UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
If you see the red lettering that says product is going to be delayed. It’s going to be delayed. I got in a fuss. Called they said it’s been 14 days. It’ll go out this week. Sure enough two days later!
I've spent hours searching every accessory site there is for my polaris ranger and UTV Direct is the best..price wise and availability!
I spoke with and dealt with Krystal. She was very helpful with helping me to purchase products from your company. My complaint would be that you need to have what you advertise on stock/ inventory.
Easy purchase with fast delivery
Great service so far!!!!!
Fast shipping
Excellent customer service, highly recommend!
Great service quality products
It arrived very quickly and in good condition. The windshield was easy to put on and looks great. It was better than I'd hoped for even. I love that it said Made in Indiana.
Excellent service as always...highly recommend UTV direct!!
Very helpful and professional. Friendly! Thank you Corey!
UTV Direct 5 star review on 20th January 2021
great process..
Everything went smoothly, would use them again and recommend them to others.
Easy to work with, super fast shipping and great prices, what else can you ask for?
Excellent service, quality products
I order the rear window for my Yamaha Wolverine. The entire process was excellent from ordering, quick shipping to installation. The quality of the product exceeded my expectations. Customer service is awesome. I broke one of the clamps and they shipped out a replacement the same day I reported it. I am now a customer for life.
Great service, everything arrived on time.
Bob was super helpful and so professional and friendly. A real pleasure speaking with him. He also has a great voice! He could be in radio or television!
Please commend Bob for his excellent customer service! A rarity these days!
Very easy to navigate and had the whip clamps I needed. Fast shipping.
The staff was very helpful over the phone and the delivery was quick. the product fit like advertised
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,068 reviews