WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Quick answer that helped me"
So happy to hear that!

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Alexandre.
"You guys are always awesome. Buying WPMUdev hosting and tools was among my better decisions as a small business owner."
So happy to hear that, Scott!

Awesome to have you with us, thanks for the review.
"I came to the support team, hat in hand, admitting I didn't know much about what I was doing. They asked me specific questions, ran some tests, helped troubleshoot a couple of ideas, and fixed my problem! Plus, now I can wear my hat again!"
Woot woot! 🤠

That's pretty amazing, thanks so much for sharing this with us and rating our services with five stars!
"Rupok Chowdhury was friendly and very helpful. He fixed an issue for us quickly and efficiently. Thank you!"
Great to hear that!

Thank you for the 5-star review.
"Very happy, issue resolved quickly and helpfully!"
That's great! Thank you very much!
"Thanks heaps for fast and great help"
Our duty!

Thanks for rating our services, Ellen.
"Very Good experience chatting with Nebu John"
Thanks so much for the review!
"I came across them by looking for WordPress cache that works with IIS. Then I started to look through their website and realize this is the service I need when comes to support for all thing WordPress. Because I am not a programmer by profession. Having them as my support is very essential. I tried all their products available and find that they are very easy to use and very useful. I mean you could have it all with just single subscription. 24/7 support is crazy and they are very knowledgeable and helpful. If you plan to use WordPress as your website for any kind. I would suggest subscribe to their service and you would not regret! Thank you guys for such an awesome and intuitive service."
Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating, Nick!

Great to have you with us 😉
"Patrick Cohen is one of the best technical support people I've had the pleasure of interacting with. He is very patient, friendly, and knowledge. WPMU has impressed me so much. I gave it a chance, and now I've transferred over more than 20 sites to its hosting platform."
That's great to hear, Jason!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, and for reviewing our services 🙂
"Nebu John helped us fix our access/Defender issue immediately!! Thank you!"
Happy to hear that our support could help you out so quickly!

Thanks for rating our services, Jason.
"SUPPORT WAS AMAZING!!!!!"
Glad to hear that we've met your expectations!

Thanks for the review, David.
"Just awesome, awesome support! I am very happy with the overall support. Specifically a session with Mr. Patrick Cohen enlightened me in many respects, including questions not in the direct charter of WPMUDEV!"
Super!

Thanks for sharing your experience with our support, and rating our services with 5 stars!
"First off, thanks a mill to Rupok Chowdhury! He proved to me once again that there seems to be no such thing as "the extra mile" among the WPMUDEV support team. Cause if everyone in the team consistently goes the extra mile, I guess the extra becomes the norm. I use (abuse? :-) ) WPMU DEV EVERY day, for all kinds of problem-solving. I don't' think, in more than a year of being a WPMU DEV customer, there have been more than 2 occasions, where they referred me to the developer of an unruly theme or plugin. Long story short, the monthly membership cost pays itself back in a matter of days, and we would not be where we are with our 2-men team if it weren't for the fact that we can always rely on the WPMU DEV support team. Best investment ever. And that's a full stop!"
That's one of the best reviews we've read so far! 😎 You've brightened up our day, to say the least.

Really appreciate you took the time to rate our services with 5 stars, Edwin!
"Toller Support, extra schnell, sehr bemüht, einfach klasse!"
So happy to hear that, Hannes!

Vielen Dank 😉
"The support that WPMUDEV provides is off the charts. I love these guys. I run an agency business and we often get stuck with something technical. WPMUDEV comes to our rescue. If you have multiple customers or even multiple websites of your own, this is a great service."
The best way to start Monday is by going through such feedback 😎

Thanks so much, Shiraz. And above all, for being a part of our community.
"The support from these guys is off the charts quality. Amazing. They save my Wordpress bacon daily!"
That's awesome, Steve!

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5-stars ⭐
"Support almost always knows exactly what to do to fix problems. Gives enormous confidence."
Thanks for your feedback and rating, Adam!
"Hola a toda la comunidad WPMU DEV: A los creadores/desarrolladores/soportes técnicos. Felicitaciones a todos Uds. por tan excelentes productos y por el servicio de calidad que brindan. Pronto muchos clientes de habla hispana."
Awesome feedback!

Gracias 😎
"Una volta scoperto non se ne fa più a meno"
Grazie mille 🇮🇹
"We have been using WPMU DEV for a while now and we are so happy to have them in our corner! Always helpful :) Thank you guys !"
Thank you for your kind words, Megan!

Happy to have you with us 😊
WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 1,016 reviews