Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
like most customers on this site, I have save so much money in not buying ciggs. I get my shipment with-in 7-10 days. which is pretty fast. I no there is a risk with smoking or vaping but, still I do this. this site is very good & I do tell others to try it. thank you.
Great folks
Thank you so much for rectifying the situation.. I am still a dedicated customer.. you guys have it together! Totally grateful.. I give you a five stars! 🤩
Despite having to change shippers I got my order 3 days early (standard shipping 10-15 days) and everything was perfect! I will be shopping here again.
Very reliable.
Easy mail order and pretty quick with delivery
I had an issue and the customer service was amazing.
Won't even let me order. They use some third party age verifyer and i tried every address i have ever lived at per their recommendation's and every time it failed i am more than old enough to buy the products but i guess I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. If you reach out to our team they should be able to advice on what went wrong: electrictobacconist.support Thanks Louis ET Team
I have nothing but praise for Electric Tobacconist. So easy to deal with. Have a problem? They fix it! Delivery is always effected quickly and to instruction. Why deal with others when there is Electric Tobacconist USA on hand?
been waiting almost a month for a simple coil delivery
Hi Meredith It would appear this order is being Returned to Sender. I see you have an open help ticket with the team, so I will have them reach out to you and explain options from here. Thanks Louis ET Team
Very courteous and helpful
I had a problem with an order that didn't arrive and the problem was taken care of immediately. He customer service were always polite and courteous.
The support staff is top notch!! Fast replies to any question and any issue is resolved quickly. Great prices and super deals. Even with the new regulation regarding delivery by mail, ET found a solution and so far no problems. I don’t even mind the extra ship charge, the prices are lower than any store plus the convenience of home delivery.
I had a device that stopped working after two days and Electric Tobacconist helped me replace the device with zero hassle! They always have what I need and shipping is decently quick. Hands down the best site for vape needs!!
My orders have been right every time! Quick service!
I had emailed questions and they got right back to me. I will definitely be doing business with this company!
thanks for helping
I've ordered from ET countless times and have never had an issue that was their fault! Great customer service and fast response time.
Love this company! Twice now I have accidentally put the wrong shipping address and their customer service department has resolved the problem quickly. I will continue to order from them. Fantastic service!
Don’t order from here. Ordered on May 8th I still haven’t received and it is June 9th
We are very sorry that you have yet to receive your order - we have reached out to you via email to better resolve this for you!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.86 based on 34,201 reviews