Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Great service
Affordable prices, products never out of stock. Prompt expedite delivery. All keeps customers updated on new products or sales to save you money. Have been a very happy customer for over a year now.
Very responsive to my concerns. I appreciate your efforts.
Electric Tobacconist is a outstanding company. I actually don't have even one complaint about them, not even one. Thank you for taking good care of my vaping needs. I refer everyone I know to them. I just wish the postal service could do even a small amount right. Because if they did then everything would be perfect.
Hi, Thanks for the great review! Sadly, because of the PACT Act, the postal service will not be allowed to ship parcels in the near future, so we are transitioning to a new carrier. We hope their service will meet your expectations, but it will mean everything will need ID and signature going forward. Best regards, Louis ET Team
Had an issue with my order and they stepped up and resent with no problems. Great pricing and customer service. This is the reason I only use Electric Tobacconist.
Hi, Thanks for the great review! We're sorry it came to having to re-ship, but we would never allow a parcel to remain lost without taking action. Thank you for your patience and we hope you have a great week! Louis ET Team
User friendly ordering. Clear pricing... and quick response and delivery. Bing, bang, boom.... fooooget abouuuuut it!
My products are always sent same day and arrive in two days. They always answer my questions promptly. If I do have a problem they fix it immediately. Only one thing bothers me snd that’s the shipping costs. They recently went up, I guess because we have to sign now. However, it doesn’t matter I still like doing business with them. Great company!!
Hi Sarilea, Thanks for your kind words! Shipping has indeed gone up due to vastly more expensive carrier costs as a result of the PACT Act. We are also likely to see longer (but hopefully not by much) lead times once USPS is forced to switch off once and for all (just to pre-warn!) Thanks again, Louis ET Team
ET is the best online company for everything vape!! Very prompt and courteous customer service!
Hi, I will pass this onto the team. Thank you for your feedback! Louis ET Team
More professional than other vape sites I've dealt with. I can also order something, come back later, and order it again. In other words, no more "out of stock" messages for items I liked and want to buy again and they never seem to get restocked. I also like the quick shipping.
Hi SM, Thanks for your feedback. "Out of stock" can happen from time to time, but not often, and only if there is a VERY good reason! Have a great day! Louis ET Team
You guy's are simply, the best! Used to use Element Vape, but your shopping and check-out is SO much better and, streamlined. Much success!
Hi Scott, Thanks for your feedback. All US online retailers are going through a tough new regulation period, but we're happy you like our service. All the best, Louis ET Team
Always prompt delivery. Customer support the few times I have had to use it (both times a technical issue) has been excellent.
My orders have always been correct and on time.
Along with great products, customer service is exceptional! Highly Recommend! Thank you
Thanks for correcting my mistake, Donald
really a 1st class operation! Very good communication. I will be a customer for life! Thank you. They had to iron out some kinks in delevery, but they kept in touch with me and the order DID arrive.
Quick response to my question and satisfied with the information! Thank you!
Had a shipping question and it was answered promptly.
WOW. Ordered ecigs, expecting to get sorry, can't ship interstate any more, which is the message I got from previous online seller. Instead, I got my order - by USPS routine priority mail - 2 days later. Could not be more pleased.
Was just referred to site yesterday, looked and saw they had my fav vape sauce, however, only 1 left in stock so I sent email to ask about it. By 5:30am this morning they sent response! I appreciate the quick response now I’ll just have to see how long it takes to get back in stock so I can order. I’ll write back to let other customers know but so far.......so good!! TY for prompt answer!!
They go the extra mile to make you happy and answer your needs. Great product service. Thankyou!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,104 reviews