Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I haven't received my order since ordering it on February 13th. I ordered something 4 days later and received that in a few days. I try to get the help desk and that's useless. Wheres my stuff!! Never had this problem before.
We can confirm that this order has been reshipped and will be leaving us this afternoon. We apologize for the delays our couriers had been experiencing - these have since passed so there should be no further hindrances!
A few months ago I started using this site. The price for the vuse solo cartridges I wanted was better than what I was finding elsewhere. Now I see that they have gone up to $12.99! I can get these for $11.99 in a lot of places. I thought this company was in business to save us(buyers) some cash. I guess not. Not using this outlet anymore.
We are very sorry for the trouble caused by our Vuse price increase. We spent quite a while reviewing our Vuse prices to ensure we can continue to offer savings with our multibuy sales and free shipping options. We determined that the current price was optimal for us to continue offering these services, however, we are constantly reviewing our pricing to ensure it is fair so we truly appreciate your feedback.
Still haven’t received my order and it’s been like 3-4weeks idk if I’ll ever order again from this site to be honest, I can’t wait a month to get my juice if not longer cause I still haven’t received it and tracking it does nothing cause there’s no info
We are very sorry to hear you have not yet received your order! We have reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can arrange a replacement package for you. Thank you for reaching out to us!
Yall take forever to ship.
We're sorry to hear you've had trouble receiving your order! We ship all of our orders out same-day, however, USPS has been experiencing some pretty severe delays recently. With that being said, it does look like your order was marked as delivered on the 21st, so we have reached out to the email address associated with your account just to make sure you've received it. Thank you for reaching out to us!
It took 2 weeks to receive my order and it was supposed to be 2 days and everytime I emailed they just wrote back it's on the way
We are very sorry to hear your order was delayed. USPS is experiencing some severe delays at this time so we are asking for a little extra patience as they work to catch up. We hope you enjoy your order! If you encounter any additional issues, please feel free to let us know.
Only online juice supplier that charges a $6.00 tax. Also took almost 3 weeks to get my juice.
We are very sorry for the trouble you've had with this order. Unfortunately, this tax is required by law in your state. We're unable to determine why others would not charge this tax, however, we follow all federal, state, and local laws. We apologize for the delay in your order as well. It was shipped out same-day, however, USPS is still experiencing some severe delays that are affecting packages across the country. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Not looking good right now—order processed 1/11/21 —still haven’t received purchase and tracking for package shows nothing. Order # ETUSA2438764. Previous order however took just couple of days.
We are very sorry that your order has yet to reach you. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing some delays right now due to the pandemic as well as recovering from the strenuous holiday season. We have reached out to you via email to investigate your situation further. Thank you for shopping with us!
I am disappointed that you will not be shipping to Colorado anymore.
We completely understand your frustration! We are currently suspended from shipping orders to Colorado while we work to finalize some details with the CDOR, however, we will resume Colorado shipments as soon as possible. We hope this information helps!
shipping took 3+ days longer then scheduled.
Unfortunately, due to an influx of packages during the holidays, it may take up to 15 business days. USPS is currently experiencing an unprecedented volume of packages and these delays are, unfortunately, affecting packages across the country. You are, however, welcome to reach out to us with any problems you may have and we're happy to assist in any way that we can. Thank you for your feedback!
It took 15 days to receive the order - way longer than any previous order :(
We're very sorry to hear your order was delayed. Usually, orders arrive within 3-5 business days, however, due to an influx of packages during the holidays, it may take up to 15 business days. USPS is currently experiencing an unprecedented volume of packages and these delays are, unfortunately, affecting packages across the country. You're always welcome to reach out to us with any concerns you may have. Thank you for your review!
My first order was sent wrong stuff. And they would not refund me or send me the correct items..
We're very sorry to hear there was a problem with your order! It looks like we haven't received a ticket from you so I've gone ahead and reached out to the email address associated with your order so we can help you with this. Thank you for your review!
order ETUSA2403388 was not delivered yet, still waiting. WTF!!!!!!!
We are very sorry to hear you have not received your order. We have reached out to the email address associated with this order to arrange a replacement package for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I got the cartridges a couple weeks ago but I have not received these batteries yet. Can someone please let me know the status?
We are very sorry to hear you didn't receive a portion of your order. We have reached out to your email address so we can arrange a replacement order for you. Thank you very much for letting us know!
I absolutely love my FIN products. Lately though, they seem to be very hard to order due to them not being stocked. I read where someone has banned the starter kits on Rich tobacco. I can’t speak for the rest. It scares me and makes me think y’all are getting ready to discontinue the FIN altogether. Which would break my heart, but I’d rather know now instead of just finding out at the last minute. If I am right about disconnecting them, then please let a 8 year loyal customer now what you know. It will be hard to replace them but the sooner I know then the sooner I can start looking for a new brand. Other than that I have no complaints at all. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Thank you very much for reaching out about your concerns. As far as we know, there are no current plans to discontinue FIN's products. They have encountered some manufacturing delays this year, however, we aim to stock up as soon as they're available. Their starter kits, unfortunately, were not sent through the PMTA process so they are no longer available, however, we should continue to carry the cartomizers and batteries for the foreseeable future. We hope this information helps and we thank you again for reaching out!
I think this will be the last order I placed with your company. I have placed lots of orders in the past and never an issue. Now we are blaming everything on covid it just takes way to long to get products delivered.
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing severe delays due to an unprecedented volume of orders for the holiday season as well as their social distancing efforts. We are still ensuring that all orders placed before 2 PM are shipped out same-day to help lessen the delays you may experience, however, once the package leaves our warehouse they are in the hands of USPS. Thank you very much for your review.
Exactly what I ordered. Took over 2 weeks to receive. I started smoking again.
We're very sorry to hear your order did not arrive in a timely manner. We have reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can assist you further with this issue. Thank you for your review!
Very slow on delivery .....they sent my order out on Dec 1 and its the 18th and I still haven't received it. Sent them an email and all they could say is they aren't responsible for late deliveres....please use different method of delivery you can do that.....be careful when ordering you may or may not receive your order.
We're sorry to hear you haven't received your order. USPS is experiencing severe delays, however, we do offer the option for UPS Ground shipping at checkout. Additionally, we ensure that all orders are received. If they are not deliver within 15 business days during the month of December, we will happily reship or issue a refund. We completely understand your furstration and we thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
If love to be able to write a review, but I have yet to receive my order. Ordered November 27, now December 16. Still waiting
We're very sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. I've reached out to the email address associated with your account to finalize some details so we can get a replacement order shipped out for you. Thank you for your review!
I have bought from you guys for almost a year straight and you would think for someone who buys from you guys every week almost they you would send some type of appreciation or something or do a point system or something for purchases overtime to accumulate points to earn free products
Thank you for shopping with the Electric Tobacconist! We do offer a 10% discount in signing up for our newsletter. This will also keep you up to date on all of our sales and promotions.
Last time purchasing from you as now you have to sign for it and I am not usually home also freight charge put you out of line with price!
Thank you for choosing the Electric Tobacconist. We are now required to charge for signature required shipping in NH by law. We do not choose these rates we merely follow the UPS and USPS outline.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 33,604 reviews