Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
The flavors are hit and miss. Last 3 were all not what they were described to be.
We're very sorry to hear you have had trouble with some of your e-liquids. You're always welcome to reach out to our Help Desk with any problems you may have with your orders; we're happy to help! Thank you for your review!
Always fast ordering and shipping is free on most orders.
Thank you for shopping with the Electric Tobacconist! We strive to provide the fastest and most accurate service possible. If you order before 2 PM MST, your order will ship out the same day! Additionally, select orders over $30 have free shipping depending on what state you're ordering from. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer care team using our Help Desk feature!
Requiring a signature, even if you’re not purchasing any juice? Really inconvenient, but I guess I get it.

But now I find out the store credit I got (for getting a defective product) actually EXPIRES?! What kind of place has store credit that expires?

I’ve moved on to a store that is much faster, just as inexpensive, has a website that works better, and has better shipping policies.
We at Electric Tobacconist follow all state and federal laws. It is a state mandate in Texas that all packages that are coming from a nicotine provider be signature required. All store credit does expire in 6 months without use; however, if you contact us we would be more than happy to find a solution that works.
It took almost 10 days for order to arrive. Shipped to the wrong city. Address was correct
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with our services - USPS Frist Class Shipping typically takes 3-5 business days. However, in rare circumstances, packages may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If this happens to you in the future please reach out to us for further clarification!
My last order of Euro Gold 12mg 60ml bottle was cracked and leaking when I received it.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that your order arrived in this fashion - we have reached out to you via email to rectify this situation!
Vuse Vibe batteries do not match new cartridges and they do not hold a charge for very long. I’m going to give these up and look for something better elsewhere.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We can confirm that all Vibe Cartridges fit the Vibe device. If you find that yours do not, please contact us via email or using our Help Desk feature so that we can troubleshoot further for you.
I’m not saying it’s your fault but I ordered a new tank on may 17th and it’s now may 30th and I’m yet to get it. Like I said it’s prolly a usps problem but it’s still taking away from my experience.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing slight delays with restrictions and precautions taken for COVID-19. That being said, all of our shipments are leaving our facility on time and should take no more than 10 business days to reach you. If you do not have your order in this timeframe please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature and we can provide further assistance!
Last two orders was charged for the free items. Not sure if it is a glitch, but the products I only ordered bc of special offers. Only partially resolved. Not confident in reordering from here.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. All of our promotional items should be added to your cart and during the checkout process, the discount will be automatically applied. If this is not something that you have experienced please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature to speak with one of our representatives so that we can further assist.
I’ve been ordering my product from this site for around 2 years now , this is what I’ve found .
1. Prices are One of the lowest I’ve been able to find
2. Orders are always correct
3. Site is extremely easy to navigate
!! HOWEVER !!
Their supply is almost ALWAYS out of stock for the titan fluid .
This is a problem !
I understand running low , especially during the covid pandemic , but let’s get real here ... 2-3 weeks out of fluid is a little ridiculous and that’s literally the ONLY reason you’re not getting 5 stars .
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist and for your kind words! Unfortunately, come September we will no longer be selling Totally Wicked products which is why you are seeing this decline in their availability. That being said, we would love to provide recommendations for alternative yet similar products. Please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature to speak with a member of our crew!
My all-day vape is Totally Wicked Patriot Coffee 6mg and that has been out of stock like FOREVER. The 10mg did come into stock temporarily but that is now out of stock as well. My second choice vape at 6mg - Apollo Cappuccino- is also out of stock. Needless to say I am now shopping other vendors for acceptable substitutes.
you sent me the wrong juice I ordered sour melon and you sent swell salt nic.
Hi Andrew,

We apologize for any confusion. Aqua recently changed the name of their Sour Melon juice to "Swell". We hope this information helps and please always feel free to reach out to us with any questions or issues you may have at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new

Best regards,
Electric Tobacconist Support
Placed 2 orders 4/3 and 4/8 have not received either one! No customer service to trac my orders!
We're very sorry you experienced our recent delay. We were unable to maintain our normal same-day shipping due to the impacts of Covid-19. We very much understand your frustration. We're happy to see your package arrived, and we do hope you'll give us another chance at showing you the service excellence we strive for. Thank you again for being a customer.

wtf been tryin for 2 days wait NOTHING WAIT NOTHING
Hi Jay,

We are sorry to hear you encountered errors with the queue system.
I am happy to say these issues have been corrected and you should have no issues getting on the website.

ET Customer Care
The requirement of having to sign for package is causing major problems. I was already age verified so do not feel this extra step was needed. Postal service is still holding package hostage. *sigh*
Hi Michael,

Due to your state law, we are required to send all packages signature required. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ET Customer Care
I have tried to order from you the past two days, Both days it says I am in a queue and it starts to count down. Every time it gets to 1 minute or less it starts over at 20 minutes or more. Tonight it did this 4 times The day before I did not count but I started early afternoon until evening. I guess I will go somewhere else.
Hi Frank,

We are sorry to hear you have encountered issues with the queue system.
These issues have since been corrected and you should have no issues getting on the website.

ET Customer Care
Shipping took forever would probably not order from here again

ET Customer Care
Thought I had found a good company with great product. But as of this morning and the last week trying to place an order I probably will not use them again. I was put in their own line queue four different times this morning I sat on the phone and waited only to get put back in the queue each time for another 20 minutes just to keep recurring again. Finally I gave up and hung up I will use a different company that is less aggravating from now on. I understand the current situation at hand but my patience has run out
Hi John,

We are sorry to hear you encountered issues with the queue system. We have since corrected this and you should now have no problem accessing the site.

It took 2 weeks to get.

ET Customer Care
Received my product's today. Two of the coils would not work. Also the website said 5 to 7 days to receive orders. It took 15 days to receive my product's.

ET Customer Care
Two weeks later, and I still don't have my order. This is my first order and most likely will be my last.

Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,455 reviews