WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Best live chat support I've ever experienced. Please never change :)"
We won't 😉

Thanks so much for reviewing our services!
"WPMU is great! Can't say enough good things about them. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and experts!"
Thanks so much for your kind words and 5-star rating, Robin!
"Rupok Chowdhury: This guy should have his own company. I have dealt with a few at this company and most are really savvy. But this guy is a Ninja. Rupok Chowdhury is his name, outstanding and amazing!"
"Rupok Chowdhury is his name, outstanding and amazing!"

This is what we had to encounter in the office early in the morning, him running around, throwing ninja stars and whispering that phrase over and over again... 😜

Jokes aside, he is indeed amazing and we often brag about all our staff! 👏

Thanks so much for this review, it brightened up our day.
"updated smush and my header logo has been removed! I put on inactive this plugin and the logo is active again."
So sorry to hear about that, Roaten!

It could be due to a plugin or theme conflict, so we need to take a closer look into that. Since we couldn't locate any accounts with your current details, one of our staff will reach out to you via email in order to assist you on that matter.

Thank you!
"Prathamesh rocks! Thanks mate!"
Thanks so much for your feedback, Dewey!
"got really scared...couldnt log in and Ash figured it out!"
That must have been scary, for sure!

So glad to hear that Ash was able to assist you with this 😎
"I have a love/hate relationship with WPMU DEV. On one hand, they have a good offering but one of the main features I need and love is the automated updates. But that requires Snapshot. Snapshot has given me a problem on every single website I have ever installed it on. I have been using Duplicator Pro for over 3 years now and have never, not once had a problem. Not sure what it is about Snapshot that uses so many resources (they always tell me its a resource issue - but as I have mentioned use Duplicator Pro successfully on all of the websites). The biggest bummer is if you have an offering that is a set it and forget it, you'll need to rethink it if you use Snapshot. I've had websites working fine... no changes to anything and then randomly stopped backing up. Thus no automation. Forminator is really simple and easy to use. I have mixed emotions about Hustle. I've been using Thrive Leads for a long time and Hustle is not nearly as easy as Thrive's product but it is decent and it's included in the price of membership. Hummingbird and Defender work as expected. Usually have good results with Smush. So Forminator, Hummingbird & Defender are good. Smush & Hustle are decent. Snapshot is too unpredictable thus making the automation unreliable. Thus my love/hate relationship. I think I just need to bite the bullet and get another product that has more reliable backup/automation. Also, their support, while friendly and knowledgeable, always asks me the same questions and I waste time having to answer the same things from all of the same support issues (Snapshot & The Hub Automation). Since it's all done via email, it can sometimes weeks to resolve an issue which is unacceptable for my clients. I used to do websites full time, but now it's my side hustle. I think their product is good if you do it full time and can go back and forth with their support via email in a timely manner, but when you only have a day or two to work on something, it will take you weeks to resolve any issue with support."
Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your constructive feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by Snapshot in conjunction with our Automate service. We understand your point here and mixed feelings caused by this 😔. We will further discuss this internally with the rest of our team and developers.

The mechanisms behind Snapshot plugin may exhaust server resources in some cases, such as with shared hosting environments or when dealing with 'large' websites. We do consider in refactoring Snapshot from the ground up in the future, to make it more reliable in those scenarios.

In regards to our support, our Forums is where more complex issues are usually handled when things cannot be identified or debugged through our Live Chat. This can end up taking more time than expected as our SLS team or Developers may have to be involved in the process. That, of course, is not an excuse but more of an explanation why tickets may take more time than expected to be resolved due to the several processes involved.

We will review this internally as well to find more efficient ways in handling such complex cases, as we all know how pressuring things can be with deadlines and issues that require immediate attention.

As a side note, our Automate service works differently for websites on our hosting. It uses the built-in incremental backup system which is set up on a server level, thus not having a noticeable impact on resources or storage used. As a member, you already get 3 Free sites hosted with us, and we'd love you to give it a try and share your feedback, on things that you liked, disliked or would like to improve.

Thank you once more for your candid feedback!
"Rupok was extremely fast and efficient to solve my issue. I really love WPMudev support!"
Awesome!

Thank you, Giorgio, for reviewing our services.
"I cannot say enough about this company! Their products are amazing and the support is seriously out of this world. I started out as a customer using their WP Products and then moved my hosting over as well. Could not be a more satisfied customer. The competence and response difference compared to my prior service provider is monumental. Love these guys!"
What the best way to start working on Monday morning, and reading through feedback like yours! Can't beat that 😎

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, with five stars!
"Best support ever, always solved my problems and also explained the problem to me."
Really appreciate your kind words, Fernando!

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars 🌟
"Oh dear..."
Hey there, Jez!

Could you please share more feedback on the reasons behind your 1-star review? We embrace all kinds of feedback, and as we always strive to improve, any suggestions or criticism you may have is more than welcome.

As a side note, since we couldn't track down any account associated with the email address that you used for this review, feel free to email us to contact@wpmudev.org so we can discuss this further.

Thank you!
"Rupok Chowdhury provided a great and quick service. I highly recommend to work with the guys of WPMU DEV"
Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating!
"Not only did Rupok sort out my issue he went the extra mile and sorted out another one which wasn't even to do with WPMU Dev. That's the extra mile that makes these guys one of a kind. Highly recommended."
Thanks so much for the review and rating, Peter!
"Exceptional support."
Our duty 😎
"Had a site which I had broken completely and Prathamesh was able to get it back up. It was quite a complicated issue as well. Awesome support thank you!"
So happy to hear that, Peter!

Thanks so much for rating our services.
"Rupok is a true ninja like Ash and Nithin! He is a true ninja, I repeat. God bless him for me. I'm just too happy."
We had our doubts, but seems to ve 100% valid that Rupok is a ninja after all!

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and rating, Christopher 😎
"Mmnjbhhcycyfycgcgycycu"
"Rupok was very helpful as usual. I had an issue and he was straight in to have a look at it and talked me through how it fix it quite quickly. Very Happy!"
So happy to hear about that!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
"As always support was great. I can't say enough good things about it. The problem I had was due to a bug in the latest update of a WPMUDEV plugin. Patrick Cohen worked through it with me an fixed the problem!"
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Bill! Glad we were able to assist.

Thanks for the 5-star review 🙂
"AMAZING! helpful, patient, just lovely."
Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 942 reviews