Budgetair Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Budgetair

Tell us how Budgetair made you happy

"Non existing service They send me wrong reservation-id for Ryanair Flight which prevented me in making mandatory online checkin. It is just impossible to get throught to customer service including the ‘emergency’ phone number."
"Very poor experience. Not only did they cancel my booking because of some error on their side (which led to me having to pay double for my flights), they have been dodging my my emails about the refund with multiple different reference numbers. Customer service seems unreachable. Very frustrating."
"Don't book with BudgetAir! They auto-fill booking form fields and they don't give you the chance to check all the details before you submit a booking. The helpdesk (some call center in India) hardly speaks english and they take days to respond to emails. STAY AWAY!"
"They are very competitive on price and when I had to cancel a trip they were prompt on the refund, minus the appropriate fee."
Budgetair is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews