Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
I have ordered multiple times now and always perfect products with fast shipping.
Great selections of juices, have taken care of a issue quickie when my caliburn stopped working- warranted it and had me another one fast!
Not a thing in stock for Cue refills bad enough the cost is 7 bucks but not 1 flavor! U suck!
This company it is awesome to deal with. I ordered twice from them and the service wonderful. I always got my order fast and before delivery was promised, I will only use them from now on.
It seems that every time I order new solo refills, the price has increased per refill. It's gone from 7.99 ea to 11.99 ea in just the last four or five months. Feels like some serious price gouging to me. Just taking advantage of those of us stuck in our homes during the corona virus. So discouraging to see.
Always fast delivery and great prices!
I usually don't write reviews but I had to express how pleased I am with Electric Tobacconist exceptional service and lightning fast delivery. The website is easy to navigate and I will continue to order products from this company.
I love this product. The flavor is wonderful. Plus, your shipping was extra fast and the cost was great! At shops its normally $21.00..yours was so affordable! I definately will be buying from you again for all my vaping needs!
When I found you Shop on-line I was elated with Joy !! I had smoked for 28 years and decided to switch to electronic and it didn't take long to put the packs away !! I was introduced to my new brand about 4 years ago and for some reason my area stop supplying, this is how I found you. During this pandemic your amazing shop didn't take long to get back and service your customers with safety and concern-even with your employee, and that speaks volumes to customers like me ! You are the best online shop I deal with and I can't thank you enough!!
Great selection of products. Shipping was super fast, and tracking was easy. The website was simple and Easy to navigate through. The all around Service was great.I will only shop with this sites from now on. I give it a 100% rating.
always on the ball, steady and dependable. top-notch service.
I love Electric Tobacconist. Always have what I need. I even switched nic salts flavors from a brand that they don't carry just to do business with them. Always fast shipping, Easy to shop on website. I have ordered several times from them and have always been pleased with their service
Very good service. Same day shipping if ordered during a reasonable time.
Great service. I order the vuse vibe cartridges often, sometimes a cartridge here and there will defective but other than that I’m happy.
Top notch on line ordering outfit. Fast service, great selection. Everything came very quickly and exactly as ordered.
By far the best vape vendor on the planet. Amazing customer service, an epic product line with the best prices out there, and super fast delivery (that's free with $20 purchase). I tell everyone I know, & everyone I meet, about these guys. I've been a loyal customer for 3 years now and have found they simply can't be beat by any measure.
Fast shipping, awesome customer service and quality products every time! I've ordered from them multiple times and will continue to get all of my vaping products from them.
Ordering is easy, and shipment time is fantastic!
Easy ordering. My shipment arrived quickly. Overall I was very pleased with the product and service
Quick shipment to the Middle East! A lifesaver when you’re on a deployment!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,226 reviews