Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
The service is fine. The products arrived promptly and in good condition. The website is relatively easy to navigate except i was convinced i ordered 8 packs and i received 7. Perhaps i was mistaken but i found that a little irritating. The prices are amazing.
Shipping was acceptable. Verification was poor, had to give too much info to this company to make a purchase, when others do not require personal information that was requested from this company. Took several hours to be verified to make the purchase, which was not acceptable to me.
Hi Nancy,

Thank you fro your feedback. We refuse to sell to anyone underage, therefore take verification very seriously and have the very best verification system.

We are sorry that your process took longer than usual, normally verification is a very expeditious process and can be completed within minutes of submission.

Should you ever have questions regarding your purchase or experience please feel free to contact our Help Desk:

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
E.T. USA has been a blessing. I tried MyBlu and fell in love with it. 2 weeks later our governor put a ban on E cigs and or vaping and flavored juices. Found ET on line and bingo. Never been happier. Found a flavor I like, customer service has been awesome helping this 69 year old navigate my on line shopping and the shipping is just unbelievable. I'm a happy camper.
The prices at Electric Tobacconist are hands down better than local brick and mortar stores. I can even respect the inconvenience, but necessary, signature upon delivery. I appreciate the fast shipping and nicely packaged items. My concern is that I contacted customer support for a product recommendation. Although they did respond, they suggested products that were not in stock. I replied to notify them of this and although they confirmed the item was out of stock, they did not suggest an alternate product. So mote it be—order for low prices but don’t expect great relations.
Hi Brittany,

We truly appreciate your feedback. While we pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Service teams in the industry, it seems we fell short in this instance. For that we are very sorry.

We will contact you privately to discuss some recommendations.

-Director of Customer Care
I am leaving a review about the product NOT about electric Tobacconist , which is wonderful ! I loved the Prince Stick . I had two of them. That is the problem. If you use it a lot, eventually ( just a few months ) the battery inside just dies. It's happened twice now. I had 2 of them for about 6 months and used them so it wouldn't be overused. Both died out, so it wasn't just a problem with one of them.
Hi Kren,

Thanks for the nice words!

Regarding the Prince, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at anytime if you'd like to discuss other options. Our entire team here not only loves but is very knowledgeable about all of our products.

Happy New Year!

-Electric Tobacconist
Didn't receive a shipping email confirmation until it was already sent.
Hi Brittany!

We are very sorry to hear you did not receive your tracking email.

In the future, if you are logged into your ET account. Click on "My Order History" and your tracking number will be located within the information regarding your order.

As well, should you have any questions about any orders you can contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Easy to order. Good prices. Would have given it 5 stars but shipping was horrible it took 10 days to get it and the tracking didnt really ever change to show it was going anywhere.
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for your feedback and we totally understand your concern about the shipping times. We have some of the fastest shipping in the industry however the holidays have caused a few delays.

Our Help Desk can update you on your orders at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Why was I charged a high excise tax? What products do you sell which are free from this tax?
Hi Kenneth,

We appreciate your feedback and concern.

We are now required to collect an excise tax in addition to sales tax in the state in which you reside.

Any sales tax will be displayed at the last step of checkout.

One of our agents will contact you today to discuss your order!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
fast shipping, excellent and friendly customer service. wide selection of juices. only thing preventing me from giving this 5 stars is the fact they add an "EXCISE TAX" on your order, and it doesnt even show up untill your checking out, which is frusturating when your trying to keep it under a certain limit, and there's a 12$ EXCISE tax on 20$ worth of juice, on top of the expected sales tax.
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your feedback.

Any sales tax will be displayed at the last step of checkout.

Should you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your orders feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Made my second order with ET a couple weeks ago, package arrived within estimated delivery timeframes. I was disappointed to discover that one of the e-liquids I had purchased was 3 1/2 months expired. Created a ticket on their website with a detailed description, order number & an image of the expired juice with the result being that they haven't gotten back to me in over 3 business days. I feel a little silly as I had recommended this company to multiple friends and worry they might have a similar experience in the future
The price and shipping were good but the product seems to be old . Has a harsh hit the older the product gets was very brown from age. Would like fresher product.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! All products sold on our website are 100% genuine; we only purchase from the manufacturer or licensed distributors.

If you would like to discuss a return or exchange our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist!

-Electric Tobacconist
The time of the delivery was longer than it said it was going to be. I do enjoy the company though
Hi Shayne,

We appreciate your feedback!

It looks like the order you referenced was placed the day before a holiday and sometimes this can impact the delivery times with USPS.

Electric Tobacconist has some of the fastest shipping in the industry, but please keep in mind that any predicted delivery dates on our site or on the USPS tracking site are estimated delivery dates and in no way guaranteed.

Should you ever have any concerns with your order please reach out to our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Order still in route apparently - got shipping confirmation 12 days ago. Price and website seemed great so far, but this is my first order. May update if/when product arrives.
Hi Mitchell,

We take much pride in our super fast shipping. Unfortunately now and then things get delayed but luckily not often!

Should you have any questions about your order or the shipping process please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Love the totally wicked Tobacco flavor but it is super inconvenient that it only comes in small bottles. It’s costing more in the long run because we keep having to have to buy more constantly. Please, please, please sell 30ml bottles
We love Totally Wicked products as well, but due to their being manufactured in the UK their legislation states they are unable to produce it in volumes larger than 10ml, therefore it is currently not available.

The good news is we are the sole provider of Totally Wicked products in the U.S. and that won't be changing anytime soon! We have a great selection of their products, often with a great sale!

Feel free to contact us at any time should you have further questions!

You don't discount my product, Vuse Vibe
Hi Michael,

Happy Veterans Day! I have brought your concern to my eCommerce team. We always take all customer feedback into consideration with each sale, therefore we truly appreciate reviews like this.

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Good site but pod quality is terrible.
Hello,

We truly appreciate the feedback.

Should you ever have concerns about your product please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Second time ordering from here and second time my order was damaged. My items were replaced so that’s why I gave 3 stars. I would suggest maybe orders should be shipped out in a box when dealing with bottles of liquid instead of a envelope.
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, we appreciate this feedback!

After reviewing your account I see that we shipped you a replacement order for your damaged items a few days ago.

Should you have any issues with the replacements please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Director of Customer Care
I bought it after I see the reviews and thought it fast shipping, it shows over 90percent receive it next day. But looks like it needs couple days not can receive next day. So if you are not care about shipping days, it’s good web to get stuff that you need
Hello,

Thanks for the kind words and we appreciate this feedback!

As a general estimate, it takes 3–5 business days for Standard (First-Class) shipping, 2–3 business days for Priority, and 1–2 business days for Priority Express.

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Order was origionally lost in mail. But response was execponally speedy with getting order back to me and redelivering. Can't wait more fine tobbacco products from the Electronic Tobacconist! -Blake
Hi Blake,

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry your original order was lost but very glad our amazing Customer Care team was able to assist you with a replacement!
Product/website was an ease to order, product is great however; I do wish the USPS could manage to get it to us quicker.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 26,294 reviews