Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Difficult
returns process
Easy
Kandis N
"I have several vape shops close by. With my schedule, had to order online. My purchase was easy, my delivery was super fast, not to mention the prices were way under what I would have spent in store. Best yet, the products taste and work great! Highly reccomend ET. They have my business till the end of time!"
Gustave D
"I was searching for a Boulder vape pen. My own had just gotten too old and wasn't charging anymore..... I backordered from another site before I visited the Electric Tobacconist USA.... WOW... great prices and fast delivery. I use to use Direct Vapor site. I have officially switched to Electric Tobacconist."
"this was my first order from electric tobacconist and my experience with them was great. shipping was pretty fast and eliquid selection and price was very good. thanks alot guys"
"Lightning fast and good prices"
"Great site with large selection of products and great customer service. All the products I ordered were well below the price I was paying at a store in my area."
"I’ve bought 3 pens that stop chanting after 2-3 days! Why?"
"I have found my favorite vape! No leaks, large pods with amazing flavors. I love the pricing as well! The website was easy to browse through, and I found exactly what I was looking for. The shipping was super quick, and my products were packaged well. I will be shopping with you again soon!"
"Service was fast and the products ordered were excellent"
"Always fast shipping, and superior service. A plus company."
"I loved my products that I get from here it’s very convenient for me and very good at getting it delivered to me quickly I love it"
"Fast shipping, easy finding the products on the website. A+A+A+A+ great variety of products and awesome prices!!!"
"Electric Tobacconist is easily the best online vape shop I've used. Selection is good, pricing is great, delivery time is exceptional, and accepting PayPal ties it all together perfectly. It's been my go-to since I first found it."
"Great prices. Great service. Receive my orders in just a couple days, sometimes faster! And great selection on flavors."
"I've been very pleased with the overall experience of purchasing my vape supplies. The website is easy to use and ordering was a breeze. I've referred many of my friends to this company and all are pleased."
"Fast and efficient!!"
"Love their service and they always have my stuff in stock and they don't charge an arm and a leg for delivery and I get my package in 2 days. Glad I found them."
"Fast shipping and great products this price I pay here is about half or even more then half of the cost at local vape stores in my area thanks electric tobacconist"
"Reliable product availability and amazingly quick shipping! Will not go anywhere else!"
"So happy how quickly my orders come."
"Great for e cig with Reasonable price range"
"Great service (quick) and great product."
"I just started ordering from Tobac, I found this is the best e-cigts company I have ever from used,and trust me I've tried a lot of them. Prompt response, plus fastest shipping ever. I would suggest you try them out. You will agree. Brent.😄"
"My item arrived sooner than I expected it to. While ordering the website was very easy to navigate and placing the order was easy. I will be back to order again soon."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 23,195 reviews