www.eflorist.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.eflorist.co.uk

Tell us how www.eflorist.co.uk made you happy

"Do not use eflorist. I ordered flowers for same-day delivery but was informed they don't deliver the same day, OK, no problem. The delivery was to a hospital in Lincoln, shouldn't be an issue. No delivery. Three days later I check and it's been cancelled by eflorist for no reason, no contact, no refund. I contact eflorist who apologised and offered to send them again, no offer of anything else. I accepted. Once again, the order was cancelled by them, no reason, no refund, nothing. Sadly, or fortunately for my flower deliver, my friend is still in hospital so I've ordered them from another florists."
Are you www.eflorist.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beautiful arrangement and support answered all emails promptly. Thank you"
"easy to order"