Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Difficult
returns process
Easy
Kandis N
"I have several vape shops close by. With my schedule, had to order online. My purchase was easy, my delivery was super fast, not to mention the prices were way under what I would have spent in store. Best yet, the products taste and work great! Highly reccomend ET. They have my business till the end of time!"
Gustave D
"I was searching for a Boulder vape pen. My own had just gotten too old and wasn't charging anymore..... I backordered from another site before I visited the Electric Tobacconist USA.... WOW... great prices and fast delivery. I use to use Direct Vapor site. I have officially switched to Electric Tobacconist."
"this was my first order from electric tobacconist and my experience with them was great. shipping was pretty fast and eliquid selection and price was very good. thanks alot guys"
"I like the interface of the site. It's easy to use and can get your order out quickly. They have deals on pods once in a while which is nice too. Highly recommend this site to others."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Shipping is always fast and reliable"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"Best I have used"
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Great taste, nice selection but several leaking rip stick pods in my order."
Posted 1 hour ago
"the product i have received was in perfect condition i have recommended this site to many of my friends to use because of the deals and how quick the shipping is"
"Speedy delivery of quality products, reasonable pricing and a great selection of what I want. Through and clear order communication!"
"Love the speed and quality of there service."
"Great service!"
"Lots of products including some you can hardly find elsewhere except but straight from the manufacturer! EXTREMELY low prices and shipping was phenomenal! I'm more than satisfied and will keep this site on my bookmark."
"I found coils that were no longer available at a previous vaping supplier. They arrived only 3 days after placing my order. I now found a company I can use for vaping supplies."
"Carries everything I need on one convenient website. Ships fast and better prices than most competitors."
"Fast shipping, accurate order. Received a leaking pod and am waiting/hoping for a replacement pack so we'll see how they handle it. UPDATE Customer support gave EXCELLENT service - definitely a business to buy from"
"I screwed up my order when attempting to take advantage of a deal and they just sent me the item instead of making me return and buy everything again. Very helpful!! Will be buying here again for sure."
"Easy to use and quick delivery"
"I really appreciate the simplicity of both ordering and promptly receiving my products. Living in California, well this regulation state has made it impossible to buy the Vibe refills. So, I am grateful for companies like Electric Tabacconist USA that respect my freedoms, and at a low cost!! THANK YOU!!! Sincerely, Shari"
"Love the totally wicked Tobacco flavor but it is super inconvenient that it only comes in small bottles. It’s costing more in the long run because we keep having to have to buy more constantly. Please, please, please sell 30ml bottles"
We love Totally Wicked products as well, but due to their being manufactured in the UK their legislation states they are unable to produce it in volumes larger than 10ml, therefore it is currently not available.

The good news is we are the sole provider of Totally Wicked products in the U.S. and that won't be changing anytime soon! We have a great selection of their products, often with a great sale!

Feel free to contact us at any time should you have further questions!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
"So glad I found Electric Tobacconist USA! I can get the American Patriot ecig juice I use for LITERALLY half the price I was paying a local vape shop! This is where I will be getting my juice from now on!"
"Always fast shipping, great prices and awesome customer service. I love the free shipping, too - it is key!"
"After trying other sites for vaping products I found Electrictobbaconist.com. Wish I had found it sooner. Huge selection and lower prices than anywhere else I can find. The few times I have had to contact Customer service they were very polite and helped me resolve the issue to my satisfaction and quickly as well. Thanks a lot. Will be shopping here for a long time."
"Excellent service, awesome deals, great flavors and arrived two days early. On a different purchase I had accidentally added something I didn't mean to buy and my money was refunded the next day no questions asked."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 24,288 reviews