Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great service. Receive shipment information promptly and receive my products quickly. Will continue to buy from Electric Tobacconist. Thank you for your great service.
I needed juice and pod for my uWell. Neighborhood vape shop was out ( due to Lack of China shipments) So, I search the web and ordered from Electric Tobacconist. Electric Tobacconist was so easy to place my order and my shipment arrived in 3 days. Must be home to sign for your package. That is a great feature. Lynda
very good clouds, amazing flavor! would definitely buy again.
Extremely good customer service and delivery speed. Been using this app to order for more than a year now, brilliant.
I'm incredibly impressed. I'm always weary of purchasing anything online. Especially a company I've never heard of. They were great. The product arrived earlier than I expected( which is impressive because of what's going on in the country right now) we received exactly what we ordered. The free shipping over 20 dollars was definately a great addition. Thats a big part of the reason I chose electric tobacconist to order from.
I originally went on the website looking for one or two new flavors to try with my caliburn, but the deals and the time the company took to set up a user friendly experience made me offer 6. Reasonable prices. Quick delivery. Quality product. I’ll definitely shop with them again.
Speedy Delivery! Great Website both pc and mobile ! Great Service! (Had a busted disposable once and was an instant credit!) Great Range of products and information! ETU is my go to for online purchases!
Love the free shipping offer Came in monday instead of Saturday No complaints ready to order again
Very reliable delivery and products that I count on always available
Great prices and shipping was fast with good communication. Product arrived as advertised. Would recommend.
Every order I have placed has been delivered quickly and have been quality products.
I’ve been using this company fo some time now it never disappoints. Thanks ET
Your reply was really fast and I appreciate that.
Great price compared to my local shops. Super fast shipping. My new go to.
Great customer service ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐
They provide ex excellent service on each and every order! #topnotch
Quick service
It was a much shorter delivery time than expected. Their prices are very good and better than most. I am impressed with the company in general.
Excellent service, great price, item was packaged and delivered very quick. Overall I'm 100% happy with transaction.
My over all experience with this website was fabulous. The range of products for what I needed was readily available and shipped ASAP. Now that awesome service. The website is very user friendly. I found what I needed in no time. That you Electric Tobacconist USA.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 28,643 reviews