UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
4.6
Based on 4,719 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Have not yet received a return order that was promised for a set of mirrors that don’t fit. Not sure if I would order again. Too much hassle to deal with.
I have not received my damn bumper
Hi Jeff, Some of our products are made to order and take longer to ship out. Any product like this is listed as such on the product page, and HMF are listed as 4-5 weeks before shipment. I hope this helps.
The shield purchased was removed pending fitment as per Super ATV product. Suppose to be credited back. Conversation with Bill Wright about this matter. Waiting for credit. Don’t know where the disconnect was about listing. Hopefully this is resolved soon.
Low quality high prices
Parts don’t fit properly
The direction might as well be nonexistent, stuff was suppose to be scratch resistant. I had scratch on it before it was even installed. Not happy what do ever
Not what I expected Could have gotten something a little less expensive same quality
didn’t receive all the parts.
Take foreverrrrrr to ship it out
The arrival times are not accurate. I ordered a product on November 7th to ensure it would be here by Christmas, I have yet to receive even an email that it's been shipped. (44 days ago) ... The staff does not know what is going on when you call them. Very disappointed.
I ordered a snowplow combo. I received it today. Two packages. The wench, snow plow mount, wench mount, side markers. But no snowplow.
Hi Fred, Every part ships separately so that we do not have to ship freight and can give you free shipping. The blade is still on its way.
It's not exactly your fault, but it sure as hell aint mine.....I spent almost $1300 over 2 weeks ago for something very important that was all in stock and was supposed to be delivered. It was not delivered to me, I got 2 out of the 4 pieces. One was delivered to someone else which I found 3 days later.....damaged, the other is lost. My snowplow is useless without the last box, so here I set waiting for something to happen!
I still have yet to receive the product I ordered.
Very frustrating, was supposed to get my plow by Friday the 12th and this is in stock but they have done nothing yet.
Missing parts.
I still have not received my wiring harness I ordered
Parts they said we in stock were actually backorder and I still haven't received them
Don't I the Polaris midsize full door kept ice by is outdoor kept a spike for a 2020 wound because it does not fit well at all It. It let's air in where the Fender meets the hood had to put a 1" close foam piece there and was told by bill that Polaris assembled the body wrong , do you believe that . No support from UTV people at all , also zipper on the other door won't zip closed set 2 pictures showing flaw and no reply..Once they get your money say goodbye to any from any help from those people I don't recommend buying from this outfit
Did not let the order go through
All components was not delivered my inclosure has not been delivered when it said it has been
UTV Direct is rated 4.6 based on 4,719 reviews