Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 19th January 2020
Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
The process to order was easy and my purchase came quickly. I was disappointed with the amount of juice I received for the cost. I won’t order again because of that. But the service was good!
While it was fairly easy to place an order with electric tobacconist I did find the prices a little high.
Was pleased with ordering and delivery. First order and will order again even tho I do have a complaint. Half of the disposable e-cigs I ordered actually had an ice or mint flavor which was not in the descriptions or ingredients. Since I don't like mint, ice, or menthol and a few were really strong, I had to pitch them. If want to know which ones, I wrote reviews on all items purchased. It was not issue with first 2 that came up cause when try things, they don't always please you. However, there were 6 plus 1 that was really terrible. I ordered from 10 companies total with different flavors, 2 companies with more for total of 14 e-cigs. I had 3 of 14 before so 7 of 11 were new and unacceptable which was very disappointing.
I had to go to the post office and pick it up because it required a person to sign for it. Didn't like that because of the pandemic.i am a senior citizen.I Don't think a regular customer needs to sign.very in convenient
Shipping took 10 days which is a little on the longer side. Customer service was always timely with replying even if my issues werent resolved. Overall an okay company, only reason I used is because they accept paypal.
easy ordering, product arrived as stated!
Despite continued attempts to change my shipping address on the website and emails following my orders, my items keep being shipped to the wrong address. This creates a hold up of at least. 3 weeks, and is very frustrating. I’ve requested that they resend to the correct address (as this is an on going issue), but the company denies each request. I’ve been a long time customer and feel that they should remedy the problem, and resend the purchase to my correct address. Waiting each time has caused me to look elsewhere where for my purchases. Prior to this, the company was great! Efficient, fast and correct
Hi Tiffani,

We are very sorry to hear you are having issues receiving your order. I have sent you an email with some steps you can take to prevent this issue going forward. We have also reshipped your order to your desired address. We hope this helps and please always feel free to reach out to us with any issues you may have.

Best regards,
Electric Tobacconist
Great delivery options. Sometimes many of the products are out of stock. Other than that they have an easy user friendly website.
It's good enough
I like the product but I wish the shipping was faster.
The shipping is ok. If you’ve been spoiled by amazon... make sure you order ahead of time and prepare to wait a week or longer
Product was delayed and I can understand that with the COVID-19 thing going on.
I think the price is right for what I bought, that's why I bought from Electric Tobacconist.
I dont get it. I ordered the faster shipping thru FedEx, it cost as much as my order. yet it took longer than the flat rate USPS delivery to arrive by at least three days. It may be more the fault of FedEx but I think ET must know how these things go so that's why only 3 stars this time, I think ET must know this and should say something on the site, even subject to FedEx rules of delivery, just some kind of warning. Other than that I have always been very satisfied with Electric Tobacconist - but will never try to speed up my delivery again!
Before my last order I would have rated this company as excellent but my last order said it was shipped although it wasn't for a almost a week with no updates. Next I went to order more product and was placed in a que which is fine i get it but 2 separate times i wait 35 plus minutes to get access and Both times when I was 1 out of 1000+ it would restart my spot, because of this I have stopped using your company for now
I liked that they had free shipping but I havent had a order take as long as mine even sinve the corona virus
I ordered 3 bubble gum vape juice on April 1st with priority shipping so it should have been here by Friday and I was out of juice by then then Monday comes no juice I finally got a hold of them and they told me it was due to the virus they should have explained that to all the customers I was very unhappy but willing to give them another chance they have been so reliable on other orders that I will order from them again I hope we can put this behind us and have a good working relationship I will order from them again thay have been great in the past and they will be great again thank you..
It took a little bit of time to get to us. However, they did give us warning ahead of time that the shipping was going to be later due to the increased capacity of the USPS. Hopefully next time will be much quicker.
Speed of delivery was not satisfactory. However, I wouldn’t have expected it to be because of the COVID - 19 pandemic. This was the first time I ever ordered from the site. I believe I will give them another shot as their site claims that shipping is usually 3-5 days. The shipping for my order took 2 weeks.
In lieu of the pandemic I had no other choice but to order juice and coils from an online vendor. I certainly appreciate the responses I received despite the lengthy shipping times. I would order from ET again if necessary - no issues with the products I received or packaging. I was overall disappointed though as other online vendors have maintained their shipping standards coupled with exponential demand. Again, ET was very responsive to my inquires and that level of service is valuable.
Prices were good and customer service was good but shipping took way too long. I placed my order on 4/1 and didn't recieve my delivery until yesterday. (4/14) I got an email saying that it "shipped" the same day i placed my order, so I'm not sure what the deal was, but I won't be ordering again.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 31,058 reviews