WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy
Always great support!
Thanks for sharing you feedback and rating us with 5 stars! ⭐
I'm not a dev, but enough acknowledge in IT and I work with them since 1 year. I'm really Happy to work with them so helpful and they give many advice to do what you want.
I also have a server there and the analysis and email metrics are so much better than others provider. I can check and update all my websites using one page.
Thanks for the feedback and 5-star rating, Francois!

It's always great to see how our members are utilizing our services 😎
Excellent as always
Thanks for taking the time to review our services, Camille!
Tuve un problema el 17/7 y lo solucionaron con brevedad. gracias por todo.
Many thanks for giving us a chance to help you out, Carla!
Great, Love WPMU. Many thanks Supper Support "Rupok Chowdhury" helped me
We're happy to hear we could help, Steve!

Thanks so much for the review.
Helped me out and was great. Problem might come back but it's not his fault we think it's a problem with the plugin. Overall great service.
Thanks for reviewing our services and rating the support with 5 stars!

Don't hesitate to reach out to them once more if the issue reoccurs.
A lot of very nice features and plugins but still a lot of bugs (Cache, CDN, Backups, The hub ...) Some missing features in the Hub (update Wordpress, bulk install/unisntall plugins or themes, safe update of plugins doing a backup, ...)
The hub interface that is not optimal when we have a lot of sites
A very fast technical support, that's very cool
Hey there,

Many thanks for your candid feedback and rating.

Sorry to hear that you've noticed bugs or missing features, though. Just to clarify, updating WordPress core is available through Automate - apart from automating plugin and theme updates. Automate also includes Update reports, Perform Safe Upgrade Check, Backups before updates, Schedules, as well as Instant notifications. You can learn more about that here:

All those features will soon be included in the Hub 2.0 😉

You can also keep an eye of upcoming features on our Roadmap page:

Thanks once more for your feedback.
Amazing amazing amazing. They always solve my problem no matter how complex or easy, walk me through every step of the way, and don't make me feel like an idiot. I have a ton of sites hosted on here for the support and all the amazing features!
Awesome!

We're thrilled to hear that, Moises. Thanks for rating our services with 5 stars.
Amazing team standing behind solid products. I have been working with the team at WPMU DEV for a few years now and they only get better. They really care about their product and customers. Support is fantastic and they have some of the most powerful, and helpful, WordPress plug-ins on the market.
We really appreciate your kind words and feedback, Chris!

Thanks for the review.
excellent service, thank you Zafer
Glad we were able to help!
Zafer, was super patience, took time to help walk me through setting up the migration from siteground. Always pleased with the help from WPMU DEV but Zafer went the extra mile. Thank you!
That's great to hear, and thanks for choosing our Hosting!
ATTENTION FOR LIVE CHAT SUPPORT TECH WITH FIRST NAME: Mwale :) Mwale was exceptional in aiding me with my DNS issue. It was seamless and he spoke in lame-end terms I could understand simply and provided screenshot examples where possible. We had great communication and I got what I needed done WAY faster and WAY easier than anticipated! :) THANK YOU MWALE!
That's amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support, and rating our services with 5 stars.
Rupok made my day. Thank you WPMUDEV!
We're really happy to hear that!

Thank you for the 5-star rating.
Customer support is the best thing about this company. I want to thank Zafer personally, he is the best; very efficient, friendly support.
Would give 5 stars but is expensive.
Thanks so much for the review, Josh!
Zafer was very helpful and very fast.
Thank you very much for rating our services with 5 stars.
I have never worked with someone with deep technical skills and customer empathy as Vaughan from WPMU DEV. He's the reason we have decided to migrate over to WPMU DEV from our existing platforms. He spent his time working through the issue and helped in so many ways to solve the integrations for us. This was an example of excellent customer service experience. WPMU DEV is blessed to have him on the team.
So happy to hear that, Gbenga!

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback.
terrible! - Hummingbird kept messing up my site. Incompetent tech support agents wasted hours of my time getting nothing done - or messing things up further. Complete disaster - do NOT use Hummingbird, it'll be a constant nightmare. Site worked better with WP Rocket - and far less set up required. At no time, did WP Rocket mess up my site features, so I eventually switched back.
We're really sorry to hear that you feel this way, but perhaps there has been a misunderstanding here?

Our support staff even did an Asset Optimization on your behalf which goes outside of their support scope.

The performance scores after you switched back to WP Rocket were worse (and still are) compared to Hummingbird. Our staff provided you with more details on that too.

In any case, if you ever change your mind, we would be more than happy to help you optimize your website once more.

Thank you.
I've been a member many years, never had to reach out. My first tech convo went swimmingly. Rupok Chowdhury totally smashed it --- my problems were solved and then some. Most of the sites I build are pro bono like this one, and it can get hairy-and it did. But Rupok was very good at getting down to the brass tacks quickly and appropriately. He was a pro- polite and expedient. I can't say enough about tonight's success with a few minutes with your Ninja after hours of pain and suffering. Wish I dialed in sooner. Thanks for all you do WPMU Dev. And thank you Rupok. I can finally get some sleep.
That's amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support, and for being a loyal customer.
simply the best!
Thank you very much for the review!
Well, i´m on trial version for now ... and had some trouble setting up a multisite .... just because i dont know much about it ... made many mistakes... and got the need to talk to support, i almost never do ... i rather read for hours before deciding to wait for 5 hours for a support agent to talk to me ... but i have to say ... 4 times i have been in need for help. Since the reviews i read before trying this product talked a lot about their support, i took a chance ... and i have to say .... i`m super impresed! Thumbs up for you guys!

UPDATE: not on trial version anymore. I have had the need to contact support 2 times. First time was awesome. Second time? well the problem i had was a bit more complicated, related to the ssl on my subsites... it took about 3 hours of support time on the chat (I was able to still work on other things) while these guys where looking at my mess... super dedicated people, i actually felt guilty for my mess, but the support was super nice person, willing to fix my sh·$% no matter what!... and he did!!... I never contact support for anything because i dont think that they will help much... but these guys? man... awesome support!!

100 stars to them!