write review on molly maid Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend write review on molly maid

Tell us how write review on molly maid made you happy

"We booked Molly's Maid for an end of tenancy clean. We were totally aghast by the poor quality of the work, kitchen drawers left uncleaned, dust around skirtting boards, finger marks on doors. The speed in which they completed the job demonstrated the lack of attention. The weekend fell between our check out and feedback to Molly's Maid and although they initially agreed to make amends it was too late and the job had to be completed by another company because of the lack of time before the new tenants moved in. I was shocked and horrified that we were not refunded any of our £300 charge and had to pay the same again to another company to re-clean the property. I would never use or recommend the company again."
Are you write review on molly maid? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback write review on molly maid receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have had to tell the cleaners how to dust, not round ornaments, but move them. After the last visit I found that my settee had been pushed back against a storage radiator, leaving a large scorch mark on the settee. I was told it was not their fault, it must have been moved by someone else! There is only me in my apartment and I certainly have not move any furniture. I have cancelled any further cleaning and would certainly not recommend Molly Maid. At £30.00 per hour I expected a good standard of cleaning and responsibility. Not a badly scorched settee, which could very easily have finished up being fire damaged. Definitely not good."
"Delighted with the professional approach and really looking forward to the end result."
"3 times now i have applied for work at molly maid and 3 times heard nothing not very happy at all"
"I asked Molly Maids to clean my house before I moved out after over 40 years living there. The difference they made was incredible. They cheerfully cleaned, dusted and hoovered the whole place in a matter of hours and left it beautifully clean and sweet smelling. I was delighted. A big thank you to the four ladies who did all the hard work - you were amazing."
write review on molly maid is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews