UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
4.6
Based on 4,889 reviews
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Fast delivery and very happy with everything I buy
New flip up windshield, love it
UTV Direct 5 star review on 27th December 2022
See Instagram review.
Well made, however I haven’t gotten it installed yet
Service was great. Bill even called us personally to confirm we were ordering the correct bracket. The bracket arrived and went on in 15 minutes and is great quality.
Awesome product easy installation very happy
It’s always a pleasure to shop with you. Great customer service and products. Speedy service too! Thank you!!
Excellent place to do business. Called to check on shipping status.Bill had me updated and taken care of in less than a minute. Very knowledgeable! I will continue to purchase all I need from UTV Direct.
Honestly pretty upset that after my purchase, I found that not all the correct mounting pieces were included and I had to call to have you send the correct pieces for proper installation of my new windshield.
Our order came fast and was exactly as described. Thank you!
Part was as described and fit correctly.
Great parts. Fast shipping. Thank you UTV Direct.
Two orders i had came in 4 shipments over 5 days. It was a little weird never knowing what was coming and when. Then I didn't get instructions with the cab. Figured it out though.
Navigation of the website was semi transparent. However the biggest disappointing was selecting something that is NOT in stock and UTVDirect took the money up front. And there are no updates as to when the item is being shipped. Poor communication all the way around.
Hi Stephen, Every product on our site is listed in red right above "add to cart" on how long it takes before shipment. This product is built upon order, not on backorder and listed as 5-6 weeks before shipment. Hope this helps!
Excellent customer service, prompt reply to any questions or problems.
I got the mud shields for my Polaris 900 xp ranger . Directions were very easy and the product fits great . Big difference by keeping the mud from getting under the cab .
Very user friendly website, excellent shipping time, not a single piece missing!
UTV Direct 5 star review on 25th October 2022 UTV Direct 5 star review on 25th October 2022
Fast and accurate
Awesome place to buy from! Everything was great.
Quick delivery, item as expected
UTV Direct is rated 4.6 based on 4,889 reviews