Waking Herbs Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read Waking Herbs Reviews
I also ordered on May 7th and my package has also been sitting in Chicago ISC customs for almost 3 weeks. I've never had a package sit this long. I've contacted them many times regarding my parcel.
Ordered bark, didn’t come in, been over a month, I emailed them about it, still no response. $76 down the drain
Dear Lee, we have contacted you in private to solve this as we have not received an email from you. All the best, Philip
Good service and fast reception. A lot of choice of quality's product . I'll order again. Thanks
The product I bought was what I expected, but the express shipping was a bit dissapointing. It took a few extra days to be delivered.
Packaging private. Purchase arrived before expected arrival. Questions answered promptly. Product arrived as the description promised. This is my first order but absolutely not my last.
My experiences with Waking Herbs continually exceed my expectations. They really go above and beyond.
Waking herbs has been nothing short of amazing!! The staff there is kind, and great with communication! The inventory and prices are unparalleled, and the site is user friendly! I have absolutely zero complaints and I've ordered from them about 4 times and I have no plans to stop!
Received my ordered items in good time. I like that the shipping charges were included into the cost and it's quite reasonably priced too. Thanks and will surely continue to buy from Waking Herbs over and over again. Namaste
Quick delivery, great packaging. Thank you.
Beautiful product, delivered in 10 days to US. A few nice extras put in with order also, which is a very nice touch. I will absolutely order again. Thank you for running a good honest business. It is nice to see sincere people with sincere hearts in this business, offering truly wonderful products. Many blessings in gratitude to the people at Wakingherbs.
I'm very happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast and the quality is very good. Always again.
Great process, service, delivery and product PLUS free gifts! Thank you Waking Herbs.
I was very happy with my purchase and will trust waking herbs with future purchases. They included a selection of tea samples in my package that were delicious. Very fine products.
I'm a practicing Buddhist and part of my practice is Tara of the acacia forest. My use of acacia tea greatly enhanced this practice Also please review the Egyptian use of acacia. The quality was excellent plan on buying more immediately.
The products are not as strong as expected for the very expensive price I payed.
My favorite place to shop for great quality herbs. The best pricing in the market and free shipping on all orders! These guys are amazing and always include the best freebies.. It makes happy to know that there is also a vision behind this and that I help support the natives who grow these herbs!
Great product, fast shipping
The Real Deal! Great shipping and great product! Thanks
Received what order. Excellent service.
Waking Herbs is rated 4.78 based on 1,900 reviews