Vodafone Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Vodafone Reviews

About Vodafone:

Communications products, services and solutions for your business. Get the technology and flexibility you need with Vodafone Business. Vodafone Business - phone contracts and mobile broadband for small business and sole traders.

info@vodafone.co.uk

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Vodafone made you happy
Vodafone 1 star review on 25th June 2020
Arunachalam
Vodafone 1 star review on 25th March 2020
Manuela mangiapia
More Photos & Videos
Rubbish. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!
Husband offered PAYG monthly deal which didn't appear on his account but money still going out of bank. Shop couldn't find any trace of this new contract. Phoning customer service got us nowhere. Still paying for something he isn't getting. Bit like banging your head against a brick wall.
had a probelmm regards accessing my account - two days of problems with two voidaphone advisers who do not know what they are doing - needed a code to clear, sent by text - insist I needed a mobile phone - there own poilcy states they can send a text to landline - they can indeed, my BT landline sends/accepts texts - they would not do it

poor service - incompetent staff - hell bent on selling there own mobile products and non recognistion of other providers - wont be renewing vodaphone as my Ip when contract expires
Rubbish customer service from your business new connections team and more specifically Mary who hasn't called back despite promising to and my leaving several messages chasing her. No excuses for rubbish customer sevice.
Vodafone has the worst customer support and logistics team and I say this being a Vodafone customer. It has been 2 months and after 30+ emails and calls I still stand where I started with no solution.

1. Vodafone customer support team cannot read and understand emails and they will continue to write templated responses or simply call any number they see written in the email. I emailed the customer support team the name and contact details of the delivery person from Vodafone and the customer support staff called the delivery person's number to discuss the issue with me.

2. Their app and website advertises "contactless sim delivery" but their customer support team says that is wrong information and they are updating. It has been 2 months and I still see contactless sim delivery option. Vodafone employees don't even know their products and will cheat you with wrong and false information. I have given the sim number, order number and every details possible and nobody in Vodafone knows any details of my query. It has been 2 months but it seems Vodafone hasn't completed its 24-48 hour window yet.

3. You send them one issue - each reply will come from a new representative with a new reference number who will ask 24-48 hours wait time as they have sent it to follow up team and the vicious circle continues. I wonder if Vodafone even has a team or I am calling random people who don't even work for Vodafone.

4. Talking to a Vodafone representative will make you realise what unprofessionalism is. Rude, no language sense, they wil chew their food and talk. A vegetable seller is more courteous than Vodafone employees.

5. Vodafone call centre employees will scream, sleep talk and make fun when on call. You can hear all loud and crazy noises in the background.

6. You will receive calls from numbers who say are vodafone employees, they will take the details of the issues and never return with any response. I don't even know if they are vodafone employees or telecom fraud.

At the end of 2 months wait, I have more than 40 emails with 50 reference numbers but no solution from any team from Vodafone. Shut your business and stop frauding customers.
I am very disappointed in Vodafone. When I made a contract with them the agent told me that i can cancel it anytime without cancellation fee. However, now when i called them they said its impossible and i need to pay cancellation fee which is more then 100 pounds. I made a contract on the phone so I asked them to check the records and they said even if they check the records even if the agent gave me wrong information i still need to pay. And sales assistant was rude to me. I am an international student and I felt discriminated because i was new to the country and the sales agent just took an advantage of me.
Had a disastrous experience with an online order this week. I ordered a phone - gift for my son's birthday. I went with an offer on Samsung Galaxy phone that was running until July 31st. Order went through Monday 27th - payment processed.. Received email regarding logging onto my Vodafone to check status etc. I managed to update details but every time I tried to login error message try later would pop up. Concerned I may not receive the for by the weekend I used Vodafone live chat to check my order... Thursday night - I was informed due to a glitch my order wasn't processed so it would have to be cancelled! My payment went through so I asked could I not collect it from a store.... I had paid for the bloody thing! The person on the chat said if it was in stock I could collect it from store. Rang customer service today and after a long chat there was nothing they could do but cancel the order and refund my card! Would I be able to avail of the offer I PURCHASED online on Monday which now had been cancelled- No! It's quite clear they were running an offer that they know longer wanted to honour and are misleading customers. If you no longer want to run the offer TAKE IT OFF THE WEBSITE! Don't allow the customers card to be charged and then bail out on the transaction. Apparently I have to wait for up to 48 for the complaints dept to get back to me - I can only presume they are very busy considering the the shambolic experience I had.
If i could give zero stars I would. The company was always extremely unhelpful and the way they come across they're just trying to get as much money out of you regardless of helping the customer.
When we moved they advised us they were going to reconnect us AT OUR OLD ADDRESS, they refused to replace a faulty router. We know it was the router, as the previous occupants had great coverage as did our new neighbours. It took us days to get anyone to respond. We have now opted to change provider, paying the money to leave our contract before the end of the term. Despite having moved 6 weeks ago, a letter stating the date of new provider, arrived today.. 30TH July (the date being incorrect stating 22nd July,it should be the 7th August, and despite notifying them MANY, MANY times of our new address, they sent this latest letter to our old address. Totally incompetent, which is why we are changing provider.
No customer care number. 199 and 198. What is it for? They are telling in IVR bla... bla.. blah.... no internet. Now also 2G.
the worsttttttt company i have ever seen...it is the disgusting company in India. i have ever seen. if you reecharge your mobile with the basic recharge..they just deduct the amount by activating the plans on their own...if call them back they say they cannot help....and also try wont refund... plzzzzzzzzzzz don't go for the Vodafone service,,,,you'll face lot of issues....
Blady hell stupid network destroyed Vodafone shame on you
Since upgrading my broadband speeds have remained the same. Each time I go on my Vodaphone app it says I am not receiving the required speed so finally I went online to enquire. After one hour and fifteen minutes I was asked to plug in the test socket and leave for 72 hours and if it did not reach the required speed they would send an engineer. I phone them after 72 hours and spoke to someone whose grasp of the English language was to very basic. He informed me everything was correct even though he agreed it was below the required speed. Why do Vodaphone deliberately lie and cheat their customers, i suppose they are not answerable to anyone and there is nothing you can. Definitely not a recommended company.
Worst network ever
One of the third class network in india don't go and purchase Vodafone sim they are fraued don't go for vodafone and all of the staff of vodafone are completely a dog just shouting on customers don't go for vodafone
One time i will live without internet but will never acquire any of the services of vodafone ... very bad ! And if you want to even 1 rs don’t give to it to vodafone i will prefer giving that money to poor person ! Vodafone is a liar and will never give you proper internet services and will charge you 100 rs tax without any proper bill summary! Never buy vodafone
My latest with this shambolic shower: I have spent the last 6 months trying to exchange my faulty handset (an exchange itself, for another faulty one !!), which is still under warranty. I have had to go to the Ombudsman, who found them at fault, as usual, and they had undertaken to actually give me a new device. This was a month ago. Since my contract (a business one) is coming to an end next month anyway, I rang to see if I could skip the exchange and just upgrade to an S20 (from S8), for roughly what my current contract is worth, and them saving themselves a new S8. I had already, of course, shopped around and had found that I could get such deals elsewhere anyway (and have a new S8 in the process). Their operator ACTUALLY LAUGHED at this, went on about ‘S20 is a flagship’ and wouldn’t do it for at least double that , suggesting for me to go to someone/anyone else if I wanted a ‘good deal, wouldn’t get it from Vodafone’!!! Well, at least he’s right on this one, but, equally, would not be treated as bad by anyone else either! Still at a loss how they can continue to trade with such unacceptable customer service and attitude!! Avoid at all costs!!
I’M BACK,how does a company exist with all these hundreds possibly thousands of bad reviews.PEOPLE please read all these bad reviews and take heed.the Retford shop staff member Calum Cooper he told me to throw electronic equipment into dustbin.what happened Vodaphone sent six separate deliveries of equipment I should have had two delivery’s, I returned some back to the shop,Calam Cooper told me not to return anymore,he said throw them in the dustbin or something like that. I will swear under oath that’s what he said.when you phone Vodafone you could be calling Egypt. I will still give this c**p outfit minus 50 stars STAY CLEAR
Hi,this is about Vodaphone atRetford north Notts,My personal experience.The manageress is as useful as a bucket of salt water in the dessert. I have such a lot to say but I will I keep it short.someone once said to me all the throwbacks from other phone shops finish up at Vodaphone.My advice stay away,look at all the other reviews.
I WILL BE BACK later.
Ray. ps I would rate Vodaphone minus 50 stars
vodafone network is
number 1 lawyer companies in this world. I have sim card problems, I called them thay said to me it take 24-48 hours. OK after 24-48 hours again I call them thay told me same story 24-48.
I call tham more than 20 times.
Still I am waiting............
Sabse bekar internet service hai vodafone ki. Salay harami net nhi dete hain hum pta nhi kitna online match inki vajah say haren hain Jio hi lena issay aacha toh internet deta hai ya Airtel ya kuch bhi lakin Vodafone mat lena

Mere ghar may 2 vodafone ka sim hai lakein ek may bhi internet nhi aata hai jabki ussmay 4GB/Day ka pack bharva raha hoon phir bhi yeh sab net nhi dete.

Agar aap PUBG khelte hain toh bilkul yeh mat lena varna sara samay match may reconnecting may rah jaogay

Aur may kisi Gaon ki baat nhi karaha hun main Gorakhpur City may rahta hoon