VideoGuys Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoGuys
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read VideoGuys Reviews
Hi I appreciate the products, but I would like customer service to be better. The delay in my refund is why I did not give 5 stars. Thank you.
Thanks for the review Paul and we do apologize for the delay. Your return got lost in the system and unfortunately I have no excuse for that. When you're in need of something else please give me a call directly so I try to make up for that lost star - Jim 800-323-2325 x1110
I have been a VideoGuys customer for many years. Their prices are excellent, often less than the competition. Above all their customer service is outstanding.
Pleasure to purchase from. Communication is like talking to family. Thank you!
Great service and delivery. Would order from the VideoGuys anytime.
Great customer service! Fast shipping though these crazy times. I appreciate their hard work.
VideoGuys provided me with outstanding customer service. In particular, Barbara in Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me with several orders. Jim in sales was also great. 5-star company!
Very informative and great price!
I purchased an item that was out of stock, got a quick reply asking if I’d like to cancel my order. I elected to keep my order and received my item a week later! Great service, great price, I’ll be back!
VideGuys's service is professional and expeditious. I have used their service for the 20+ years and they have been steadfast.
Found what I needed and it was shipped immediately. Will definitely use again.
Very good products.
Item was shipped super fast, Good follow up and communication.
Thank you!
Great communication and quick delivery of goods.
The service was great and the product was as advertised.
A great place I discovered while doing a search for electronics on google and bought a few items from them .
I’ve been very happy with there service real honest people they will not cheat you I bought an item and was wrong so they replaced it to the correct item and there was a big price deferent so Jim just told them to swap at the same price . None of the other sellers even the big retailers would have done that. I first shop them and if they carry the item I buy it there even if it is cheaper elsewhere since they stand behind there sale answer questions real great people to deal with . Thank you VideoGuys keep the great job .
Great service fast respond very highly recommended to all
Always helpful and accommodating!
The best place to shop , potty I bought a Sony PXW-FS5M2K spend about 6K you do not carry it you only have one Panasonic .
Hope you carry more items . But so far it’s been a great experience shopping at the VideoGuys the honest guys
Regards
Sam M Ibrahim
Excellent service!
Good price and fast delivery
VideoGuys is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews