WPMU DEV Reviews

Tell us how WPMU DEV made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Rupok was extremely fast and efficient to solve my issue. I really love WPMudev support!"
Awesome!

Thank you, Giorgio, for reviewing our services.
"I cannot say enough about this company! Their products are amazing and the support is seriously out of this world. I started out as a customer using their WP Products and then moved my hosting over as well. Could not be a more satisfied customer. The competence and response difference compared to my prior service provider is monumental. Love these guys!"
What the best way to start working on Monday morning, and reading through feedback like yours! Can't beat that 😎

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, with five stars!
"Best support ever, always solved my problems and also explained the problem to me."
Really appreciate your kind words, Fernando!

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5 stars 🌟
"Rupok Chowdhury provided a great and quick service. I highly recommend to work with the guys of WPMU DEV"
Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating!
"Not only did Rupok sort out my issue he went the extra mile and sorted out another one which wasn't even to do with WPMU Dev. That's the extra mile that makes these guys one of a kind. Highly recommended."
Thanks so much for the review and rating, Peter!
"Exceptional support."
Our duty 😎
"Had a site which I had broken completely and Prathamesh was able to get it back up. It was quite a complicated issue as well. Awesome support thank you!"
So happy to hear that, Peter!

Thanks so much for rating our services.
"Rupok is a true ninja like Ash and Nithin! He is a true ninja, I repeat. God bless him for me. I'm just too happy."
We had our doubts, but seems to ve 100% valid that Rupok is a ninja after all!

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and rating, Christopher 😎
"Rupok was very helpful as usual. I had an issue and he was straight in to have a look at it and talked me through how it fix it quite quickly. Very Happy!"
So happy to hear about that!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services with 5 stars.
"As always support was great. I can't say enough good things about it. The problem I had was due to a bug in the latest update of a WPMUDEV plugin. Patrick Cohen worked through it with me an fixed the problem!"
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Bill! Glad we were able to assist.

Thanks for the 5-star review 🙂
"AMAZING! helpful, patient, just lovely."
Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review!
"Great job by Prathamesh Palve for all his hard work. He helped us resolve an issue and worked a good while to see it through. Outstanding support!"
Awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Jerone, and for rating our services with five stars.
"AWESOME SERVICE"
Thanks for the 5-star rating, Jeff!
"Prathamesh You truly are a Support Hero! Thank you so much for helping me resolve an issue I have had for months :)"
Woot woot!

He is indeed a Hero 😉 Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services, Gem!
"Always get correct fixes to difficult issues, especially with CSS problems."
So glad to hear that!

Thank you for the review.
"I have been using the services of WPMUDEV for over 4 years now however as my website design/hosting was mainly a hobby. So during that time, I had been quite sporadic with my paid membership. The basic small business websites I started out with would not totally cover the monthly membership. Admittingly I had opened more than one trial account over the years (slaps wrist) - mainly due to affordability. During that time I contacted customer services frequently and ALWAYS had a pleasurable experience whereby I was always offered a working solution. I recently rekindled with family members that I had not been in touch with for over 35 years... They are producing a children's animation and hey ho they need a few websites. So off I go to WPMUDEV remembering that they now include the hosting of 3 websites as part of the monthly fee. Just finished speaking with Erick Fogtman Accounts Agent - I have spoken to him a few times in the past. This time around I was needing advice on how to proceed with my new project. Well, what a top man!! - he explained all possible options whilst holding a warm conversation. The last thing I said to him was: Yes please, Erick - and thanks for helping me out "YET AGAIN" - it's because of your help I'm sending my family your way... You always went out of your way for me - HENCE MY FAMILY JOINS YOURS!!! Yep they get the business without a doubt and it is all down to Erick. Good on you Erick"
What the best way to start on Monday?! Well, reading feedback like yours, for sure 😀

Thank you very much for this, you've brightened up our day and we can't really express our gratitude for your kind words.

"Amazing to deal with and solved my problem"
Super! 🙂

Thanks so much for rating our services with 5-stars!
"Really awesome support! The agent went the extra mile to help me."
We're so happy about that!

Thanks so much for the review 🙂
"Your support was AWESOME!!! Abdul Wajed did a Great job! Thank You"
That's great! 🙂

Thank you very much for your feedback and review.
"Fast and friendly service. A+++"
Thanks so much for the 5-star rating!
WPMU DEV is rated 4.96 based on 981 reviews