Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Good prices. Easy to do business with and quick delivery
The website is a bit finicky, plus after I got my full price and hot continue to pay...... It just sat there forever trekking me it was processing. After about 15 minutes of waiting I clicked the back button and went through the payment price again. This time it went through, only it charged me $9.99 instead of $6.99 for shipping which is what the first payment was charging me. 🤬
Hi Brian, I am very sorry that you were experiencing difficulties with our website. Looking at your order, it seems as though you were charged $6.99 for shipping as originally quoted. If you would like to follow up with us on this situation via email (hello@electrictobacconist.com), I would be more than happy to investigate and clarify this further.
Product is as described and delivery is speedy. Great company. Customer service is very responsive.
Xshipping takes weeks and weeks. Delivery date keeps getting pushed further and further out.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. USPS recently banned the shipment of all vaping products. This is in addition to similar bans UPS, DHL, FedEx, and every other major shipping company implemented earlier this year. X-Delivery is currently the only compliant provider that services your region. Packages shipped through this carrier are passed through a series of carriers rather than directly to a local distribution center. This can cause unusual shipping routes and slightly longer transit times. Please note that other retailers in our industry have switched to using X-Delivery as well, thus resulting in further delays. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that these delays have caused you. We are working tirelessly with the shipping company to resolve these issues and we expect that these transit times will be reduced in the near future once they become more acclimated to these new regulations and larger bandwidth.
My order was shipped November 2nd and I still do not have it. It has been sitting in a processing facility in my town for a week. I sent an email to support and have not heard back. I will not be using this company again. $12.99 for shipping when it takes a month? No thanks.
Hi Emma, thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS have banned the shipment of all vaping products. Because of this, we have had to partner with two compliant regional providers. These carriers do not have the same infrastructure that you are used to seeing with other major shipping companies and therefore have slightly longer transit times. Additionally, because of the USPS ban that took effect last month, our shipping partners are experiencing some delays due to increased shipping volumes. We apologize for the inconvenience that this causes you and we can assure you that we are working closely with the shipping company to resolve these issues. It looks as though we have a current email thread with you; however, I have followed up on our conversation - if you could please check this at your earliest convenience, I would be happy to assist you further.
I have been doing a regular customer for a time, now. And, appreciate the dilemma created by just enforced laws. However, they didn't come by surprise. Ample time to have prepared, especially since xdelivery boasts of rapid growth and high quality service, for uninterrupted timely delivery. I have, heretofore, been satisfied with electronic tobacconist
Made an order on the 5th of November never got a tracking number nothing the products have yet to show up really wished I did some research before ordering pretty sure I’ve been Scammed 😕
We are very sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your purchase. Unfortunately, as of October 20th, we are no longer able to use any major shipping company to deliver nicotine products. As such, we are now using two independent couriers that are able to make compliant deliveries. Nearly all of the retailers in our industry have made the switch as well - this is causing further delays on top of their being a smaller organization than USPS. We appreciate your continued patience in this situation; we will be following up with you via email to provide further clarification on this situation.
Impressed with the way you guys are dealing with the shipping issues. Thanks for keeping your high standards of customer service.
Holy smokes! Where to start? Tracking system was a useless! Never got my order. No one was ever honest with me about what was going on with my order. Go somewhere else!
Hi, thank you for contacting us at the Electric Tobacconist. Looking into your situation, it looks as though mid-transit, your zip code was deemed undeliverable due to an error with one of our final mile carriers. It seems as though this order has already been refunded and you should have this in your account. I am very sorry that this has occurred and we can assure you that we are working tirelessly with our partners to ensure that this never happens again. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding whilst we overcome difficulties presented by the PACT Act legislation.
The product is still the same, but prices keep going up as well as having to pay the tabacco tax on top of it, now the post office won't deliver so the new company is VERY SLOW! Then you can't find out when the product will be delivered until they deliver. I will be looking to buy elsewhere!
Unfortunately, with the ban on nicotine products put in place by USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and all other major shipping companies, we are reliant on two independent couriers to make compliant deliveries. Since all of the industry must use their services as well, we are currently seeing delays in tracking updating as well as packages arriving. Please know that we are working adamantly on resolving this. Since our new partners have a comparatively small bandwidth in regard to USPS, it also costs them more to get packages to their destinations due to a lack of route access and personnel. We can assure you that we are working with them to decrease these prices as much as possible.
You guys are great I will never stop using your site!
I have been ordering for a while now and the prices are great, nice variety of flavors, and never any shipping issues. I appreciate it very much.
I have been extremely happy until now with product and delivery. This new x delivery seems hopeless. My order was place on Nov 3/4. Every time I look at the tracking number and other day or 2 is tacked on. Now early December? This is ridiculous
We understand your frustration during this very difficult time for the vaping industry. Unfortunately, on October 21st, USPS banned the shipment of all vaping products. UPS, FedEx, and DHL all made similar decisions earlier this year. Because of these changes, we have had to partner with other compliant regional carriers. These carriers are currently experiencing increased shipping volumes due to these drastic changes. They do not have the same infrastructure or bandwidth as USPS, FedEx, or UPS and therefore have longer delivery times. Packages sent through these carriers are passed through several smaller couriers and may have unusual shipping routes. We can assure you that we are working very closely with X-Delivery to improve these issues and reduce transit times as we all adjust to these new regulations. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that these delays have caused you. We appreciate your patience as we overcome the difficulties presented by losing not only USPS as a provider, but all other major shipping companies.
They do what they say their going to do..
Great company! I've ordered from them several times and I've never had an issue.
very quick turn around of getting orders
Great doing business with you! I’ve ordered several times already.
Can you tell me where my order is? The order was placed on 10/27/21 and the number is 2034290/3966464
Thank you very much for reaching out to us about this concern. I have followed up with you via email to give you specifics regarding your purchase. We greatly appreciate your continued support and patience whilst we overcome the difficulties presented by losing USPS as a carrier.
Good product!
Received product exactly 10 days from date of order. Contents accurate and packed carefully. Will definitely be ordering again with confidence from this company!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.86 based on 34,367 reviews