Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® USA?

Julia C
"This was my first time buying a vape and I haven't had a cigarette since it arrived. I love the one I bought and can't wait to get another one in the future!"
Arquimides V
Arquimides V
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with the service,0 problems defenetly recomended. The shipping was fast and good quality"
Robert S
"Came in 5 days, nice and clean website, easy and simple"
Steven T
"These guys are not always the cheapest but free delivery over £10, various discounts and offers here and there, and totally reliable delivery makes them my go to site for all Vape goods."
"This was the best online shopping for e-cigs I’ve experienced. My order shipped just hours after being placed and was actually delivered a day faster than expected. The website is terrific and I just love this product."
"I like the fact that I had emailed them with a question and I received a same day response. The shipping was fast and the website is very user friendly."
Hey! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"Delivery came as expected. Packaging was superb"
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review Wendi! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"Item was shipped very quickly. Item arrived in perfect condition. Works great."
We wanted to thank you for leaving us such an awesome review Parker! We hope you will continue to shop with us here at the Electric Tobacconist for all of your vaping needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"They had a great deal on 2 boxes of e-cig cartomizers. The shipping was FREE and it was shipped very quickly. How can you beat that!"
Hey Alma! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"Fast delivery. Arrived when promised"
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review Alexis! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"The product is great. It took about 10 days to receive my order, but we had a holiday and some freak winter storms that probably delayed the order somewhat."
We wanted to thank you for leaving us such an awesome review Barbara! We hope you will continue to shop with us here at the Electric Tobacconist for all of your vaping needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"I was able to get all of my favorite flavors of Juul pods easily and conveniently, and they arrived super quick despite me getting free shipping and living on the other side of the country. You don't get that with a lot of other retail sites in general. I really love the deal where I can choose 6 packs of pods for a discounted price once a month, which I personally favor as opposed to Juul's auto ship program. The pods came in perfect condition and have been working great. The authentication process to verify my age was almost instant, which was a releif and the checkout process was easy and straightforward. Overall great service and a nice, easy to use website that I will 100% be purchasing from again, and I have also referred it to my friends who live the vape life."
Hey Aaron! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"I was totally satisfied with my purchase! Grest selection great prices and nice website! I would highly recommend it!"
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review Rose! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"Comparable pricing to other sites, not all that happy with their shipping, always takes a week to get my order. I ordered Sun. at noon and did not receive shipping conformation until Tues. afternoon. I was informed that my order did not ship till Tues. was because Monday was a holiday MLK Day. Now upgraded my review for ET with a 4 star rating."
So sorry about the delayed shipping, however USPS does not ship on MLK Day so we were unable to get the orders out until Tuesday! We have reached out to you via email about this issue. Hope this helps! Blossom, Customer Care-Electric Tobacconist
"Very happy with product, very easy to order and good price"
We wanted to thank you for leaving us such an awesome review John! We hope you will continue to shop with us here at the Electric Tobacconist for all of your vaping needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Jennifer N
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and great service! Definitely using again!"
Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"I was pleased with the service. The site is easy to use, and the order was filled promptly."
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review Lamont! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

"Fast shipping"
Hey Lars! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"The service is great, shipping is fast. Products are a great price and they are quality products."
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review Dante! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"Fast shipping easy to navigate the website product worked as advertised wish they make non nicotine liquid overall I'm very satisfied"
We wanted to thank you for leaving us such an awesome review Edward! We hope you will continue to shop with us here at the Electric Tobacconist for all of your vaping needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"The shipping was lightning fast, the website was easy to navigate. You can find exactly what you’re looking for very quickly! The only problem I had was at checkout when I tried to use a promotion code. It wouldn’t let me apply it. The products that I ordered were in compliance with the rules of the use of the code."
Hey Anjelah! Thanks so much for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our products. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"I actually gave them the wrong address but was contacted immediately by email and got the problem solved without the package being returned without me knowing. They have always been very efficient with my orders and I have recommended this website to many friends"
Thanks for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so thankful to have you as a customer and we hope you continue to choose ET for all of your vaping needs. Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist
"The product was in great condition. The only thing that upset me was the shipping. It came almost a week late."
We wanted to thank you for leaving us such an awesome review! We hope you will continue to shop with us here at the Electric Tobacconist for all of your vaping needs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. We hope you have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.86 based on 2,340 reviews