Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Easy drop off and pick up.
IT was very fast, and we needed it, be cause we were in and emergency sitaution
Easy check-in/check out process. Staff was super nice. It is in a candy shop - and they lock your bags in the closet. Great service to have so we didn't have to lug our 62lb suitcase around all day!
All excellent and quick
Excellent service and value, our bag was kept safe with secure storage and a tamper proof luggage tag. Easy to find and the shop was friendly
Getting a Vertoe luggage storage was perfect for our last day in LA with having to check out of our Airbnb early and needing to kill a whole day before our late night flight. We were able to explore a bit more without hauling our luggage everywhere. The process was really quick and simple. The location was also close to the LAX shuttle.
Fast and easy. I Just paid online and dropped off my luggage at the given location. No lines and no wait. Would use it again!
Very straightforward and friendly service. Easy to find the premises and an efficient operator on hand.
Took me less than 2 minutes for the entire process. It was very easy and convenient.
Very simple process of booking it online, and then dropping it off at the store. I got my luggage back with no issues. I would recommend it.
Worked great and the Lady at the store was super friendly. The system is clever and we also liked the idea that our luggage was insured (just in case). The only draeback was that you only find out about the exact location after you book, which in our case was a bit further away than we expected.
Great service to allow you roam for the day without the bags. Really close to Penn station. Recommend to anyone to use.
Easy to use and excellent service.
Quick and easy to book. Good service when leaving and collecting the bag
Excellent service. The lady at the convenience store was very friendly. We were given seals for each bag and then left them at the back of the store. Overall it was very convenient and allowed us to walk around Boston for the day knowing our bags were safe and secure but out of the way.
very convenient and was exactly what i needed to hold my luggage until i could check into my airbnb
Very easy to use, both drop-off and pickup. Bags were safe and easy to retrieve. I used a location very close to The Met and was very pleased.
Very brief but great experience.
Nice people at a pretty convenient location but a little over priced for the service.
All went very smooth and transparently.
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,703 reviews