UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Ordered crew doors for a Christmas present. Day after Christmas when they are being installed it appears they sent the wrong front doors. Tried to call but only open M-F and option to leave a voicemail does not work. This is my first purchase with UTV Direct and quite possibly my last.
It's hard to find stuff on a bike. When I put in my information its takes me out
Ordered 12-2-2020 and still waiting on my order to ship. My credit card was already billed and i still have not received it 13 days later.
Ordered my windshield 2 weeks ago still waiting on it to ship
Ordered a folding windshield for my 2009 Polaris Ranger XP EFI. Correct windshield arrived quickly, but was missing parts - velcro straps to attach the assembled windshield to the roll cage on the Ranger. Am still waiting for the missing parts - unable to use the vehicle as it was not deemed safe to operate without all straps in position. Buyers be sure to IMMEDIATELY compare the parts list to what was shipped to avoid delays in installing any product after receipt.
Not sure yet, have no idea when item we purchased will be delivered. Sure would like to know that information. Can not answer any of your review questions until you answer ours.....
want to cancel my order but can't find out how to do it poor web page
Was shown as a one piece roof but is two pieces!! Not what I wanted. Lies won't work with me!!
Charged my credit card 2 weeks ago and order still has not shipped.
Hi Catherine,
The product you ordered is a custom made item and is listed right on the site as 5-6 weeks before shipment. If you have any questions please give us a call.
The website lacks enough info to assure you that you got everything you needed for your plow and doesn't explain what some of the components are. I had to actually call to make sure i got what i needed and the correct stuff
I purchased the sporting clays gun rack from you guys 8 days ago. The item still has not shipped. That means either you have the worst shipping department known to man, or your website allows the purchase of items you don’t have in stock and on hand. Either way I am displeased your company.
Product had with it bolts that were too short to install. I replaced them. Frustrating.
Don’t really like dealing with this company they gave me a hard time about a return last time but something else will see
The product looks hideous, bolts going down the middle,the back sets on top of the roll cage instead of molding around it. The pic in you add makes it look better then it is
I am able to select my machine, but the site does not always filter based on my machine.
My item has not shipped so I cannot give a review. All I received was an order confirmation email. Your survey request should at least wait until it has actually shipped. There isn't even an estimated ship date at this point.
Mmm. I paid $10 bucks for shipping expecting it to be here in a couple days, boy I was wrong!
First order didn’t go through, but no worries you lost, and saved me $350.00!
Website should show if items are not in stock and would take awhile to get more in.
Shipping was fast but a product was dented and not worth keeping.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 2,898 reviews