UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"Ordered on Sunday. Didn't get shipping confirmation until Tuesday. Says wont get stuff til Friday . In my opinion thats to long. I should have them by Wednesday. I will order some where else next time."
"I recently placed an order with UTV Direct. The product was available for purchase at the time and I was allowed to complete the purchase. The next morning I received an email informing me that the product was out of stock and was given a date of when new inventory was scheduled to arrive. I would have rather the item be listed "out of stock" at the time of viewing it on your website. I contemplated asking for a refund so that I could purchase the product some where else and receive the item asap."
"Still haven’t got my email confirmation sent so i can re change my password"
"I ordered rims and it was not identified that the ones I ordered were out of stock."
"Website would not let me move forward when selecting to add wind jammer to my order."
"Upon googling the item utv direct stated that shipping is free, then you go to check out and it’s $10...false advertisement. Very let down by this"
"Takes a long time to get order. Not shipped when told it was."
"The item was just like explained. The customer service side of this company is horrible, I have been waiting for a response to an email for going on day 2. The straps that come with the windshield to secure it to the side rails are simply Velcro and I already broke one. I need to know if there is a better alternative for this strap or if i can purchase more since I only was trying out this windshield and I’m already breaking the straps I don’t see them lasting 3 months. Hopefully this review will get the customer service department moving in response to the email I sent."
"I ordered my item, my credit card was charged but no follow up info. For example, your order has been received and we will send you a email when it ships. I also asked to have the order linked to my user name, four days later, it is still not linked so I can't even check if they have the order in process or not."
"Ordered a heater 4 days ago I called them after trying to email to check on the status of the order and they cant even tell me if it has shipped."
"I ordered a combo kit top windshield and a back window for a polaris ranger full size and was told everything was in stock. the day i recieved the windshield and back window i recieved a call too tell me the the top was on back order and i would not get it for 3-4 weeks. Very dis satisfied after i was told everything was in stock."
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 537 reviews