Argos Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Argos

How would you rate Argos ?

(optional)

Mrs Goodwin
"Purchase my pink make up case on wheels,great quality very happy and shared with friends"
Mr David Rainbow
"Brilliant offers great value"
Mrs Gillian Philliskirk
"click and collect works great."
"Ordered a PHILIPS HD TV in 2017 which was OK. However, 15 months later the remote control developed a fault. I phone customer services and explained the problem and they hung up on me. I phoned again, giving my details and I was cut off again. The third time I phoned, I was given a phone number to contact PHILIPS help line."
"Shocked at the blatant dishonesty!!! I ordered an item from Argos for delivery. When it arrived it had clearly already been opened, the contents unpacked and then shoved back in again. The box was damaged with multiple rips and holes and the contents were hanging out of the top which had a single piece of sticky tape over the item and box to hold it all together. As this was a present I was less than amused. Shocking disregard Argos seems to have for their customers and the money they spend on Argos products!!  As you would expect, I left an honest review, with photos evidencing my experience. I was disgusted then when I received an email from Argos advising they would not be publishing my review!! Contacted Argos on social media to complain and was offered £5 gift card but my complaint regarding the dishonest approach to reviews is being ignored!!  One has to wonder how many other Argos customers who wanted to report dreadful service have likewise been blocked!! Utterly appalling behaviour."
John Hoffman
"Quite happy with delivery but driver was very polite"
"Great prices on kids toys as part of the two for £15 deal"
Lucy Lockhart
"Very happy with the service I reieved in argos a's i always do. Staff are helpful and I get served very quickey. The shop is always clean and tidy. Great shopping experience"
"Service is very good, especially about returns, because sometimes they don't meet certain expectations. And they refund very fast. Stuff is very helpful."
Ray Manning
"order was for camera and case which was shown in the same advert pic and there wasnt extra price for the case....when i complained i was told it was extra (how i dont know) i wont use them again"
Bella
"You can collect things from the store which is helpful"
David Zammit
"Delivered on their promise"
David Zammit
"Delivered on their promise"
Graham Hammell
"Ordered a washing machine on their website that was showing in stock for delivery. Ours had just died so we thought great. Got to the day before delivery (2 weeks later) to be told that the supplier hadn't sent the machine to argos. Had to wait another 2 weeks for delivery and was told I'd be contacted about a goodwill gesture, guess what? No contact whatsoever. Pathetic customer experiences"
"For the third (and last) time Argos' customer service has FAILED big time. First of all, I was sold a cooker that never worked properly. I also paid for the cooker to be installed - the cooker never worked properly and I asked for a refund. They agreed, but would NOT refund my recycling of old cooker and installation. I had to keep a gas cooker that keeps turning off. Now this third time, I ordered a washing machine and paid using my bank card & Love to Shop vouchers. As they said it would take almost a month for delivery, I asked to cancel. At this time, I was not told I would be refunded with a refund to card and an Argos gift card. How is this even right? I had already said, I would never ever buy from Argos again. I have been a customer for many years, but have seen the company go from bad to worse. Customer service simply does not exist. I now have a £50 Argos voucher that I did not want or ask for. I need my original vouchers back, or a cash refund in order to buy a washing machine elsewhere, but they point blank refuse to refund what is mine. Disgusting."
"Argos refused to refund for a tv that was producing bad, smudgy colour pictures despite customer taking steps to fine tune the set. Customer had product for less than 3 weeks of the 30 day period as per Argos. We are in the process of escalating the complaint."
"Why there is no zero score. Abdolute waste of time and money , had to take 3 days of for deliveries and they all did canceled. All customer services did was apologies. Placed same order with currys and was delivered in two days. Not reccommended argos and wont be ordering again."
"Always have a huge amount of products to pick from with great availability on stock. Delivery options are the best with same day on most things. Highly recommended!!!"
"Honestly really disappointed Had three damaged dishwashers from argos within a few months time frame. first one we had for few months but it kept leaking and found out it was damaged at back and the weld was broke. so got a replacement and after a further few weeks it had the same leaking issue, had an engineer come out twice to find it had same problem and was dameged at the back again. So today we got the third new dishwasher and had the other taken back. Had an indesit brand one though as was hoping maybe the issue was where the last two bush dishwashers were being kept, plus was told they didnt do them anymore, wounder why. Anyway within 10 minutes of it being delivered i opened it up and took the packaging off to find screws missing from the bottom rear of it and a dent in the side of it, we have just paid for a new expensive product again and gotten something which looks second hand. After talking to customer services and being told we wouldn't get a replacement for a further 18 days was beyond a joke. how many dishwashers must get sent back before someone actually quality checks them before they get boxed up. Having refund and going to use it somewhere we can actually get what was advertised."
Pat Dick
"Purchased a new kindle which was now exactly what I wanted but Argos took it back and advised on the most suitable for my needs. Very satisfied with my purchase and advice given. Good customer service."
Argos is rated 3.14 based on 2,189 reviews