Waking Herbs Reviews

Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Liam Cully
Amazing!!!
mooie website, goede producten, eenvoudig online bestellen, snelle verzending. Bestelling is altijd zeer mooi verpakt; het is aangenaam om een bestelling van jullie te ontvangen.
Excellent communication, good delivery, and product is as advertised. Looking forward to ordering again
Amazing quality, fast shipment, and packaged with care and love, including a couple small gifts. Couldn't be happier.
I absolutely love the service Waking Herbs gifted me. I made a beautiful medicine out of the products I ordered. The spirit of Pachamama is in there with all the love. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I got a beautiful amulet as a gift within the package!! Will order again! Love!
Excellent product, great service, not a single problem ever working with Waking Herbs! This is my only source for MHRB, and I highly recommend the Hidden Valley variety.
always a pleasure , always on time , always caring about the folks , plants and trees who make this possible with love and light and many years , to come , Happy Holland
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 19th August 2022
Bedankt voor je werk, goede kwaliteit en uitstekende service!!🙏🌀😘
No problems fast service easy checkout will use again
Their website and ordering system is very clear, efficient and easy to use. Customer support is prompt and very friendly, informative and helpful . I will continue to use Waking Herbs for ordering the best Rapees I have found on the Internet , and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Great products, fast shipping
Product as ordered and shipped in a timely fashion.
I'm pleased with the products ordered, but very pleased by the response of customer support. One powdered product arrived partially unsealed, spilling some of its contents in the shipping bag. Customer support kindly and quickly re-sent that product, and it arrived safe and secure. Very grateful!
Great selection and easy purchase and delivery. High quality products. Thank you!
I am very pleased with the product and service I recieved
Ive tryed buying bark from other places before and just wasted my money.so when i found this place i didnt expect much but when i got the bark.it was exatly what i was looking for it was wonderfull i just recenly tryed to order from them again this time from there shop in the us and got a thing saying (your cart is empty we can no longer ship your item to your country )something close to that at least.i sent a email if i needed to try to reorder got one back quickly saying yah ...i tryed again with the same thing happend..so no bark for me im very sad...but i still give them 5 stars for the first bark i got and the quick email backThank you walking herbs i hope we can do bissness again some day.
Waking Herbs provide impeccable service and wonderful, healing products. Thank you for all that you do!
Blood of dragon seems as good as when I bought it in the market at Otovalo.
Everything was excellent - great service, fast postage, good value and quality - even surprise gifts with my order! Thank you!
Love this company so much. Their values and integrity are attributes I hold dearly to mine own heart. It is important to know my energy is going into something ethical and waking herbs maintain this integrity through put the whole purchasing process. Thank you thank you thank you P.s. love the little gifts. Ironically I find myself getting more excited about the mystery gift than I do my actual order! Nice touché Peace and love Baba Shumpa
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 3,945 reviews