Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy H
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula C
More Photos & Videos
I've placed about a half dozen orders from ET within the last year or so. I've always found them to be reliable. I've never received an incorrect or damaged product, and the packages are shipped out and arrive very quickly.

This brings me to my "however"... why am I suddenly being charged an excise tax on my order? I live in WA state, where an excise tax was imposed by our money-hungry governor last year. I get that. But why now, when I was not charged excise tax on any of my previous orders? Yes, I've placed several since this new law went into effect. Why, suddenly, is this tax (which was another 12.5% added on top of my order) being passed on to the consumer?

I've never been charged excise tax by any of the other sites I've ordered from either. ET has competitive prices but I keep coming back to them because of their fast and reliable service. But now that I know I'll be paying an additional 12.5% (minimum) on top of my order and regular sales tax, it may be time to start looking for an alternative.
It seems that every time I order new solo refills, the price has increased per refill. It's gone from 7.99 ea to 11.99 ea in just the last four or five months. Feels like some serious price gouging to me. Just taking advantage of those of us stuck in our homes during the corona virus. So discouraging to see.
Great service. I order the vuse vibe cartridges often, sometimes a cartridge here and there will defective but other than that I’m happy.
I'm very pleased with my recent purchase. The price of my particular item was much cheaper than anywhere else I've looked, and the shipping rate was very fair. I received my order in a fairly decent time frame and in good shape. I highly recommend your site, and have. I will definitely be ordering again.
Have tried several sources for LEAP pods. Electic Tobacconist, although priced the same as others, ships product much faster.
Pros: Very easy to use site with a good selection, good customer service when I’ve needed it and generally fast shipping.

Cons: While most items I’ve wanted are in stock, the few items that are out of stock seem to always be out of stock.
I have been a very happy customer for a few years now, usually rating a five. Unfortunately the past few times I've tried to order a compatible cartridge for my e-cig., they have all been out of stock. This last time I had to resort to a totally different style battery to order cartridges. Before that order I had tried a different distributor, but came back here as no one compares in customer service or timeliness of shipping.
The website is easy to use and to find what you need. My order arrived quickly to my mailbox and I saved money.
Very good customer service. When I have a problem, it actually gets resolved in a timely manner.
Simple and easy to shop from, they raised their the minimum order amount for free shipping which is kind of too much. But the overall experience is great
Super easy checkout and menu navigation, delivery was a little slower then I was expecting but still great website
pleasant user experience on the site, fast delivery and good quality products
Speedy shipping, competitive prices, helpful and kind service staff, decent stocked choices.
My go to site for vapes and e-liquid. I have had one messed up order in the middle of co-vid that I havent been able to sort out yet but other than that I've had no other problems. They came through when i needed juice during the pandemic and all other sites were backed up for months. Great prices, great products, great shipping.
Quick courtesy
Electronic Tobacconist is pretty quick about sending out whatever you order. I’ve had issues previously and they were handled like I was an actual person and not just another number. They tend to handle their customers with care like you’re a human. The best part, when you call them, you talk to a LIVE person and that in itself is priceless!
fast shipping.
Very good selection and competitive prices. Shipping is always as promised.
The delivery was made quickly and in tact
Very impressed. Quick and speedy delivery, fantastic flavor in the products. 10/10 ordering again very very soon.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,254 reviews