Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Good quality and super easy to use"
"Have been with Vinomofo since they started out withCatch of the Day. Enjoy their selections, prices, enjoy French and Italian imports on occasions. Have a great consultant Nicci, who is pretty switched on about my taste in wines, both taste and price and always reliable in following up. Great being able to return wines that don’t suit with no issue or argument. Would prefer delivery to the door for rural areas as it used to be, but am able to access a town address with my daughter for deliveries. PO deliveries are not good for seniors - too heavy and awkward."
"Consistenly good prices on good quality wine and fast delivery"
"Vinomofo was recommended to me by a friend whom I trust and I have never been disappointed. Great value, good service and excellent communication. Its a great source of good wine at excellent value"
"Fantastic wines at a fantastic price and delivered promptly to my door. Always helpful - I can only drink so much even though I love so many. 😂 keep on doing what you're doing - Cheers🍷"
"Would prefer more 6 pack offers rather than 12 pack offers. This allows more taste testing of wine and potentially larger future and more consistent orders with less disillusionment of untested wines."
"I reckon you should think about rewarding loyalty. If I spend $5K with you I don't get any reward or recognition (do I?) and effectively are the same to you as someone who spends $100 with you. Doesn't have to be much bit it would be nice to get a little something every now and then as a thank you reaching $ (or similar) milestones Regards John"
"Great wine at a great price. Not satisfied, send it back."
"Awesome wines Awesome personalised service Great online presence"
"Great wine and Jordan is amazing"
"You deliver on time, there is rarely a problem and if there is it is rectified immediately. Your products always come as described. Thank you"
"Great opportunity to experience different winemakers skills and wide variety of regions. Love the way you describe the products and enhance the experience with personalities. Eg Teusner in the Barossa article. Will keep supporting you at this rate"
"Well priced, quality wines."
"Great variety of wines and wines I wouldn't ordinarily try. Love the breakdowns of the wines as I'm interested in what wine goes with what food. Where it comes from and why that's good for certain wine. Great value and easy delivery,Thanks mofos!!!"
"Have ordered from vinomofo many times. They never fail to deliver."
"I love having my broker who seems to have an understanding of what I enjoy"
"Great selection of interesting wines at great prices. I have been introduced to some vineyards and varieties that I might have easily overlooked."
"They do great wine really, really well!"
"Very helpful with all inquiries. All staffs are Knowledgeable about their wines. Also true to their motto: “Don’t like it return it”!"
"Excellent delivery service, wines usually arrive within the stated times. The prices are always very good and I have never found a Mofo wine cheaper in the other retail outlets. The only thing I wish for is a few more cool climate Australian Cabernets or Cab blends"
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews