Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

(866) 756-5552

info@worksitesafety.ca

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
Your online site is very confusing, hard to sign in on and if we sign out in the middle of a course we have to start all over. Not the way it should be. Can’t pay for a course for someone else with our CCard because it then sets the course up for the name on the CCard. Have to phone in constantly regarding these issues. Please fix your site!
Hey Caroline,

Thanks for your feedback regarding the site. However, there are a few misconceptions I would like to clear up for you. You can always resume your training from wherever you leave off when you sign out, and the majority of our training is completely open-ended and able to be freely navigated through. This means you can also jump backwards and forwards through it as you'd like.

You are also able to purchase training for other people with your credit card. The courses you purchase are applied to your account as credits after purchase completion. You can then assign those credits to whoever you'd like by creating them their own profile through the Manage Users tab on your account. Sorry for the confusion you had in using the site, and I hope this helps to clear up any misconceptions you had about it!

Nathan
The information provided is too general the course should take into account all the provinces and territories.
The training provided a god basis but needed a practical portion to ensure compliance with Alberta OHS
Hey Chris,

Thanks for your feedback regarding our training. As with most Occupational Health and Safety training, Aerial Work Platform courses should always be complimented with in-house training for your particular job's needs. Since our AWP training is entirely online, this is definitely something that is required to ensure a full training experience when you take our course.

Boring
I found the information easy to understand and navigate.
Statements that are show on multiple quote screen should not be on a timer but have a next button or a scroll bar. The next page is shown before I can read the previous screen. eg the statement made by the employer. There were lots of repetitive material. There's a slide of types of ladder that I seems to go missing. The trying quiz does not tell you how many of the answers you get right.
It was all good
Site confusing,support excellent otherwise I would have been going to another site
Hey Ian,

Sorry you had a confusing time accessing the site! I'm glad we were able to help resolve your problem in the end. Can I ask what in particular you had trouble with? We are always looking to improve our products and services by making them more user-friendly and your input would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.

Nathan
Unfortunately the solution suggested was not an option
So I took the hit on a wrong answer , when I had the right answer
The instructor was difficult to follow and often got off topic.
It was a great online course and very informative but the test was challenging. Some questions were quite tricky and a little challenging to answer
That’s it
Thanks
Kept freezing up
I tried to reach a person while I was putting through my order, but everyone was too busy, and I couldn't wait. I proceeded with putting the order through online, and finishing successfully.
Thanks
Your rating would be higher but part way through the training video the sound cut out and never came back. We wasted time having to read everything in order to complete.
Informative session
mmmm
The reason I chose "acceptable" is because we had used your site before for online training, this time when I went in to order more courses it sent me a confirmation email to my email address but in the name of last person who did their course. I tried to change it but I could not. It also put the incorrect names on the certificate after completion. Again could not find a way to change this. My overall opinion is, great choice of courses, however online site is not that easy to navigate around.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. We can definitely help you sort out the incorrect names on your receipt and account. It sounds like you may have been signed into someone else's account when you made the purchase and completed the training. I've sent you a private message to gather some more information so we can help figure this out.

Nathan
I personally would like to see more pictures more setups how to do. I've been in the trade for 20 plus years I understand how the trades work how they work together to accomplish big job but it's difficult for people who are Hands-On trying to figure out what a picture looks like through words
Cheers
Worksiste safety was acceptable. I now have all my employees WAH trained and really only need a 4 hour uptraining course for each of them but am forced to apply and receive 8 hours of training due to no 4 hour courses offered.
tickets not recognized by all employers
Hey John,

Thanks for your feedback regarding our courses. Some employers, provinces and occupations can have different and tighter restrictions than others, requiring very specific training in order for their requirements to be satisfied.

Our customer service team is always available to offer advice before and after purchase regarding whether our training is right for you, but ultimately your employer will have the final say concerning what they think is suitable training for your particular work.

Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.66 based on 4,556 reviews