Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Good price and fast shipping
I order quite a bit of stuff from E. T. They are very fast about processing and shipping orders. Of course then it goes to the Post Office and that is a different story. Personally I don't think you will find a better online store. I have never had a problem so can't speak to their their customer service.
Good company, this juice took a few shipping delays, but usually they're super fast. No big deal, trustworthy for sure.
Still upset you can’t deliver liquid to the states! Not your fault,just unfair!
Great company, great prices!
Last order was the fastest delivery I have had, would have been 3 days if MLK Day wasn't in the mix.
Fantastic web site layout and choice selection; Only Company I know with Boulder Rock Vape pen and carts which beat all others. 3rd order now; each lightening quick to me cheap, now they're tossing in free juice. Got My Biz.
Always fast shipping Nd excellent product!!
Not sure what happened to these. Have been using them for years with no issues.. the last two orders i received burn out after one day of (not heavy) usage. CS was attentive enough to issue a credit on the first bad batch.. but when the second came up the same way, im giving up.
Good deals, quick shipping, cool juices that I haven’t seen on other sites
I have ordered from the Electronic Tabacoist for more than a year..
Every order has been ON TIME even during the COVID-19 crisis, This year so many delays have been a huge part of daily life as it applies to postal delivery, yet STILL EVERY ORDER FROM THE ELECTRONIC TABACOIST HAS BEEN NO LONGER THAN EXPECTED!
I certainly trust THE ELECTRONIC TABACOIST, and I will continue to order from them as long as they continue to go ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations.
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 21st January 2021
I ordered a Boulder and it said that I got a Bantam Juice FREE. When I placed my order, I had to pay for it. Can you please tell me why ? Thank you for fixing my Last name.
We're very sorry to hear you've had trouble updating your account. It doesn't look like we've received your request to change your last name, however, we've gone ahead and updated it for you. We've also sent you an email from our helpdesk to confirm. Thank you for reaching out to us!
This smacks
Products are great.. Ordering process is simple.. Orders received in a timely manner.. Super excited to try my new flavor🤗
This company has the best customer service on the internet. I have only had awesome service and prompt response times with my questions.
I like it got me to quit chewing I be order more towards the beginning of the month of February.
Cannot find any Strawberry Pom salt nic by naked anywhere near me but these guys came through. Super fast delivery as well
Never ever had a problem!!
Satisfied, great product.
My experience with Electric Tobacconist USA is excellent! Their service was quick and efficient.
A pleasure to work with.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 33,105 reviews