Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I ordered on April 7th, did not receive until May 14th
Placed my order on May 5, 2021 this is May 15,2021 and I have not received my order your shipper X Tracking is terrible no updates for days Onelivex shipping says they have nothing to do with X Tracking yet my tracking and shipping info states they are my shipper. Really terrible service. I will never order from you again!!!!!!!
Very pleased with product EXCEPT FOR THE CHANGE IN PRICE AFTER STATING IT WOULD BE CHEAPER....NOW I BUY 6 of them that said it would be 3 for 36 and I end up paying $110 now they have 3 different fees... this might just be my last time buying from this site bc of this...
Hi Ashley, I see you had an $18 excise tax applied to your order because of your shipping destination. We would love to waive costs like this, but sadly we have to remain compliant. We totally understand if this means you find it cheaper to buy from physical stores in your local area, but this isn't an option for some. Thanks for your feedback, Louis ET Team
Have been ordering from this company for years with very few problems. The times I've had to contact customer support, they were helpful and resolved the issues. Now, I know that there are new rules for shipping vape products, but the company they are going with now (onelivex) is beyond bad! Have been following the tracking...and it is insane! So far, my package has gone from Colorado to Utah, to Montana, to Minnesota. I live in Wisconsin. It finally showed up in my home town, but is stuck there. I've tried emailing them, messaging them on FB, but no response. There is no way to contact them via phone. My order is probably only five minutes or so away from me, but the tracking says it's going to be another three days to get to my home. I hope ET will find a more reliable shipper soon. Unless that happens, I'll just be shopping at the gas station. Costs more, but far less hassle!
I am very pleased with the customer service that ET has, honestly one of the best.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! All the best, Louis ET Team
Very happy with this supplier since 2019. I have always gotten my orders as promised, prices are very fair. Its important for me to only have the 24mg nic, and I can always gef it from this supplier. Local suppliers only offer higher mg which is much too high for me. THANKYOU ET !
Hi, Always nice to hear from a happy customer! Thank your for leaving this review! Louis ET Team
I’ve been a customer of theirs for a little while now and placed 2 orders. One on March 30 and April 1. On April 16, I reached out to them because the tracking information hadn’t updated and I wanted a refund. I received a response saying to give it until April 20 and if I still hadn’t gotten it to let them know and they would resend it. I waited until April 23 and reached out to them again. This time I was given a $5.00 off coupon. Today is May 13 and I have reached out to them again because I have no product. Now $100.00 may not be a lot to some people but I paid for product and expect to receive it or have someone contact me letting me know what’s going on. I will not be ordering from this store again. If I could give them zero stars, I would.
Hi, I am so sorry about this. It's really unusual for two orders to go missing but 30th March and 1st April were during our first tranche of orders going through our new carrier and there were, admittedly, some teething issues that have vastly improved since then. I see both orders have now been fully refunded and I hope you'll give us another chance to ship to you again in the future. All the best, Louis ET Team
the best customer service! thanks
Hi, Thanks for your kind words! I have passed this onto the Customer Care Team! Louis ET
Louis why do you delete 1 star reviews?
Hi Jacob, we are happy to interact with one star reviews and take them on board as constructive feedback. The problem with the seven reviews you have left us is that they don't relate to any purchase made and it would appear, looking at the IP address they are written from, that you are not in fact a customer. For this reason, we have moderated all but one (this) of them as they are not helping actual would-be or existing ET customers to learn about our operation or give and receive important feedback during this challenging time. We wish you every success in the future. Thanks for being a part of our journey. Louis ET Team
Order was excellent! Only took 30 days. Why go to a store and get what you need in one day when you watch you shipment ping pong across the country.
Been getting my vape juice through ETUSA for a while now & have given 5 star ratings for their great products, excellent service & low prices, but I had to downgrade to a 4 star rating. They have always done free standard shipping on orders $20 or more, but now they have done away with that. Due to excise tax (not ETUSA choice) the cost was already starting to get high, but now to be hit with an extra $10 shipping fee (something ETUSA can control) is really costing. I quit cigarettes about 7 years ago because it was getting too expensive with the frivolous taxes and big tobacco's greed but now the cost of vaping is getting as bad as cigarettes & when places like ETUSA add more charges, makes you guys part of the problem instead of the solution. We are in a war against big tobacco to have a safer & cheaper alternative to the over 3,000 deadly chemicals found in cigarettes. Please ETUSA, be on our side of the battle and do everything you can to keep vaping prices lower than cigarettes.
ET has the best website, and the widest selection of ejuice. New laws is the US have made prices higher across the board. The 20% MN excise tax was a bad surprise. So I did some comparison shopping. Should have saved my time. You are still the best. Thank you!
Great service
Affordable prices, products never out of stock. Prompt expedite delivery. All keeps customers updated on new products or sales to save you money. Have been a very happy customer for over a year now.
Order on April 5th and again on April 12th, have yet to receive either one of them. Today is May 11, 2021. No phone number to call and yet to see who would deliver. Only reason to hang in there, is they are the only ones who carry Fins e-cigs.
Very responsive to my concerns. I appreciate your efforts.
they were great until they started using the "one live x". ordered 3 weeks ago and the shipment is still in Colorado. I live in Florida, the delivery date keeps changing. best part no one from either the shipper or ET will response to my emails and have no contact number. last time I use either. just want my money back, which they wont do because I have to first return the shipment that is stuck in there hub. sucks your quality is suffering due to poor logistics by the courier.
Electric Tobacconist is a outstanding company. I actually don't have even one complaint about them, not even one. Thank you for taking good care of my vaping needs. I refer everyone I know to them. I just wish the postal service could do even a small amount right. Because if they did then everything would be perfect.
Hi, Thanks for the great review! Sadly, because of the PACT Act, the postal service will not be allowed to ship parcels in the near future, so we are transitioning to a new carrier. We hope their service will meet your expectations, but it will mean everything will need ID and signature going forward. Best regards, Louis ET Team
Had an issue with my order and they stepped up and resent with no problems. Great pricing and customer service. This is the reason I only use Electric Tobacconist.
Hi, Thanks for the great review! We're sorry it came to having to re-ship, but we would never allow a parcel to remain lost without taking action. Thank you for your patience and we hope you have a great week! Louis ET Team
I love this place and any time I have had a question, they have been extremely accommodating. The 4 star rating is for thing beyond the control of the store. The new rules and ridiculous "sign to delivery" are causing me to not use ET again. My delivery driver, though, again, most likely not the fault of ET, didn't even try to fake that he needed a mask yet, I had to be within inches of him to sign. Also it took nearly 20 days before it finally made it. Sorry guys, the government is doing to you what it has done to others. I would suspect big tobacco is behind the rules changes.
Hi Jonathan Thanks for your honest feedback and the four stars. We're seeing significant improvements in shipping speeds, so we're hoping you'll give us another chance (and that you won't get the same unhelpful driver). Thanks again, Louis ET Team
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,115 reviews