Vinomofo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vinomofo
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
A good selection of wines are available at good prices. Often the RRP stated for the wine is way more than you can find the wine at other locations on line. It is normally the price charged for the wine at the winery - which everyone knows is the most expensive, so the savings they claim are questionable, however the wine is still good value. My main issue is that when you do find a wine you really like and want to order more a few weeks later it is no longer available.
Great idea which works well in practice. How easy is it to return unsatisfactory wine?
+ Always reliable and honest descriptions. Good prices.

- "Blackmarket" wines often what I have bought before. Should be told !
Still nearly impossible to print your comments to leave with wines in my
cellar. Winestar and even Get wines direct easy : try to print yours and
theirs!
Good quality-great variety -ex value-very prompt delivery-I have been buying since the original "Quaff" days
Great choice at a fantastic price
The service is great but the wine I last purchased was average
I have been a customer of vinomofo since 2015 - I cannot think of a better Australian startup that understands, listens and delivers for it's customer. Highly recommend supporting this amazing company that does so much good for the community as well.
I am very happy with the wine and the service.
Great value
Great variety of wines at competitive prices. An energy to the process is also evident
good service, quality wines
Vinomofo have a great selection of wines for any budget. You get more bang for your buck.
Vinomofo always offers great wine and a reasonable/great price. the delivery seems to have become quicker specially on my last order. i often recommend Vinomofo to my family and friends.
Quality wines at very reasonable prices - haven't had a bad one yet.
Excellent value and choices. Delivery is as promised
Have not yet had a wine that I haven't enjoyed, maybe that shows more about my ignorance than the quality of your wine! Staff always helpful
Hi Guys,
My name is Mark Wing Young... not Mark Wing... other than that, I love your range of wines and prices!!
Cheers,
The wine is a mater of individual taste but I love the accompanying notes and emails! Thank you to whomever writes them.
Great wine, Efficient service
Great selection of wine at a variety of price points. Ordering was super-easy and delivery was very fast (under 2 days for metro area).
Vinomofo's offering is mostly relevant and varied. Prices seem to be good value. I buy mostly mixed whites or roses and most suit my taste very well. Occasional wines in the mixed lots are average but none have been poor so far.
I have found Vinomofo's service and web ordering is very efficient.
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews