Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8,
Dundas, ON
L9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
I struggle to move through the new set up when reviewing assigned and completed courses.
Had issues with being logged out
Some employees are showing me proof that they passed their WHMIS but when I go in on Manager I cannot see their certificate. It says in progress.
It was satisfactory
I think needs to be broken down into two days. or at least 1 and half days. I had no issue understanding as I have done this before and just had an expired working at heights training. But the majority of the people seemed new to construction and this counrty. It could have been more engaging.
The training we had selected is very in-depth.
The course/video package on fall arrest was full of information and progressed in a fluid format. Imo,all the schooling in the world can't replace or give you the experience needed when it comes to hands on out in the field. Further more to any first timers or seasoned this equipment does not make you invincible.....it is your last line of defense.
I think it was fine
Hbggggvnbjn
The instructor was nervous at first talking very fast but relaxed and got better as they went along. It was concerning that they allowed a student in with no identification at all to the class which is not an acceptable practice for any safety training.
Not enough information in the lessons. Did not feel prepared for the exam.
One of the courses would play video all the way through and I passed test no certification was issued because video didn't play all the way through
Hi It’s been a month and I still haven’t received my card
This is a very limited information for end user
Was not able recive an email confirmation of my course completion
Over complicated
i found your app difficult to maneuver. I always require assistance. The problem being I have to assign the courses, and this is not clear PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY ENOUGH. But your app thumbs down for me
It was ok no parking thought
The exam was not well put together as a question could have 3-5 right answers and you would get it completely wrong with no explanation if you missed one. I found I still don’t know what I got right or wrong and it has left me with an uneasy feeling for if I have to use the training in a workplace.
Found the WHMIS course very difficult and I am far from uneducated. It was very 'wordy' (far too complex for what we needed to know). Just my opinion.
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.7 based on 7,105 reviews