Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
Kandis N
"I have several vape shops close by. With my schedule, had to order online. My purchase was easy, my delivery was super fast, not to mention the prices were way under what I would have spent in store. Best yet, the products taste and work great! Highly reccomend ET. They have my business till the end of time!"
Gustave D
"I was searching for a Boulder vape pen. My own had just gotten too old and wasn't charging anymore..... I backordered from another site before I visited the Electric Tobacconist USA.... WOW... great prices and fast delivery. I use to use Direct Vapor site. I have officially switched to Electric Tobacconist."
"this was my first order from electric tobacconist and my experience with them was great. shipping was pretty fast and eliquid selection and price was very good. thanks alot guys"
"I loved all the juices I’ve gotten great prices fast shipping this is the one stop shop for all you’re vaping needs!"
"I was hesitant to switch from the very convenient juul I can purchase at any local store to buying products online. But to my surprise I am so happy I did, everything I have purchased has been great quality the delivery was next day and I save over $400 a month buying salt vs pods. I have already sent 3 friends to this site so they can start saving as well."
"Thanks!!!!!"
"No complaints. Fashion shipping. Bout to order again."
"Great products and prices with fast shipping."
"The price on the item that I wanted to purchase is a good price however I have a complaint regarding coupons codes. I went back and forth for at the very least looking for coupon codes on REDDIT, CouponBirds and several other coupon codes site and I tried 7 different coupon codes which were verified and within the expiration dates and not one, not one was accepted. Each and every coupon code that I tried from various sites were rejected. That was a huge let down, especially for a first time buyer at this particular store te. I purchase often from various other vape sites and I have never come across anything this dejecting! Rosalind Rivera rod Mercado.rr@gmail.com"
"Fastest delivery ever. Plus their prices are fantastic."
"Seriously, have been hitting smoke shops and vape stores across the country as I travel for work. From this I have a bin with 20 to 30 bottles of juice I don't like. But finally searched and came across Electric Tobacconist they had the flavors i could not find in shops when i wanted them and carried all accessories I need at the time for a reasonable price, cheaper than I had been paying, so figured I give them a shot placed my order with ease I add. Then sat to see how long before arrived, to my surprise faster than delivery stated. More than pleased with my expirence and will be a customer for some time to come . Thank you for being there and I look forward to many more orders in the future."
"They have a great selection of just about anything e-cig related. Juices taste great and the shipping is quick. Most orders arrive in 3-4 days."
"You should add another star for EXCELLENT . Your website is a pleasure to use and I found the items that I wanted immediately . Checkout was a breeze and communication regarding my order was like lightning . 2 days later my items arrived exactly as ordered . You have a new customer for life ."
"Great products, incredibly fast shipping. Thank you!"
"I love electric tobacconist! They carry my favorite fluid tigers blood! I only wish they had it in the 30 ml bottle. They also carry my other flavor aqua which most vape stores no longer carry. I will continue to be a customer for myself and my husband! Thank u for carrying my brands of liquid!!!"
"Great product"
"I had a very positive exerience here. The website is very polished and products are easy to find. They have a wide variety of products as well. Shipping was fast too!"
"I'm so glad I found this site. They have everything you could ever want, the shipping came a day ahead of schedule, and the prices are half of what they are in store. We are saving so much money!"
"First purchase from yall, an item was missing from the shipment. It appears to be from damage caused at the post office. But yall fixed my problem rather instantaneous by getting the iten shipped out same day. Thank you for your great service. I am definitely going to be getting all of my vape needs from yall."
"This is the best place to shop for vaping supplies. Always have what I need, great prices, and shipping is fast!"
"Fulfilment and customer service were great. Fast delivery!"
"I was devastated when totally wicked closed down. Down right out of my mind. I’d been using their products for over 5 years, they where my trusted vaping store! I’d tried many other brands/stores but always kicked myself and went back to TW. When they announced that ET USA would be taking over I was quite wary but after 4 orders now I’m overly pleased and will continue to use them for my vaping needs. Easy website, super fast shipping and great customer service."
"Fast shipping, products exactly as described. Will do business with them again."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 21,044 reviews