Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Got all my stuff pretty quick, even with this China virus!
Had a late delivery but still very happy.
The only problem is that every single item I am interested in ordering is out of stock. I'm guessing that is due to the recent laws on flavored vape juices & various devices so it's not exactly their fault. Other than that, I have no complaints.
My experience was overall good. The products I was looking for were, for the most part, in stock. The delivery was quick and I received my items undamaged. I have made two purchases now from Electric Tobacconist. I wish we would get some sort of discount according to how much we purchase.
Things come in a timely manner i just wish things were restocked more but that’s out of their hands.
Good prices and they ship fast. The only trouble I have is that packages require signature by default, you should set the default to no signature and make signature optional. For people who work regular weekday hours like myself it's extremely inconvenient as it ends up returned to the post office and I have to go pick up on Saturdays. Basically negating the good job you do with shipping fast.
Easy ordering. Fast delivery. Product was as advertised. Less expensive that products available in stores. Will order from this company again.
Impressive delivery time from CO to rural Texas. Reasonable prices. Will try again soon.
I will definitely be purchasing more products. They were very responsive and answered all my questions to the best of their abilities. The prices are fair. Between order and shipment was timely. The ONLY reason for giving 4 out of 5 stars is b/c one of the e-liquids I purchased wasn't properly packaged and it kinda got everywhere. But the bulk of the product still remained. No real complaint, just something to get better at.
I appreciate the convenience. I do get some that are defective - the liquid leaks from the pod. I had to throw about 4 (out of about 18) away since I started buying from you.
The items arrived promptly and were exactly as described.
Good products, good service, easy ordering would recommend
It came quickly and was awesome
Hi Electric Tobacconist! Shortly after quitting traditional cigarettes (just over 6mos ago) I started vaping to ease my cravings. I was looking for an online supplier and Google search brought Electric Tobacconist to my attention. The website is simple and user friendly. The prices for my particular product have been fair. Products are usually at my door with 5 days of submitting my order. Never had any problems. You guys have a good business going. Keep It Up!
Good selection and fast delivery.
Product, price and delivery are top-notch. I'll be back for more.
Like the product but don't like having to sign for it. I'm rarely home so them have to drive to post office
Electric Tobacconist has a better selection than I've been able to find at any of my local smoke shops. Checkout and shipping were easy.
Good company. Fast shipping. Everything came working. Ordered a few times in one week and all the orders got here super fast and I love that free shipping is only at 20 dollars instead of high amounts like other stores. Only thing I don’t like is I feel like they have a limited amount of flavors.
I has everything I need for vaping... easy to find
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 28,740 reviews