DEICHMANN Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DEICHMANN
07AM
7AM

Tell us how DEICHMANN made you happy

"Visited the Sauchiehall Street store in Glasgow today. Stuart served us and was helpful and fun. My 12yr old daughter later said that he had made her day - it lifted her mood and made her laugh. She said all sales staff should be that fun. Thanks Stuart!"
Are you DEICHMANN? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback DEICHMANN receives. Reply Free
"Great selection with good prices"
"My local store is Bexleyheath and the staff are unfailingly helpful and happy. Efficient and informative. I would highly recommend this store"
"I've used Deichmann to purchase shoes, handbags, gloves etc. quite a few times now and I've never been disappointed. I'd recommend them. The sales are great, delivery and returns are free, and items always arrive promptly, well-wrapped and exactly as described."
"Efficiency"
"Visited the Bexleyheath store recently. Always well organised displays and plenty of choice in boots, casual and smart shoes and lots of shoe accessories. Everything is sold at a reasonable price and they offer a good alternative to more expensive shoe brands. Without fail I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful."
"I have been waiting over 3weeks for my refund. Spent over 1 hour trying to get through to call centre where staff hung up on me then I could not get through to them for the rest of the day still awaiting a call back! This sevice is beyond a joke and needs resolving immediately! I will say however in store staff Dundee have been outstanding this issue is with the call centre!!"
"Great selection of shoes with clear images, website is easy to navigate."
"I had problems with delivery and address changing but they fixed everything and sent me another parcel. Very kind and friendly customer service. Variety of things. Good prices and quality. Will recommend."
"The staff very friendly and helpful"
"Excellent product and delivered next day to north of Scotland fir free"
"Well priced shoes, good quality, fast and free delivery and free returns!"
"I was very happy with the price, the products came like promised and it was delivered in lees than a week."
"Nice shoes, good delivery and good value for money."
DEICHMANN is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews