Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I have been ordering from Electric Tobacconist for a few years now. Always delivered quickly. I will continue with my Monthly Orders.
Posted 17 seconds ago
I am mostly pleased with the pods I order but I have had several that where damaged, I was unable too get a puff off them, I had 11 that where completely full right out of the box and couldn't get a puff I had my friend try it with her Phix device and she also was unable to get a drawl it was impossible and I have been vaping with the Phix for 15mo. I did write but got no response.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Good quality and variety, fast, honest.
Posted 49 minutes ago
Excise tax is incredibly expensive and keeps me from ordering greater quantities
Posted 1 hour ago
Prices are kind of steep but they deliver the things I order
Excellent service and speedy delivery!
Quick delivery-huge range of products
Great service
i have been extremely satisfied with your company .i'm from a state that had a ban on vape products and it was difficult to get juul pods even though the ban was lifted . your company kept me from going back to cigarretes. electric tobacconist is easy to navigate and has prompt delivery . i will continue to be a customer. thank you for the excellent service .
Well stocked. Quick service. Great prices
They are perfect
Electric tobacconist is a great go to Vape Shop for all your vaping needs. I spend a lot of money with them and they are really great at getting your product shipped fast. I am a satisfied customer and they will remain my #1 place to shop
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Although I think Electric Tobacconist is a great a company I was disappointed to learn I could no longer get the Vape Juice I was using since that juice belonged to Totally Wicked.

I purchased another brand and it is okay, but a little strong. I no longer use nicotine, but I do use the menthol. Also, I didn't know if the liquid would go into my E cigarette. It does do in but I sometimes miss the hole and get the juice on me.

Need a different kind of tip or something for filling different E cigarette's.

Electric Tobacconist is a terrific company and easy to order from. I highly recommend it for purchasing E cigarette merchandise.
I love your products! Always shipped fast and arrives in a timely manner! You’re definitely my #1 Vapes site! Would recommend to everyone! The BEST!
Delivers a quality product quickly. Thank you. I enjoy your products!
Good products, good service.
I am very happy wih your products
When I order my products I'm always impressed with how fast I receive it. That's a plus!!
I only purchase my pod refills from this company. They always have them in stock and they always arrive quickly. The only thing I wish they would do is offer coupons or discounts to loyal customers like myself. Other than that, great company and great products.
Dependable and prompt! I have been a customer for several years. Wish we had flavored vape pod refills again but that is not the fault of ET.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,436 reviews