Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I can only vouch for the selection and prices, as I am on day 22 waiting for my order. I'm sure ET is a fine company, but DO NOT CHOOSE ONELIVE for shipper when given the choice of shipper! They tried to deliver a week ago when I wasn't there for signature. I got a text telling me they missed me with a corrupt link to contact them. Now every day I check the tracking and the delivery date keeps changing!!! I guess you need to order 2 months before you need it.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Sadly USPS will not be available when their final ruling is released with regards to the PACT Act - this will apply to all online vape retailers, so we're asking that customers allow 10-15 days for deliveries at the moment. We are seeing these shipping times improving but this new shipper has had to transition to carrying a large percentage of the industry's orders in a very short space of time, which has brought a few teething problems. We are sorry that you've experienced delays with some packages and we are confident the service will improve and are working hard with Onelive to ensure this happens in the short term. Thanks again, Louis ET Team
Always been happy in the past, new shipping company is terrible my order sitting in Utah for 10 days, I am in Florida. They haven’t updated location of my order for a week other than changing the estimated delivery date. Sorry to say but I will probably not be placing another order.
I ALWAYS order my juice at electronic tobacconist however this last time was frustrating because they had to ship two packages from different places that I can understand however when going through Colorado I emailed them for an updated tracking number and was sent a link yesterday I got my juice after ordering on March 26. The tracking number for the second package was incorrect as I checked it yesterday said it was still in CO then it was at my door step. That was pretty frustrating
The first time I used this company my order was filled and delivered without any issues and in a very timely manner. The second time, my order was lost, reordered, never delivered, and finally had to cancel. I am rating with a 3 because customer service said they will issue a full refund. The response time on inquiries were timely and friendly. Because of their delivery issues I am hesitant to order with them in the future.
Product is fine Delivery time awful
I would have given a 5 if you hadn't raised shipping cost to $12.99! I can go to the gas station and get 3 refills for what I'd pay you for 2. You've been great for the past year - no complaints until now.
While I understand this Co. is working under government constraints with the new PACT Act, I was very frustrated with trying to order using the timeline that they emailed me with. Ended up missing a final order because of their webpage change with no warning.
Service is good. Product is great. BUT with having to pay an excise tax & now having to pay a shipping charge, I'm probably done. I can purchase at a convience store for less. Sorry
Delivery is terrible and expensive, especially since they now use UPS. You need to be home all day to sign for the package that may not even come. It could be delayed three day; then another day wasted while you wait to sign for the package. Go back to USPS.
Very sweet. I’m used to my certain brand and two certain flavors. Thought I would branch out since electric tobacconist was out of one of my normal flavors
Great company, quick and reliable shipping. My go to for all my vape supplies.
Good prices. Fast service
The products are well priced. Good selection and quick shipping. But if you get a defective product the customer service is horrendous
Hardly any flavor by itself. I had to mix products to use this. Wasted $$
How can I get a forgotten password to continue......I FORGOT IT!
Electric Tobacconist USA has great assortment and availability of products, fair prices and shipping is pretty good, could be faster. I would recommend this vendor.
Unfortunately the last order of cartridges (I ordered two 4packs) three of them (same 4 pack) seemed defective. They evaporated very quickly while not in use and when I did puff on them I got a super concentrated amount on my lips and tongue. They are not cheap either.
Update and check inventory more frequently please. I don't appreciate ordering something then finding out later it's out of stock
Great company to do business with
The shipping cost is too high. I might have to stop ordering Boulder and get something different. Don't want to but also don't want to be taken for a ride
In accordance with state law, we require an adult signature upon delivery via Priority Mail/UPS Ground in TX. The shipping cost for orders under $80 that require an adult signature upon delivery is $9.99. We would like to refer you to our shipping page that has the most complete information - https://www.electrictobacconist.com/shipping-i167 We hope this information helps and apologize for any confusion.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,104 reviews