UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
Read UTV Direct Reviews
They never sent me an email with a tracking number for my purchase.
Hi Buck,
Your product is listed on the site as 8-12 days before shipment.
You will receive the tracking information when it ships, if you have any other questions please feel free to call us!
Thank you!
Their voicemail doesn't even work on the weekends can't even leave them a message
Did not tell me when shipment would happen or if it was even in stock I had to make fulfill payment and then thought I would know? Then got email to tell me update, but would like to know before I confirm payment before I make payment to know when deliver will be.
Shipping is horrible, I still don’t have what I ordered after 2 weeks
Bought doors that I thought would be ready to install only to get a box of pieces that require full assembly. Guess I will spend hours putting together.
I haven’t received my purchase yet and I’m getting flooded with emails. It would be nice if I could get my stuff that I ordered or at least give me an accurate update on where it is.
I’m disappointed it did not get shipped the same day I ordered it. They paid extra for FedEx delivery. I shave not receiving shipping information yet
I asked 2 questions on this item after I received the bumper...and never got a response.service is unresponsive
Very hard to navigate thru the order form. Had to try 4 times to place the order.
Was hard to find my order and shipping
Cant give a full 5 stars since I still have not received a tracking number or ship date. The border process is good. But no shipping or delivery info sent yet
The website was organized well allowing me to pick the pertinent plow kit parts but website locked up on payment submission. I had to call it in. Gentlemen I talked to was very helpful.
Ordered on Sunday. Didn't get shipping confirmation until Tuesday. Says wont get stuff til Friday . In my opinion thats to long. I should have them by Wednesday. I will order some where else next time.
I recently placed an order with UTV Direct. The product was available for purchase at the time and I was allowed to complete the purchase. The next morning I received an email informing me that the product was out of stock and was given a date of when new inventory was scheduled to arrive. I would have rather the item be listed "out of stock" at the time of viewing it on your website. I contemplated asking for a refund so that I could purchase the product some where else and receive the item asap.
Still haven’t got my email confirmation sent so i can re change my password
I ordered rims and it was not identified that the ones I ordered were out of stock.
Website would not let me move forward when selecting to add wind jammer to my order.
Upon googling the item utv direct stated that shipping is free, then you go to check out and it’s $10...false advertisement. Very let down by this
Takes a long time to get order. Not shipped when told it was.
The item was just like explained. The customer service side of this company is horrible, I have been waiting for a response to an email for going on day 2. The straps that come with the windshield to secure it to the side rails are simply Velcro and I already broke one. I need to know if there is a better alternative for this strap or if i can purchase more since I only was trying out this windshield and I’m already breaking the straps I don’t see them lasting 3 months. Hopefully this review will get the customer service department moving in response to the email I sent.
UTV Direct is rated 4.59 based on 1,219 reviews