UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Web and ordering wasnt bad but never a follow up email on delivery date or even a email to let you know what going on with your purchase had to call and find out that it was made to order does this email mean it being shipped or should it be at the house when I get home
I ordered a Set Of Seizmik Doors for my 2016 Polaris Ranger and there was no installation hardware or gasket with it , now i cant install the doors I purchased.
Took a lot of time to get my order shipped and ending up only getting half my order then 2 weeks later got the other half
The clamps break easy. Could we maybe upgrade them to aluminum or cast? Very happy otherwise.
It took forever to get it to take my information to buy
Was told by a salesman via phone call that a product was in stock. product was not in stock and had to be refunded as my card was already charged. Will not be ordering from here again. Customer service was decent but frustrating that I was told a product was in stock and it wasnt
The pictures of the products were difficult to use to see if everything was what I wanted. Even your customer service woman agree and clarified by manufacturers.
ALL THE PARTS WERE NOT IN THE PACKAGE!!!
The wench mounting kit for mule 4010 had absolutely worthless directions.
My mirror arrived with mirror and directions but you forgot to include the bracket that attaches mirror to ceiling of polaris ranger.
Impossible to attach without it. I looked everywhere but you simply did not include it in the package.
Ordered stuff 3 days ago, sent an email excusing themselves with covid for delayed shipping, still have not gotten shipping confirmation. Will probably order from somewhere else and cancel.
I ordered a week ago and the item still hasn’t shipped
Hi Roy,
The product that you have on order is listed on the site as 7-8 weeks before shipment. If you have any questions you can always give us a call.

Thank you!
Quality of half doors was mixed.
Door jam parts and nuts didn’t fit.
Be ready to fabricate.
Paid $600 and had to fabricate.
BS
I asked for the shipping to be thru UPS.....and it was confirmed by your representative. In my area Fed Ex provides extremely poor service ie: in correct deliveries, lost deliveries etc., while UPS service is always excellent. In 11 years of receiving shipments UPS has never failed while Fed Ex cannot be counted on.
Darrin Black
Was promised immediate shipping on a Polaris Ranger Top over 10 days ago...still no tracking info...
Ordered crew doors for a Christmas present. Day after Christmas when they are being installed it appears they sent the wrong front doors. Tried to call but only open M-F and option to leave a voicemail does not work. This is my first purchase with UTV Direct and quite possibly my last.
It's hard to find stuff on a bike. When I put in my information its takes me out
Ordered 12-2-2020 and still waiting on my order to ship. My credit card was already billed and i still have not received it 13 days later.
Ordered my windshield 2 weeks ago still waiting on it to ship
Ordered a folding windshield for my 2009 Polaris Ranger XP EFI. Correct windshield arrived quickly, but was missing parts - velcro straps to attach the assembled windshield to the roll cage on the Ranger. Am still waiting for the missing parts - unable to use the vehicle as it was not deemed safe to operate without all straps in position. Buyers be sure to IMMEDIATELY compare the parts list to what was shipped to avoid delays in installing any product after receipt.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,615 reviews