Argos Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Argos

How would you rate Argos?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1972 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Evan
Excellent

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Argos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Evan
"Excellent"
James Weir
"Argos is a great company that offers all types off items and the staff are helpful and look after you. if it wasn't for Argos shop my kids would have not had xmas presents."
Linda
"Quick service"
Lawrence
"Explanation was understood"
Adrian Nice
"Very excellent service"
"Item was bulky but the delivery was very good with texts to inform of the delivery. Good quality bed."
"Not sure why Argos insists on punishing it's customers with a really poor and absolutely shocking delivery company like YODEL but they will do well to remember that the customer makes Argos what it is today. Very dissapointed with the service and I think it's time to take my money elsewhwere."
Taylor
"Everything I want"
Sanjay K
"Great product with a good price tag."
Really Pleased
"Love the click and collect service.Very smooth transaction.In the store and out in only a few minutes"
Mr James Blackmore
"Ordered item online. Arrived in store ten minutes later and it wash ready."
"We bought a tumble dryer that turned out to be faulty. Lemons happen. BUT then the problems began when we tried to return it. They scheduled a pickup in December and failed to turn up. Since then, they have not been able to arrange a pickup with us, despite numerous phone calls. It is still sitting in our front hallway. DO NOT EXPECT DECENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, despite the nice manners of the customer service reps on the phone. DO NOT USE THEM FOR LARGE ITEMS!!"
"Argos. Yes, Argos. What is it about this company who sell seriously overpriced products of all types? I will briefly explain. I am company XX. I have 2000 older product TV sets to dispose of as I have a new model out. With me so far? I contact Argos and do a deal with them, selling them all the older TV's at a knock down price. Argos sell them at an inflated price. Get it? Before you buy at Argos do some homework first and you will for certain find the same thing cheaper elsewhere. Always check the clear tape sealing the boxes closed as it is likely it will be a return."
Joanne
"ordered little tikes trike,it got deliverd the next ready for his bday"
Janet
"I love argos for their quality and competitive prices and the great customer service they provide as well as the after care they give. I have never been disappointed with them. Thanks argos."
Graham Marshall
"Service was quick, efficient and very polite staff. I was pleased with the way they served me with my Amazon fire tablet."
Michael Beasley
"All was happy to help, with a smile."
Ashley Marris
"Convenience of online shopping with the benefit of having high street shops."
Mrs White
"I ordered a Belkin plug-in wi-fi extender, online. The process was simple, & collection was from my local store. There were no delays in-store, & the staff were very helpful. Argos has a very good product range, and good pricing, so is great if you have first checked around for the best price."
Mrs Sian McCarthy
"Ordered baby gate online using the fast track service. Picked up my item within 5 minutes of ordering. Very impressed. Great service and no queues."
Argos is rated 3.05 based on 1,978 reviews