3681. I ordered seat covers for my Ranger over two months ago. They didn't fit and I retuned them after speaking directly with UTV customer rep Bill Wright. Bill ordered me another set. They did not fit. Bill asked me to contact the manufacturer (Greene Mountain) directly and they said Bill ordered the wrong ones and they would talk to Bill. This was 10 days ago. I emailed both Bill and Greene Mountain but theither has responded. I've ordered from UTV before with no problem. Is there someone that can help me? Order 3681."
"I ordered a windshield for my Yamaha Viking. I felt like the price was fair and my order was shipped promptly. I will shop with UTV Direct again soon."
"πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Linda was very helpful, she actually went and measured the product I was interested inand got the sale thanks Kyle Vidrine"
"Good product, fast shipping"
"Great service I live in California got my part the next day with regular shipping awesome thank you"
"Install was straight forward and the fit was very good....."
"Tthis is the second enclosure we have bought from UTV direct (two different UTV's), we are very happy with the quality and how quick they shipped and of course the customer service."
"Works good"
"Shipping was excellent. Got the shipment in two days. But the items I order weren’t what it said in the product description. Won’t work only UTV. So I have to return."
"Great product with good instructions. Well packaged. Prompt shipment and even gave me a courtesy call about delivery date. Very impressed and I am old and have had a lot of orders."
"Got a nice windshield! will definitely order from them again! Very happy with the service!"
"No problems, ships on time, usually have what I need"
"Very quick to respond to problems and get them taken care of."
"Excellent customer service. I will be purchasing all of my aftermarket parts and accessories with UTV direct"
UTV Direct is rated 4.39 based on 28 reviews