Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist® USA made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
HARVEY H
"A LOT OF GREAT PRODUCT THERE MOTTO SHOULD BE WE HAVE EVERYTHING HERE VERY FAST SHIPPING & ALWAYS FAST WITH UP DATES GLAD I FOUND THEM"
ROBERT L
"When I look for a supplier, I look for 1) large selection of product, 2) Good pricing and 3) Product expertise from the staff. As soon as I saw their website, I knew this was a supplier with a wide variety of product offering and great pricing. When I contacted them about what I was looking for, they helped me narrow my search to just a few brands. I'm extremely satisfied and will be a regular monthly customer. I'm a very loyal customer, which they'll soon find. Kudos to ET!"
Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
"Always fast shipping, quality products and best prices!"
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Very quick shipping to my door and good prices!"
Posted 51 minutes ago
"Nice website, easy to order and delivered quickly!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"This place ROCKS and thats all I have to say about that...LOL ;)"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service fast turn around and free shipping after spending $20 Not to mention some of the lowest prices I have seen"
"I am a completely happy with my purchase...good product and good time for shipping. Thank you!"
"I’ve had nothing but good purchase experiences with Electric Tobacconist. They always have my products in stock and the shipping is always quick."
"Electric Tobacconist is the only company i get my Phix pods from. They have great prizes and delivery is super quick. Great customer service. Wouldnt go any where else."
"super fast shipping..... A++++ service"
"I’ve been using you for a while now always been satisfied"
"I have never had any problems ET, USA. They deliver their products quickly and are of great quality. A company I can depend on. I have purchased multiple times and will continue. Thank you ET, USA. (Electric Tobacconist, USA."
"Delivery very fast, as always. My only complain would be the Phix pods I bought do not last as long as they used to (used to last a week each, now they only last about 3 days). However, I am aware this is probably an issue with the merchant not Electric Tobacconist."
"order was shipped right away and great service. enjoying the products"
"been trying to get my fiance to quit for quite some time - with the aid of Stig mighty mint - on my way to a smoke free fiance - thanks electric tobacconist for your help"
"Everything they do is fantastic, only thing I can say I’m not a fan of is shipping"
"These guys have an amazing selection of nic salt juices and ship very quickly, received in Vermont in less than 5 days! Plus free shipping on orders over 20 is perfect!"
"Always easy to order & with really quick delivery. Electric Tobacconist is my go to shop for juice & vape pens!"
"Fast delivery as usual. Pleasant experience shopping here."
"Excellent service"
"Electric Tobacconist provides quality products at reasonable prices! They are very efficient about how they fill orders, so, consequently, I never wait more than 4-5 days before receiving my product. I would highly recommend this company!"
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.88 based on 12,255 reviews