UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"UTV Direct had a good selection of accessories at a reasonable price. Their search function by vehicle help narrow the option down presenting me with options I hadn’t thought about."
"Easy to navigate the site. Great product!"
"Great product, would purchase again"
"First order I've made, happy with the service That I have gotten"
"Great service from the sales dept"
"Great service, excellent information."
"Great service"
"The website was easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for."
"Easy to find what you are looking for and great customer service. One piece was out of stock but received an email almost immediately telling me when to expect it and my other items shipped out right away."
"Dealer called and said order would be late appreciate the heads up very easy to order and friendly people"
"My experience with UTV directs web was very good. It was easy to find what I was looking for."
"I appreciate the availability of the products for my very old Kawasaki Mule. Thank you!"
"Have everything I need for my Pioneer !"
"I didn’t think actual customer service existed these days until contacting UTV Direct for assistance. They’ve got my business!"
"Easy website to navigate"
"Web site was easy to navigate. They had the specific item I came looking for and I received my item sooner than I expected. very pleased. I'll be back."
"The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with!"
"Great product and fast shipping!"
"Excellent customer service and fast shipping! The part we ordered online was no longer available so Bill called us right away and got us a similar item. It fit perfectly, looked great and was easy to install. I will definitely order from UTV direct again if we need other parts for our CanAm."
"Great selection. Easy ordering. Quick shipping."
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 534 reviews