Direct Line Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Line

Tell us how Direct Line made you happy
I had an at fault collision with another car on a roundabout which was technically my fault but direct line handled everything to a successful conclusion and saved me a lot of hasle
Only a few questions with multiple detailed answers for some of them.
Very easy after getting quote to set up the insurance and Laura who we spoke to was really friendly and explained everything nothing was to much.
I did my insurance with direct line 3 years ago and im still with them because this company is really good and also good customer service. I will give direct line 10 out of 10.
After receiving a rediculously high quote from my current car insurance company I got a quote from Direct line, from start to finish they made the whole thing uncomplicated, quick, easy to do and gave me a fantastic price. £120 cheaper than my previous company and with all the extras included. Wish I had tried them last year, and the year before.
Just taken out car insurance from direct line and I can only say that Adam who dealt with my call was very friendly and helpful. Brilliant service and great price.
Always keeps you up to date with when you need to pay and Direct Line offers
A really good company
No hassle - Just help you out if needed
Received a better quote (by going direct) than any other comparison websites and I have always experienced excellent customer service.
Site easy to use. All options are available and prices very competitive
I usually go on comparison websites when things come up for renewal. This time it was my car insurance, and so I got quotes from 3 of them, and they were all very very close, with the same £600 excess. I only wanted a maximum of £250 excess, so I went on Direct Line's website (they are NOT on comparison sites). I found I was able to reduce the excess to what I wanted, and their premium was two thirds of the comparison sites' quotes. It pays to shop around, and not necessarily rely on others to do it for you!
provided a perfect policy for my needs
The website was very clear and easy to use and the best thing is the savings for a few minutes work
Great customer service!
I have just renewed my car insurance with agent aj1. He was particularly helpful and dealt with my query promptly. Very impressed with the service.
Very happy with with quote and staff were very helpful great company
The price was reasonable for the cover i required. Easy to set up the policy. Staff very helpful and obliging too.
Insurance is well produced and understandable and service is excellent
Great quote for my home insurance, but also included travel insurance
Customer service is excellent with happy friendly helpful staff and they have kept my policy low for my last 2 renewals.
They wanted to increase my premium even though I'd been an existing customer for 4 years and had 4 years no claims discount. Didn't want to leave but they wouldn't budge on the price and managed to get it much cheaper elsewhere. I've never had any problems with them and their customer service has been great so I would consider going back to them if they could be a bit more competitive with the pricing.
Direct Line is rated 2.09 based on 77 reviews