Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Problem with my shipping, package was marked delivered 5 days before actually being delivered.
We're very sorry to hear your package arrived late, unfortunately, the holidays do affect shipping times. If you would like more information feel free to reach out to us on helpdesk!
Not happy. 5 pens died and I ordered three tropical juices but only one went through.
We're very sorry to hear you have had problems with your order. It looks like we're currently waiting to hear back from you regarding your most recent order and we'd be happy to assist you with your faulty pens as well. We look forward to hearing back from you! Thank you for your review!
Good but only last a day.
Thank you for choosing the Electric Tobacconist! We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your order. We've reached out to you via email to further investigate this situation and to find a resolution for you! If you ever experience any difficulties with your products please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our Help Desk feature - we're always here to help!
I used this website for many years and it was great. But now you change too much taxes. My last order was $60 and i paid taxes $23. I'm not going to use your website anymore only for that reason. Best regards!
Faina,

Thank you so much for ordering from ET. We appreciate you shopping with us.

ET is always compliant with state sales and excise taxes, and California has very high taxation on vaping products.

We try to offer the best prices and free shipping over $30, but the taxes are unavoidable in your state.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer.

Ellen - ET
You are charging $18.40 for a pack of 5mg menthol vuse alto pods. That is too much to pay when i can get the same thing at the local sheetz convience store for $15.85. Needless to say unless you bring your price down to be competitive, i will not be using your company to purchase my vuse pods anymore.
Randy,

Thank you so much for shopping with ET. We appreciate you purchasing from our store.

I do have some suggestions but firstly, the boring details. ET makes sure we charge the appropriate sales tax and excise tax. Sadly, PA has a very high excise tax on vaping products, which also increases the cost, as I am sure you are aware.

We know that vaping is expensive, and that's why we try to offer the best prices and shipping (free over $30), which gave me an idea.

If you could buy 3 x VUSE ALTO packs at a time, it would remove the shipping fee, and the total order would be $45.66 or $15.22 per pack and delivered right to your door.

Thank you for writing to us, and we hope this helps.

Ellen
Non-clearance pods work well - no leaks and delivery is prompt.

Clearance pods -- all leaked and some pods leaked through to the packages = half full. Yet, the person who packed the clearance pods mailed them off to me any way = $130+ spent wasted. The clearance pods were delivered promptly.
Service was OK. Speed of delivery was a bit slow. They were not clear about pricing - specifically as relates to NJ. It seems that no sales apply in NJ but the site never pointed that out. They said I could send it back. Still waiting for refund a week later.
Delivery was faster than expected. Product was exactly as described. My only complaint was not receiving a vape pen after buying 5 packs. I just bought 5 more...
So we'll see.....I realize anyone can have an occasional oversight. All things considered, very satisfied with the service.
1st order took a long time to get, 2nd came in a few days! Flavor was off on 2nd order. But your site is easy to use and was happy when the 2nd order came in a few days. Unfortunately, I am unable to use and coupon codes, would be nice to have points gained for discount towards price or something. But you prices are pretty good. Safer than going to store!
I had ordered the wrong item and when I contacted customer service, they were helpful and I got my order for the right item pretty quickly.
Haven't received any thing yet
The only place I order from. I love the juice. But here lately I've been having trouble with the Smok coils. I thought maybe I had damaged my nord, but I have bought three different ones and the issue still arises.
Speed of delivery is very exceptional. My concern is that it seems items have been deleted from my cart, which means that I have to look them up. I’ve had to order smaller content in stead of a double box. This is costly. There are only one or two items in the category I prefer which means I have to pay more. Also the strength I prefer in no longer available so I’ve had to go up 3 time the strength I want. Therefore, instead of using it as a means for cessation, it is keeping me using a higher dose.
I received my first order and one of the Hyde sticks didn’t work when I opened it. The other two were great. I contacted electric tobacconist twice and have not heard back yet about reimbursement or a new product.
The process to order was easy and my purchase came quickly. I was disappointed with the amount of juice I received for the cost. I won’t order again because of that. But the service was good!
While it was fairly easy to place an order with electric tobacconist I did find the prices a little high.
Was pleased with ordering and delivery. First order and will order again even tho I do have a complaint. Half of the disposable e-cigs I ordered actually had an ice or mint flavor which was not in the descriptions or ingredients. Since I don't like mint, ice, or menthol and a few were really strong, I had to pitch them. If want to know which ones, I wrote reviews on all items purchased. It was not issue with first 2 that came up cause when try things, they don't always please you. However, there were 6 plus 1 that was really terrible. I ordered from 10 companies total with different flavors, 2 companies with more for total of 14 e-cigs. I had 3 of 14 before so 7 of 11 were new and unacceptable which was very disappointing.
I had to go to the post office and pick it up because it required a person to sign for it. Didn't like that because of the pandemic.i am a senior citizen.I Don't think a regular customer needs to sign.very in convenient
Shipping took 10 days which is a little on the longer side. Customer service was always timely with replying even if my issues werent resolved. Overall an okay company, only reason I used is because they accept paypal.
easy ordering, product arrived as stated!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,455 reviews