UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
4.6
Based on 4,889 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Utv direct has great prices and the website is easy to navigate
Good product, direct fit and really fast shipping. An "easy" business to deal with!
Great service and great folks!
The windshield fit great and did not take long to put together.
The mirrors I ordered for my wife's utv worked great!
Very good to work with. The KFI snow plow I ordered was perfect for my Polaris Ranger. Very fast shipping. Was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend, and will be doing more business in the future.
Thank you so much UTV Direct. Your staff is tremendously helpful, especially Linda.
I bought a gift card and had it sent to someone's email who didn't receive it. I called and everyone was very helpful in trying resolve the problem. Email was resent on their end, problem solved! I really appreciated the customer care.
Good service and merchandise
Fast delivery!!!!
Quality parts! Fast delivery! A++!
this is hands-down, the best purchase I’ve made for winter and I wish I wouldn’t have taken so long to do it. UTV direct was the best price and super quick on getting it shipped out to me.
UTV Direct 5 star review on 27th December 2022
easy transaction. good price.
Very pleased with UTV Directs service!
The best company I've dealt with all year, delivery of my new plow was very quick. Thank You
Good selection and prices. Eric in customer support was great in talking us through several installation difficulties.
Easy navigation on the web site. They had exactly what I needed Quick shipping No issues
The plow strap I ordered works great and came quickly. 👍
All good no problems
Bought a Back windshield for my Kawasaki mule and it fit perfectly. First time we ever installed one and it wasn’t to difficult. Just make sure you read the directions carefully and have a second person help with installation. I’m very happy with the results. I would recommend this item.
UTV Direct is rated 4.6 based on 4,889 reviews