Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist® USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
ROBERT L
"When I look for a supplier, I look for 1) large selection of product, 2) Good pricing and 3) Product expertise from the staff. As soon as I saw their website, I knew this was a supplier with a wide variety of product offering and great pricing. When I contacted them about what I was looking for, they helped me narrow my search to just a few brands. I'm extremely satisfied and will be a regular monthly customer. I'm a very loyal customer, which they'll soon find. Kudos to ET!"
Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
Alyssa N
"This is my favorite vaping website! The shipping was really fast, they shipped it on the same day I purchased my items and arrived within two days. Amazing service and I absolutely love all the selection. I already recommended it to my friends. I’ve never had such an outstanding experience!"
"Your prices are the lowest ones I can find online and are better than any walk-in store. The shipping is very fast and I received all my items no hassle. Thank you very much!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Love ET. Customer service is excellent and the best prices on the Internet. I won’t go anywhere else"
Posted 1 hour ago
"They try to assist buyers but the second dud battery in a row now I have to jump thru hoops to send it back. They didn't care about getting the first dud back. So, not thrilled with this current situation. Just want a battery that works with my expensive V-Pen !"
"I really like you guys - the website was easy to use and my order came in a timely manner - but unfortunately the smok novo didn't work :( I tried finding your contact info to see about getting a new one and I didn't see it anywhere - I ended up filing a claim with smok themselves and will hopefully be getting one that works in the mail soon... oh well... I know it wasn't your fault and didn't purposefully send me one that doesn't work"
"Fantastic service! Ordered two for a GREAT price & they came as promised & fast shipping. Will continue to order from Electric Tobacconist!"
"Had a problem with delivery , but was resolved quickly."
"So happy with my purchase! I bought 3 Juul pens. One for me, the boyfriend, and the mom. I tried ordering these pens from the juul website but they only sell 2 per customer.. which I don't understand. My package came very promptly. I was surprised at how fast it came. Everything came in perfect condition as well. Since I have received my pens I have not had any urges or cigarette cravings. Best purchase I've made in a long time."
"I had no issues ordering or receiving the VUSE vapors. Everything went smoothly. In fact, I am getting ready to order again through Electric Tobacconist."
"Great purchase process and delivery."
"always great service and delivered quickly!"
"good value and always fast delivery!"
"I’ve never been disappointed with any of my purchases,high quality stuff I will never buy at a store again and I order a lot ,and I receive my order within 3days ,thanks"
"Great items with good prices and options."
"Fantastic online ordering experience! We've been shopping the Electronic Tobbaconist exclusively for a year now and are 100% satisfied. The selection and customer service is second to none and you can't beat $2.99 Priority shipping which gets your order to you in 2-3 days! Excellent shopping experience."
"I was extremely impressed. At first I was hesitant. Coils were spot on, and my aqua juice was fresh and to date. It had the yellow color it should, not the darker almost orange it gets after sitting on the shelves. Shipping was super fast, over all an amazing honest company, getting ready for my 2nd order as I write this!"
"I love this site, contains all i need and the most flexible, easy to use and quick shipping than others. Keep it going. Wish you kore success."
"Great prices and actually arrived early."
"Very pleased with the ease of ordering & how quickly my order arrived. I will be purchasing from them for all my E-cig needs!! :)"
"Dependable,Honest and Trustworthy. Backs their Product 100%"
"The prices are great, free shipping over 20$, and delivery time was exceptional!!! LOVE Electronic Tobacconist!!!! ♥️♥️"
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.87 based on 8,583 reviews