Vodafone Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Vodafone Reviews

About Vodafone:

Communications products, services and solutions for your business. Get the technology and flexibility you need with Vodafone Business. Vodafone Business - phone contracts and mobile broadband for small business and sole traders.

info@vodafone.co.uk

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Vodafone made you happy
Worst customer service in the world. My mother is 82 years old. I recharged her phone number for 3 times but still I am not able to connect with her. Her phone number is +919983820659.
Constantly lie, don't have any joined up approach between departments. Bully customers service appalling will never ever trust or use Vodafone again. Stay well away many better companies to do business with.
I signed a contract with Vodafone for a new Iphone 12 mini. They promised the delivery in 3-5 working days. Now it's already 2 weeks and no phone. They ask to wait for 1+ month. Why didn't they tell at the moment of selling a phone that they hadn't have it in stock?
Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. never use this waste of money. Internet goes as fast as a turtle with no legs, it's so unstable that even youtube will disconnect me saying that the connection is too poor and to top it all the only thing that the customer service knows how to do is propose more expensive plans and shut the phone while you're talking. DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS. It will only cause an headache. and the best part? they REMOVED a lot of negative reviews from various sites. this is baffling.
I upgraded my phone a few days ago in the Vodafone shop in Sutton, Surrey. I was served by a lovely guy called Josh who was very helpful and patient in helping me choose a phone. Unfortunately their computer system started causing problems just as I went to pay the extra. The shop was due to close but both Josh and a technical advisor called Sam, who I think is also the manager, stayed late in order to get the problem sorted out. They managed to do it in the end but it took them approx 40 mins. Both were brilliant in sorting out the problem. I took the phone back the next day to have my data transferred over by another member of staff who was efficient and very helpful. Have to say the service I received was very good.
Customer care executive doesn't hear the actual problem..she insust for recharges ...very horrible.they are not ready to hear issues and in between they are chating with colleagues
I don't normally leave reviews apart from positive ones, but bad companies like Vodafone really need to be called out so other ppl are aware. I've been using them for 2 years and the couple of times that I've had issues, the customer service is absolutely awful! They subcontract it out so it's like it's someone else's problems. The subcontractors have been untrained, rude and unhelpful. I couldn't even make a complaint. They just kept pasting in the same comments with no apology. Please avoid this network, it's not worth the aggravation and time. And tbh, there are better deals out there!
Hi There, So basically I am a vodafone customer for 5 years now mobile and also broadband. I was moving home so I thought I will carry my broadband package with myself instead of cancel it and make new contract with another company(my biggest mistake ever). End of July I told to vodafone I will move home and I scheduled my activation date for 10th of August at my new home (that was my moving in date). First off all they messed up the address they had put down Flat B instead of Flat D.. i would say that was an honest mistake it could happen with anyone. After that I called them on the 6th of August and I told them I would like to make a correction about my address. They told me that’s fine but unfortunately We need to cancel the current order and make a new one. I said that’s fine then the customer service adviser said the next available date is 23rd of August?!?! What the hell? The funny things is my new home address in Newbury literally the vodafone HQ 10minutes from me by car:) I said that’s fine I will be on holiday so I will be back on the 22nd of August so I can be here on the 23rd when the activation date is due. Today (23rd of August) I plugged in my router cause I though finally I have internet but obviously I was wrong there wasn’t any internet. So again I needed to call them: The guy said unfortunately they needed to cancel the order again because the previous tenant didn’t cancel their broadband so vodafone wasn’t able to set up the line. The funniest thing is if I don’t call I would never ever figured this out as vodafone didn’t send me any email or text message about this issue. So I needed to set up a 3rd order which activation due on the 6th of September!!!! So above all I am living 10min from the Vodafone HQ and I need to wait 2 weeks again for the internet. I started this process on the 28 of July and I will have internet on the 6th of september?!?! And all this vodafone’s fault cause the ground team,customer service advisors are incompetent. Worst company ever please never ever use them!!!
Worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to have to speak to.
Deactivated my wife's pay as u go phone saying it hadn't been used even though we had proof it had. There was also 12 pounds credit on the phone which we have now lost. We will have to buy another phone as she needs it for emergency
By far the worst company ever!!! I'm pretty sure people in the Amazon rainforest get better data services than we do next to the tower. Vodafone.it is below the worst of the worst, customer service personnel are so rude and lazy. F*** Vodafone.
Terrible customer service.
There is a complete absence of customer service. My situation is not special. Very standard. I need a new mobile phone number and phone in spain. Went to a Vodafone store, because on line this seems impossible. Should that have been a warning already? The store had a long waiting time (terrible, only one person atending) but I filled in the paperwork and the lady promised me a call wihtin a few days via whatsapp that I could come and pick up the contract and hardware phone. Nothing happened in two weeks.You cannot call th store because their phone number is only a commercial message. I sent to Facebook support site for VOdafone. After days they said that yes they had located my request for a contract adn I should send passport copy and last electricity bill to a certain email . I did that. I heard nothing again for two weeks. THen the store called, I should come and bring my passport, then all would be as good as done. I did that. I was promised a call in a few days. Nothing. I went to Facebook again in desperation. This company seems a bunch of students who try to run a company. It is unbelievably bad. I am so sick of Vodafone that I cannot read the name without getting nauseated. WHy did I not check the internet before starting this ridiculous adventure without end?
Worst company ever I am travelling overseas through Doha. Vodafone is know to give $5 a day roaming charge. Since I hadn’t travelled in the last 2 days I called them A day before boarding the flight and was advised that the service will continue the same $5 daily. After reaching Doha I started dusting internet as I would in Australia the. I get a call from a rude and unprofessional Dilip supervisor from collections stating my service was getting barred if I wouldn’t pay $1500 right away I told him about me calling a day before and confirming that it will be $5 a day he refunded to help and put me on hold for 20 mins and put me to a manager who also refunded to listen to the call recording and advised my services will be barred She even resisted providing her disinflation senior collections Manager Jaya Complaint reference - 3-284027668226 Shame on you Vodafone you don’t deserve good customers
Vodafone Worst, I have been using vodafone since last 17 years. Due to network issue and call drops i have suffered a lot. today I said Bye Bye. It doesn't 1*... no other option so i gave
Worst service Terrible Network Worst service ever!!! Please do not use this network. Constant issues with Vodafone network. No network at all in some areas. Reported to Vodafone since June still unresolved, calling them every 2 days and explaining samething again and again. Technical department provides incorrect information all the time, they don’t read notes on the system left by their colleagues, they give fake promises and guarantees of things will work but it’s all false promises at the end. They are not able to resolve the problem and when asked to cancel the contract after suffering for 2 months with no solution they asked me to pay for it. Paying for service which you don't receive. Mohammed from technical department was terrible. Technical team doesn’t want to take ownership to find solution nor do they want to escalate my complaint to a person who could make decisions. They just don’t know what they are doing. I had enough and can’t take it anymore. If the managers listens to all the telephone calls he will realise how many times I have repeated my complaint to how many different people. I really hope someone senior listens to the call recording and will learn how poorly the technical team is trained. Line Manager Arpit called me who was helpful and agreed to call back next day to follow up but never did so I have to call again to repeat the same story. When called the complaints department and asked for Mohammed who was sensible and helpful, Abdul from complaints department refused to transfer the call to Mohammed despite of requesting him multiple times and at the end didn’t resolve the situation. There are couple of people I would like to mention who are really professional Sarah, Yasmine from the technical team. They didn’t resolve the problem but at least they understood the problem and had empathy. Special mention to Mohammed from complaints department who was the only person I feel took ownership to help me and I just have some hopes he will be able to help me to get it sorted. Vodafone doesn’t care for loyal customers and I will never ever recommend them again for the service as well as poor network. Total disappointment!!!!!
When talking about vodafone as an internet provider one does not need to venture into the discussion of speed and volume of data available. For this is hindered by Vodafone simply failing to connect at all. The router seems to crash 5-10 times the hour. Many of these losses of connectivity are followed by 10-20 minutes of re-connection attempts. This, by the way, is the upgraded platinum package that was given to us when we complained about the connectivity before. Summary: Vodafone does not provide a network connection. Vodafone lies to the customer.
I received the worst service any human can imagine. All their technical team members have absolutely no idea what they are doing and also not willing to listen before doing anything that can resolve the issue. But the biggest burden I want to put on is their management who seem to don't care about helping customer rather adding millions of new customers who will eventually realize who they are.
Vodafone is by far the worst company I had to deal with. During internet installation the technician broke my new TV. It happened in March and still not yet been payed out for me. No one has called me from the company to take care of my loss. Secondly there is always a lot of problems with reception and internet service. Bad business!!! Shame on them!!
Been with them for over 25years, Been really good all round 5 star