DEICHMANN Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend DEICHMANN
08AM
8AM

Tell us how DEICHMANN made you happy

"I absolutely adore shopping at DEICHMANN. It's alway's kept very tidy, with a wide variety of styles to choose from. My size 7 is alway in stock, so I never leave this store disapointed. Staff very friendly."
Are you DEICHMANN? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I went in to lakeside Deichmann clean & tidy very good shoes the staff was very helpful but the way the manger talk to one of his staff was not nice"
"My partner and I who are both wheelchair users visited the Sauchiehall Street branch in Glasgow today. In spite of it being Sunday and the store being exceptionally quiet, we were completely ignored by staff as we struggled to reach precariously arranged shelves and move shoe boxes around to find the correct size. We had to give in and go and find an assistant. Once finding the correct size for us, the assistant merely handed the bulky shoe box to my partner and walked off, proceeding to watch us struggling to the cash desk carrying the box and wheeling simultaneously. Some more staff training/awareness raising on the requirements of customers with additional access needs would perhaps be of help here."
"I returned my boots somehow i got wrong return address and label and i followed all instruction on website so not sure why this happened i also entered correct order number which also appeared on my label. I finally got hold of customer services after 10 days trying ! told them what happened they said they cant help as is not their address girl call Emily who i spoke to very unhelpful didn't wanted to help at all .....very disappointing, so now i lost my shoes and also my money 49.99 . not good"
"The product was perfect, and the delivery was really fast."
"Két pár túrabakancsot vásároltunk magunknak, egy nőit és egy férfit. Az első túra során kiderült, hogy a női bakancs kérge nagyon törte a feleségem sarkát. Visszavittük az üzletbe, ahol nagyon udvariasan fogadtak és szó nélkül kicserélhettük egy másikra,"
"Visited the Sauchiehall Street store in Glasgow today. Stuart served us and was helpful and fun. My 12yr old daughter later said that he had made her day - it lifted her mood and made her laugh. She said all sales staff should be that fun. Thanks Stuart!"
"Great selection with good prices"
"My local store is Bexleyheath and the staff are unfailingly helpful and happy. Efficient and informative. I would highly recommend this store"
"I've used Deichmann to purchase shoes, handbags, gloves etc. quite a few times now and I've never been disappointed. I'd recommend them. The sales are great, delivery and returns are free, and items always arrive promptly, well-wrapped and exactly as described."
"Efficiency"
"Visited the Bexleyheath store recently. Always well organised displays and plenty of choice in boots, casual and smart shoes and lots of shoe accessories. Everything is sold at a reasonable price and they offer a good alternative to more expensive shoe brands. Without fail I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful."
"I have been waiting over 3weeks for my refund. Spent over 1 hour trying to get through to call centre where staff hung up on me then I could not get through to them for the rest of the day still awaiting a call back! This sevice is beyond a joke and needs resolving immediately! I will say however in store staff Dundee have been outstanding this issue is with the call centre!!"
"Great selection of shoes with clear images, website is easy to navigate."
"I had problems with delivery and address changing but they fixed everything and sent me another parcel. Very kind and friendly customer service. Variety of things. Good prices and quality. Will recommend."
"The staff very friendly and helpful"
"Excellent product and delivered next day to north of Scotland fir free"
"Well priced shoes, good quality, fast and free delivery and free returns!"
"I was very happy with the price, the products came like promised and it was delivered in lees than a week."
"Nice shoes, good delivery and good value for money."
DEICHMANN is rated 4.25 based on 20 reviews