Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Under an hour

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® USA ?

ROBERT L
"When I look for a supplier, I look for 1) large selection of product, 2) Good pricing and 3) Product expertise from the staff. As soon as I saw their website, I knew this was a supplier with a wide variety of product offering and great pricing. When I contacted them about what I was looking for, they helped me narrow my search to just a few brands. I'm extremely satisfied and will be a regular monthly customer. I'm a very loyal customer, which they'll soon find. Kudos to ET!"
Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
Alyssa N
"This is my favorite vaping website! The shipping was really fast, they shipped it on the same day I purchased my items and arrived within two days. Amazing service and I absolutely love all the selection. I already recommended it to my friends. I’ve never had such an outstanding experience!"
"It is what they say, great product"
Posted 5 minutes ago
"Bought the refillable JUUL pods. So happy I can refill them and buy different liquid to go in them. Very easy to use."
Posted 20 minutes ago
"Excellent website, quick delivery, reasonable prices, I couldn't be happier with Electric Tobacconist."
"Extremely fast shipping. The emails to alert when out of stock items are back in inventory are a huge plus."
"Awesome! Great prices and great products! Only place I’ll shop now"
"Fast service , great product choices"
"The package came really fast and everything was as expected. Had to get used to the flavor but everything was great."
"I received my order quickly, within 2 business days- I give them 4 stars because one product didn’t work as advertised and another product wasn’t any different in price as I can get from other stores. However, I will consider ordering from again."
"Ships same day ordered! Sure enough, not waiting for that "your product has shipped" email two days later. Ordered on a Friday, got it on Monday! Great service, great products, I got no complaints, on the contrary."
"Absolutely amazing. If I could give more than five stars I would. Orders are quick and easy. Package comes quick and sometimes early. Stumbled across this website and have never gone back. Spent almost 150 dollars in just the first month of using it and don't regret anything."
"First time order them, Ship is super fast, Price is Really Good. Thanks"
"Great service! Came 'cross country in less than a week. Amazing quality and speed!"
"I bought pods from this site, and love it great variety of flavors and at a great lroce’ Will be ordering from here again soon!"
"Fast shipping and various selections"
"you guys have the best pricing around thank you ray"
"Ordered from them and received my products 2 days later, even tho it was originally quoted to be 4-5 days later! Awesome! Love the prices and what they offer. :)"
"Overall great experience. The website was easy to use, all items were in stock and I received my order quicky. I will definitely be ordering again! I'm reccomending Electric Tobacconist to my friends as well."
"I have had nothing but good experiences with this site. Easy to shop, easy to create an account and checkout. I had one issue with a product and customer service immediately resolved it. Fast shipping too!"
"For a new vape-r, my experience with finding replacement pods was frustrating, and then I found the electric tobacconist...not only was the website easy to use, the descriptions of the pods really helped with my decision making, the cost can’t be beat, the shipping was quick, with updates sent to my email about progress, the overall experience was beyond. Rey good, but they don’t have a star for excellence!"
"The air bender pods were perfect! They are compatible with the Juul and the flavors are great! Shipping was free and fast! Love it!"
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.86 based on 5,452 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!