Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Fast answer, reliable team.
Always good deals, and fast delivery. Always takes less than three business days to receive, never had any issues.
Very fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Quick shipping. Good prices. Quality e-liquid & salts. Big assortment. I recommend to all vape lovers!
Very Fast shipping, Wide Assortment of Juices and Hardware, Prices Are very fair, Will Purchase Again
I just received my first order from electronic tobacconist. So far very pleased with this store Great prices and fast delivery. They have a huge selection of products I look forward to checking out. I highly recommend E.T. to all fellow vapers and will be ordering all my vaping needs from here. Have to say it again great prices and fast delivery. Keep up the good work E.T....
Fast and efficient
They are quick to send the orders out and the customer team rocks. Will continue to order from these guys.
I always order from ET. The prices are great, selection is big and I get my order shipped to Hawaii within 3-4 days (super fast. I am a customer for life!
I’ve order twice from Electric Tobacconist. Both times my order was processed and arrived within a couple of days. I love all the choices of disposable vapes. I’ve tired 3 different types now and love them all. My friends were jealous so I gave them the website get their own!!! I will keep coming back to order more for sure!!!
Very good customer service
Always responsive and great service. Customer for about 6 months now. Love this company.
I love how fast Electronic Tobacconist delivers their products! The website is very easy to use and more importantly it's backed by their legendary service. They have a huge selection of in-stock items at the best prices. I recommend them to friends and will order from nobody else.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase at ElectronicTobacconist. Delivery ended up shipping quicker than it said it would which is good. I’m usually able to find everything I need on this one website alone which makes for easier purchases. The website is also very easy to use.
Good variety of products, great prices. Shipping rates aren’t too expensive and my order got here a few days sooner than anticipated, so I’m especially happy about that. They emailed me a receipt and emailed me when my order was shipped with a tracking number. Very happy with this site. I will be ordering again and recommending them to my friends!
Great prices, Easy to order, arrived on time in good condition. Repeat customer
I was hesitant to switch to ordering my vape supplies online since I’ve always gone to my local shop, but after they stopped carrying the pods for my vape, i decided to try. Really glad i came across this website, because shipping is always fast and their customer service is very reliable!
Efficient, easy to navigate, user friendly website offering significant savings over brick & mortar retail facilities
Service was exceptional. The speed of delivery exceeded my expectations. Overall a pleasurable experience!
Order nic salt and pods from here all the time. Never had an issue
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 26,294 reviews