VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

4.5
Based on 2,542 reviews
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Well where do I start, firstly they sent me the totally wrong order. I ordered it a week before to make sure it arrived when my others ran out. Upon speaking to customer services I was told to send a photo of the incorrect goods received which I did immediately and they would send out the correct ones the following day. I hadn’t received acknowledgment of the photo or replacement order so I phoned again. I was then told I had agreed to fill out a disclaimer form, I hadn’t even been told about a disclaimer form. To which she responded with well you need to fill it out and send the wrong product back which can take 7-10 working days to process and then another 5-7 days for your order to come. I explained this wasn’t good enough they made the mistake they need to put it right ASAP. There is no budging them I ended up putting the phone down. I then went to the head office in bury to try and get this sorted as I had no oil left and surprise surprise no one is working there they never returned after covid. I had to phone again and was told there is no way round this we can’t send anything out next day delivery as we’re changing warehouses. Why does this affect delivery? Finally they have agreed to send another order, hopefully it will be correct, but it’s going to be about a week before I receive it. In the meantime I have no oil left so I’ve have had to go and buy a brand I’m not familiar with. After 13 years as loyal customer and spending around £60 every 6 weeks I will not be going back to them.
Whats happening to this once great company ?? ive been a Customer for over 7 years....never had any problems but since last year everything`s changed...Why ?? Once had the wrong stuff arrive,was told i have to wait till they send out DPD to collect Wrong stuff before they can send out my right order.Two week delay..No-one`s ever on "Web Chat" anymore or if you leave an email it does nt get replied too. Nowadays..You place an order,they take your money and then you just have to sit back and pray it turns up sometime soon and it`s the right stuff. Used to be "Place an order and you d get it by DPD within a couple of days"....now i sit here looking out the window for either DPD or the Postman days/week later as the emails they used to send out informing you of progress/delivery have dried up. Come on guys..sort it out and get back to how it used to be !!!! Had to laugh at your "Average Delivery Time".... "Next Day" :) :)
Never again. Been ordering from here for 5 years without issues. This time they've changed the delivery options without telling you on the site. So now i'm in a position where i won't be at the delivery address when the parcel arrives. Called them to try and fix the issue and the woman on the phone was so unhelpful. It's basically 2 weeks for a refund after i fill out a form. No apology, no effort to fix the problem, nothing. Other occasions i've been really impressed with the product and service, but this place has gone rapidly downhill. I'd avoid it.
Ordered the wrong strength of oil, customer service quickly sorted out my problem and changed the oil for the required strength.
As per many recent reviews, this company has become highly unreliable. Goods not arriving, lies from customer service and refunds never turning up. Giving up with them for good.
A while ago I brought 30 bottles of my favourite ever vape liquid, Red Fusion. The bottles came and I opened the first one to find that the juice was now clear and smelled significantly of Menthol. Primed my coil, left it and an hour later was vaping away to a horrible strong menthol taste. Gone was the Red berries and eucalyptus, just Menthol. Emailed them to complain and they said their website has the updates and that the product is as described on there. No mention of refund or anything, so out £90. I am posting this here as I posted a similarly bad review on their website, which they chose not to display, to warn others that there flavours have changed, not for the better
VIP used to be great. Over the past 5 months, cannot get through on the phone, emails dont work, online chat does not work. Do NOT use this company. They will take your money and not deliver.
I ordered 4th Jan - only using this site as the Vuse website was down and was directing people here. Item only just been dispatched 7 working days later and was told excuses about a stock take causing a delay? Vuse is now aware that they are linking themselves to a bad company with bad service. Not to mention on their website they are falsely advertising a 5 star review from 'review.com' as their current star rating is 4.5 and I'm sure will be going even lower soon.
we have been customers for years and spend a lot of money with this company but the service has gone downhill in the last few months delivery is terrible waited over 2 weeks for last order and placed an order on 5/1/22 it hasnt dispatched 4 days later how can you blame royal mail when it takes a week for you to despatch an order. this is my very last order from vip you should be ashamed customer loyalty means nothing to you.
I really think there is no more customer service. I emailed, I called, I emailed again. I called again. Nothing. Their number only says that their mailbox is full and that the extension is not valid.
I have been trying to order some 10 Motives cartridges since yesterday. When I phone al I get is this message THE MAILBOX IS FULL, PLEASE TRY LATER. I am a long term customer. what is going on VIP??
Good service
Been a loyal customer for over 10 years but not any more.The website has nothing other than e liquid which has gone from being excellent to absolutely vile.Lost a lot of customers and I can only see you going to the wall if you don't revert back to original liquid.
VERY good INDEED. WOULD SURELY RECOMEND
I didnt recived my order worth £60 and you told me yes i am not i was at work you not answer phone. Where is my order
waited 10 days for our delivery we spend over £100 a month with VIP been a customer for years doesnt seem to matter to them a lot of their reveiws mention how good janet is we have never heard of her we were lied to twice by different operators you have lost good customers because of your lies honesty really is the best policy.
stupid customer service phone number just sticks you in a loop saying your being transfered to the operator. waited a week for my order and stills hasnt turnded up. no have to resort to smoking because where i live vape oils are not available. so thx for that. 100% will not be using this company ever again! DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Your 10 motives tobacco cartomiser content has been drastically reduced. This may drive away long time patrons
madeordered 22/9/21 recieved someone else's order on the 29/9/21 finally contacted them and told them of their mistake, and reordered sent out on the 4/10/21 received package today 6/10/21 and behold someone else's order again, now waiting for someone to collect both packages and for a full refund . would have given them zero stars
Ordered Monday got acknowledgement but nothing has arrived £90.00 taken. They are not answering the phone, and no live chat, been a customer for years.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.46 based on 2,542 reviews