Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 19th January 2020
Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
My last order of Euro Gold 12mg 60ml bottle was cracked and leaking when I received it.
Vuse Vibe batteries do not match new cartridges and they do not hold a charge for very long. I’m going to give these up and look for something better elsewhere.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We can confirm that all Vibe Cartridges fit the Vibe device. If you find that yours do not, please contact us via email or using our Help Desk feature so that we can troubleshoot further for you.
I’m not saying it’s your fault but I ordered a new tank on may 17th and it’s now may 30th and I’m yet to get it. Like I said it’s prolly a usps problem but it’s still taking away from my experience.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing slight delays with restrictions and precautions taken for COVID-19. That being said, all of our shipments are leaving our facility on time and should take no more than 10 business days to reach you. If you do not have your order in this timeframe please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature and we can provide further assistance!
Last two orders was charged for the free items. Not sure if it is a glitch, but the products I only ordered bc of special offers. Only partially resolved. Not confident in reordering from here.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. All of our promotional items should be added to your cart and during the checkout process, the discount will be automatically applied. If this is not something that you have experienced please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature to speak with one of our representatives so that we can further assist.
I’ve been ordering my product from this site for around 2 years now , this is what I’ve found .
1. Prices are One of the lowest I’ve been able to find
2. Orders are always correct
3. Site is extremely easy to navigate
!! HOWEVER !!
Their supply is almost ALWAYS out of stock for the titan fluid .
This is a problem !
I understand running low , especially during the covid pandemic , but let’s get real here ... 2-3 weeks out of fluid is a little ridiculous and that’s literally the ONLY reason you’re not getting 5 stars .
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist and for your kind words! Unfortunately, come September we will no longer be selling Totally Wicked products which is why you are seeing this decline in their availability. That being said, we would love to provide recommendations for alternative yet similar products. Please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature to speak with a member of our crew!
My all-day vape is Totally Wicked Patriot Coffee 6mg and that has been out of stock like FOREVER. The 10mg did come into stock temporarily but that is now out of stock as well. My second choice vape at 6mg - Apollo Cappuccino- is also out of stock. Needless to say I am now shopping other vendors for acceptable substitutes.
you sent me the wrong juice I ordered sour melon and you sent swell salt nic.
Hi Andrew,

We apologize for any confusion. Aqua recently changed the name of their Sour Melon juice to "Swell". We hope this information helps and please always feel free to reach out to us with any questions or issues you may have at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new

Best regards,
Electric Tobacconist Support
Placed 2 orders 4/3 and 4/8 have not received either one! No customer service to trac my orders!
We're very sorry you experienced our recent delay. We were unable to maintain our normal same-day shipping due to the impacts of Covid-19. We very much understand your frustration. We're happy to see your package arrived, and we do hope you'll give us another chance at showing you the service excellence we strive for. Thank you again for being a customer.

wtf been tryin for 2 days wait NOTHING WAIT NOTHING
Hi Jay,

We are sorry to hear you encountered errors with the queue system.
I am happy to say these issues have been corrected and you should have no issues getting on the website.

ET Customer Care
The requirement of having to sign for package is causing major problems. I was already age verified so do not feel this extra step was needed. Postal service is still holding package hostage. *sigh*
Hi Michael,

Due to your state law, we are required to send all packages signature required. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ET Customer Care
I have tried to order from you the past two days, Both days it says I am in a queue and it starts to count down. Every time it gets to 1 minute or less it starts over at 20 minutes or more. Tonight it did this 4 times The day before I did not count but I started early afternoon until evening. I guess I will go somewhere else.
Hi Frank,

We are sorry to hear you have encountered issues with the queue system.
These issues have since been corrected and you should have no issues getting on the website.

ET Customer Care
Shipping took forever would probably not order from here again

ET Customer Care
Thought I had found a good company with great product. But as of this morning and the last week trying to place an order I probably will not use them again. I was put in their own line queue four different times this morning I sat on the phone and waited only to get put back in the queue each time for another 20 minutes just to keep recurring again. Finally I gave up and hung up I will use a different company that is less aggravating from now on. I understand the current situation at hand but my patience has run out
Hi John,

We are sorry to hear you encountered issues with the queue system. We have since corrected this and you should now have no problem accessing the site.

It took 2 weeks to get.

ET Customer Care
Received my product's today. Two of the coils would not work. Also the website said 5 to 7 days to receive orders. It took 15 days to receive my product's.

ET Customer Care
Two weeks later, and I still don't have my order. This is my first order and most likely will be my last.

ET Customer Care
COVID used as excuse for really slow processing and shipping. I received orders from two other websites even though I ordered 3 and 4 days after ordering from Electronic Tobacconist WITH free priority shipping. Better deal for sure and you wait forever to get your order. Customer service was responsive but I’ve received lots of online orders that are a little delayed...not like ET, though. Really didn’t like the constant COVID excuse. If you can’t handle orders, they should have shut down the site earlier to be fair to people who already ordered. Selection is good and I like that they do PayPal. Unless desperate or in search of something in particular, probably will go elsewhere for my vape supplies. One vape bottle had clearly been crushed. I thin bubble envelope with one layer of thing bubble wrap isnt very protective shipping wise. Customer service is very nice, but that’s just not enough in this day and age.

ET Customer Care
Website works well I already I know I like the product I ordered but due to current events I guess I havnt received my order oil can only hope it gets here soon.

ET Customer Care
It was very good up untill this quarantine kicked in and y'all caved under the pressure with all the stores close its the perfect time to have made money online instead y'all shut down cause you didn't anticipate the traffic.
Hi Rafiel,
We did close access to the website for a few days in order to ensure that we were able to give our existing customers the service they deserve. We're back on and giving the service we expect from ourselves.

Thank you for being a customer. We truly appreciate it.

ET Customer Care
I orders on the 5th and was waited for 6 days with no updates; it was just stuck saying 'Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending', so I emailed them and they said my package would ship out yesterday. Guess what? It's still sitting in their warehouse a day later, 0 updates given.
I'm done.
Hi,
We're sorry you have experienced this delay! As you will have seen across our site, due to covid-19 issues we had delays in our shipping. That delay is now over, and we can confirm your package is on the way!

We're again sorry for the delay. We are again back to our regular same-day shipping and the standard of excellence we expect from ourselves, and we hope you'll come back to experience it again.

Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 31,055 reviews