Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Been getting my vape juice through ETUSA for a while now & have given 5 star ratings for their great products, excellent service & low prices, but I had to downgrade to a 4 star rating. They have always done free standard shipping on orders $20 or more, but now they have done away with that. Due to excise tax (not ETUSA choice) the cost was already starting to get high, but now to be hit with an extra $10 shipping fee (something ETUSA can control) is really costing. I quit cigarettes about 7 years ago because it was getting too expensive with the frivolous taxes and big tobacco's greed but now the cost of vaping is getting as bad as cigarettes & when places like ETUSA add more charges, makes you guys part of the problem instead of the solution. We are in a war against big tobacco to have a safer & cheaper alternative to the over 3,000 deadly chemicals found in cigarettes. Please ETUSA, be on our side of the battle and do everything you can to keep vaping prices lower than cigarettes.
I love this place and any time I have had a question, they have been extremely accommodating. The 4 star rating is for thing beyond the control of the store. The new rules and ridiculous "sign to delivery" are causing me to not use ET again. My delivery driver, though, again, most likely not the fault of ET, didn't even try to fake that he needed a mask yet, I had to be within inches of him to sign. Also it took nearly 20 days before it finally made it. Sorry guys, the government is doing to you what it has done to others. I would suspect big tobacco is behind the rules changes.
Hi Jonathan Thanks for your honest feedback and the four stars. We're seeing significant improvements in shipping speeds, so we're hoping you'll give us another chance (and that you won't get the same unhelpful driver). Thanks again, Louis ET Team
Fast delivery of quality products. And I love the multi-buy deals.
Hi Michael, Thanks for the feedback! We love the multi-buys as well! Louis ET Team
Great selection, fair prices, shipping could be better. They could put coupons out or have more specials.
not the best but pretty good
Fast and easy delivery. Not liking the surcharge.
My go to place locally was totally wicked, when they went out of business I started using Electronic Tobacconist. Love them
good place to find the right liquid, i like the categorized listing of liquids!
I am not sure what happened with my last two orders as far as receiving it. The order was correct but it took almost 2 weeks to get here. I know it’s not the company’s fault but almost all my other orders have been here in 3 to 4 business days. Just saying.
I was glad to finely receive the Fin Battery. When it came in stock you sent an email letting me know & I ordered it right away as well as received it fast. Many times the battery is not in stock & I don't understand why. The cartridge without battery is not useful. From here on out I hope you can keep it in stock. That would help the situation I've had several times.
The product arrived quickly. I love the wintergreen clean, crisp taste! My only question is how to order it with lower nicotine?
I’ve been a happy customer for three years. However I am very unhappy with the recent adjustments and shipping costs and will therefore locate another company for my products.
Deliveries are on time, products are top quality. With a great variety of available products this has become my #1 place for vaping supplies.
No hassle . Good product. Very happy
good quick delivery
It’s pretty good, but just a little too sweet for me. There’s just something a little off that I didn’t care for. I think it’s a meter of taste though.
A bit strong for me . I am used to ultra light cigarettes . Trying to use it the best I can . I seem to cough a lot tho .
Swift shipping I just wish they could be a little faster. One of my alto pod boxes was damaged
I have made several purchases from Electric Tobacconist USA and have always received the product as ordered, the only negative I have is sometimes shipping is 4 or 5 days other times it has been as much as 10 days, this make it difficult to know when to reorder. Last order was relatively reasonable.
Best place to order from. Some items are out of stock a lot and there’s a wait.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,115 reviews