UTV Direct Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"Good quality products"
"Very professional and quick . Thanks"
"Great services and Bill was very helpful"
"This site is well done. I would like to see more lighting with brackets and mounts that are specific to the models and not just general so it is easier to know what brackets will fit my model"
"Bill was very helpful"
"Found what I needed and was able to get it purchased quickly and hassel free"
"Very good phone service. Website was lacking specifics on which machines the Radiator guards fit. Didnt show Polaris 900s specifically."
"First time on your site, had no problems."
"The website is not the best to navigate. Need to be able to filter the items per vehicle. Not just a at z, best selling or by price. I'm talking actually be able to pick like lift kits or roofs. Things more specific so you don't have to flip through a bunch of pages looking for something."
"Really like their customer service very upfront about their products and they responsive to your needs"
"Great customer response after my order. I got my package very fast and it was what I expected and ordered. Darren Senften was a great help with an address snafu I had."
"I was very well pleased with the service and ease of ordering!"
"Great products at a great price!"
"Was able to find stuff quickly on the search bar."
"They do not have inventory in stock. They are dependent on manufacturers and shipping is delayed."
"First we order something as it showed i stock. Then I get a email two days later saying it is out of stock,. asking me if I would like to wait. Linda and Darren were very helpful in providing an ETA. Ordering through UTV was very easy and their Customer service at UTV Direct is really good. We will def. make this one of our first stops when we need something!!!!"
"Easy site to nav. and use!!"
"I think your website worked well. I'm not sure how to grade websites but your staff were very helpful. I would give Darren 5 stars. He helped me with shipping costs to Alaska, which I felt were reasonable. Thank you."
UTV Direct is rated 4.47 based on 349 reviews