WPMU DEV Reviews

Australia

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"I come back to wpmudev recently and that is the best move i have made in a long while. Didn't realise how much had changed in the last year or so. The guy's in support have all been really helpful."
Thanks so much for your feedback and 5-star rating!

We also have some awesome features piped up for release, which we're sure will amaze you πŸ˜‰
"Excellent support"
Thank you for your feedback!
"I've connected several times to various agents at WPMUDev. All of which have been very helpful. I am writing this review after my experience working with Prathamesh Palve on 6/9/2019. I was having issues with loading times on my site. He took the time to read my detailed, self-written, report as to what my problems were. He then delved deeper than I ever would have expected to investigate the problems and find a solution. Upon fixing the problem, he continued to look further to see what else he could do to improve my site. Lastly, he was happy to look at other services that were connected to my site. This required him to log into those specific sites to make sure everything was good to go. Just wanted to say thank you to Prathamesh for the support and help. WPMUDev is worth the price just to work with him. Thanks!"
You've brightened up our day, Blake!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support team and Prathamesh (he is awesome, right?!), and for rating our services with 5-stars.
"Prathamesh was great. he is very helpful and professional."
Thank you very much for the 5-star review!
"Wow... The WPMU DEV is outstanding!!! I would give Prathamesh 6 from 5 stars if possible."
Awesome!

Thanks so much for your feedback and rating, Saleh!
"always amazing!"
Thank you very much for the review!
"Excellent customer service. Helpful, friendly tech support. They helped me with multiple site issues. And helped me decrease my site speed from 6.5 to 1.9s. Can't ask for more!"
Reducing Loading time from 6.5s down to 1.9s? Wow! Now that's a huge improvement 😎

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, Gwen!
"A great experience overall. I got a nice walktrough after I got my issue fixed, so I learned a bit myself. Nothing bad to say. Keep it up."
Thanks for your feedback and rating!
"Your representative was very helpful, knowledgeable and quick to resolve my problem"
So glad to hear that!

Thank you for the review, Kevin.
"Great work by WPMUDEV (Prathamesh Palve) he help us cleaned a site that was hacked and malware planted in it. Happy our site is running normal again. Highly recommend. Peace!!"
Awesome! Happy we were able to help you clean up the site 😎

Thank for rating our services with 5 stars.
"Excellent service always and i know i have an IT person at hand anytime of the day or night, so i don't panic if i break something or if i'm having trouble updating anything, plus i have this service for all my sites. Very worthwhile."
That's great, Amanda!

Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star rating.
"Excelente soporte técnico, han solucionado siempre todos mis problemas, muy recomendado"
Thanks so much for the 5-star review!
"WPMUDEV offer the best services for wordpress. From hosting and plugins, to techincal support. For real, i tried soo many plugins and hosting providers for wordpress in this life, that i can't count and i'm really happy that i discovered wpmudev. Thank guys!"
Happy to have you with us, Gotiny!

Thank you for the review and rating.
"Really thanks to that amazing team and specially to Rupok Chowdhury, he is a superhero! :)"
He really is πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much for your feedback and rating.
"Was helped by Rupok. Needed to migrate my site hosting from godaddy to WPMU and was in a big rush. He helped me step by step and helped meet my deadline. This was a big emergency, I am very grateful!"
We all know how hectic things can be with deadlines! So glad we were able to help you with that, Jon 😎

Thank you for the review.
"My support tech was awesome! The problem he found was mixed content issue causing forminator pro to not take submissions. He did a search and replace and fixed the content to get it working for me. Terrific support! thanks!"
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our support, Christopher, and rating our services with 5 stars!
"I was having a terrible time. My files were somehow corrupted and had the wrong permissions. The FANTASTIC guys helped me with my issues and saved my a lot of tears. Thank you WPMU!!!"
Our duty!

Glad we were able to help πŸ™‚ Thanks for taking the time to review our services.
"I am incredibly grateful to the team at WPMU dev, especially Patrick Freitas who spent hours helping me fix my contact form and other website issues we have been having. The team here in general is so helpful and really knows their stuff. So professional and committed to serving their clients. I have never found a tech support that is this amazing!! Highly recommended!!!"
We're proud of our staff for a good reason!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review.
"I get fast and right time support ! On Sunday! This is superb support Rupok Chowdhury! Great work!!! :-) Thx"
Super! Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars, Zlatan!
"Always so helpful and very happy with Rupok Chowdhury today."
Glad our staff were able to help, Amanda!

WPMU DEV is rated 4.97 based on 943 reviews