Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
It does the job
Convenient
Good program
Would have preferred a non video format to not use data
Did the job
Lots of spelling, numerical, pronunciation errors - review yourselves soon or we will not use this trainer again.
Hey Nigel,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the Confined Spaces course and I've got some great news for you. The course has been undergoing a complete overhaul for the past couple months and has just gone live on the site as of about an hour ago. If you check back to your profile, your course has automatically updated to the new one.

Nathan
A little lengthy, information could be more concise.
Adequate training.
The job site that I am working on ask me for a lift ticket only from them
Course should be much longer. Too much information on one day.
I wish you had the option to pay to have a card mailed. Or else that it's easier to carry around. With this I need to either check my email or remember what site I uses and then log in.
Hey Brody,

I've got some great news for you. We just launched the ability to purchase plastic cards from us for courses you have completed on the website. If you login to your profile, you can see the "Buy Certifications" tab on the left hand side. You can then select whichever certificates you would like to purchase plastic copies for and go through the purchase process as per usual. I hope that helps!

Nathan
A little more clarification when signing up would be helpful. Purchased the product in my name as business owner, but when employee went through training certificate populated in my name not his. There may have been an explanation somewhere but it wasn't evident enough. Otherwise, training was fine.
I completed the Bear Awareness course and was somewhat disappointed in the information that was within it. The course was all basic information that did not cover many issues to do with bears. In the future I think this course should offer more information on how to use bear-spray and other bear protection equipment safely.
when will I receive the books and online training info?
Hey Allan,

You can access the online portion of the Train the Trainer course right away, and upon passing the exam we receive an automatic notification to begin shipping your physical materials. I sent you a private email detailing the next steps you need to take, I hope this clarifies for you!

Nathan
Should be offered in French. Maybe option for visual/auditory tutorials as well. Some of our guys had issue "reading to understand". they knew the answers, when explained to them.
Hey Lynn,

Thanks for your feedback on the training and the website. Having our training available in French is definitely something that is on our radar for the future. However, all the training should already be available with both visual (powerpoint/video) and auditory components to it. If there are ever any issues with getting that to work, don't hesitate to reach out to our customer success team and we can help you fix those problems!

Nathan
It could be better. It is too theorical. More pictures or cases could be implemented to make it mor practical. Many of the questions of the exam are not explained in the presentation.
It was good but it was to much information to retain in that format
It would be nice if a person could pick which province you are from as the standards may be different.
Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback on the course. Being able to choose your province in the appropriate courses is something we have been thinking about for a while now and will hopefully be implementing in the near future. Thanks again for the comments!

Nathan
Go through the courses yourself and you can see the problems. I think a few spelling issues are the only thing I found wrong with your site but other than that nothing else.
I was a first time user. The course itself was easy to navigate, well planned out and the course knowledge easy to learn. I logged out of the system after going over the course material. When I tried to log back in to take the exam, it was impossible for me to find the exam. I asked for direction from the help chat person. I followed their direction and found the exam, but if I had not asked, it would have meant guessing on where/how to find it. It was not obvious.
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.66 based on 4,556 reviews