UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
Read UTV Direct Reviews
I ordered a prop shaft for my rzr and every part of it is wrong. I even called to verify and it’s still all the wrong parts.
Very poor business. Advertise a product for a price then after you order it an they take your money then send email saying a website mistake was made now price almost triple. But will knock some off of price . No you stand by what u advertise or fix mistake before advertising it. Seems like a scam an bad business.would give a no star but not an option
I place my order on the 28th it said 24 to 48 Hours shipping. Ordered my winch on Amazon the 30th delivered next day. So I have a $12,000 atv I have $250 winch and can't install because of your $50 winch plate that I'm still waiting on. no tracking information no communication. extremely Very Poor Servive - ☆
Hi Steven, we apologize for the confusion..this mount was placed on back order so we called and left a voicemail and sent over an email to see if you wanted to wait on it or cancel your order.
I can’t check the status of my order!
During checkout did not ask for coupon code i received so did not get $10 off total.
I ordered this item 4 days ago , and have no idea of order status. Has my order even shipped yet? How do I check order status ?
Bad product = turned my 14 inches of travel to 6 inches. And I have 28 inch tires And I did not need 5 E mails
My order from Amazon through this company has been paid and showed in stock and after a week has not been shipped. What else do I need to say. I made an account with them and as I can see my order, that's it
Poor feedback on order status.
Very unhappy they sent me the wrong stuff give me a hassle about getting right stuff
Horrible service
I have not received shipping status
You advertise products you don't have and can't get your a waste of people time
They do not have inventory in stock. They are dependent on manufacturers and shipping is delayed.
You have products on your website that are discontinued. Please go through your site and check that so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Horrible. They’ve tried delivering my package 4 times this week and being you request the customer to be present for delivery I have yet to get it. Therefore I have to go and pick it up myself. I won’t be ordering from this company again.
Poor Customer Support Sent an email asking for a shipping update no response. Called today to cancel order, spoke with Company Rep. asking why i haven't received any update since April 5th. her reply, "well they sent me a tracking number on Monday but then told me to disregard, I dont know i emailed them they haven't replied". this is a $100.00 item that's in stock, the fact that they cant handle something this small why would anyone want to return as a customer. Now after refusing to refund my money, they are telling me that, well just wait a little bit I'll try to call them and get back with you cause if they shipped it we can't return it. Fun fact if they shipped through anyone other than pony express, it has a tracking number attached to it. LAZY....
Order 3 items all of them were unavailable. They were quick to say they had none and refunded me promptly. Only reason low score is if you dont have an item do like other sites and show out of stock at this time. Makes it alot more friendly for consumers. Dont have to deal with waiting on refund to go somewere else.
QUICK TO SELL BUT CANT GET ANY SHIPPING INFO ON MY PURCHASE
Your wed site description says the ryfad x3 box is extra large box and it is not the Jumbo box that ryfab sells it is the regular x3 box. Don't be miss led thinking it is the jumbo box from ryfab. It has to be made and shipped from ryfab anyway so please order the box directly threw ryfab to make sure you receive the right product. The return shipping will have to come out of you own pocket. You will recieve no help fron utv direct.
Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear of your displeasure.

The item that you ordered, clearly listed the correct dimensions of the product you received and is made specifically for your machine. No where in the product listing was the term "Jumbo" stated. The product listing and dimensions are provided by the manufacturer and are confirmed to be correct. Therefore none of the information that we provide is mis-leading. If we were to advertise incorrect information, we would pay for the return shipping.

Regards,