VideoGuys Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoGuys
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read VideoGuys Reviews
Good price and fast delivery
I love VideoGuys! They have personalized service and are tremendously accommodating and informative! They're my go to choice for gear!
Order a hard drive, that was suppose to come at the end of May. Then for some reason it was unknown the new date of the item. I then had to go out of my way to always get an update for the product. Once the item was set for delivery, employee said it is set to arrive in 3 days then the item took 8days to come to me so... It was a total mayham ordering frim start to finish, that took almost 2 months to be completed. Things that can be improve, don't promise clients when the item is going to arrive without certainly. And hold the shipper accountable for shipping on time or at least follow up with client if it'll be delayed.
The ArmorATD drives were highly anticipated and G-technology did extend the release date several times before they finally shipped. I am sorry if that was not communicated clearly with you while you waited and have reviewed this with our customer service team to make sure we do better! If you ever need more drives please contact me directly - Jim, 800-323-2325 x1110.
Great company with AWESOME support. I've learned so much just watching their weekly videos and if you need anything, just call and they know the answer.
Product code delivered promptly and great customer service by Email. Thank you.
Videoguys is excellent! It is the only place that had what I needed. It was shipped quickly and it works great.
Great website. It was the first place I bought my video card 20 years ago (pinnacle dc30 plus) and where I buy my video software and hardware ever since
Easy and super fast service
Buying from VideoGuys is always a pleasure. Great stuff at great prices.
Great customer relations and service...
Professional and knowledgeable!
Vero Quick service and professional support.
Excellent service and communication
This is the go-to place for information and suggestions from knowledgeable staff. I've been dealing with them since 2006 and they have never let me down.
Great company with competitive prices and great customer service. Thanks VideoGuys!
Great information and non biased.
Good price, easy to buy, easy to get instructions, great support. Best place to purchase an editing software.
Great responsiveness and knowledge. I will definitely deal with them again.
VideoGuys is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews