Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® USA ?

Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
Alyssa N
"This is my favorite vaping website! The shipping was really fast, they shipped it on the same day I purchased my items and arrived within two days. Amazing service and I absolutely love all the selection. I already recommended it to my friends. I’ve never had such an outstanding experience!"
Timothy B
"Ordering was easy and shipping was super fast. My items came packaged and wrapped up so protectively you'd think I'd ordered antique crystal. They don't skimp on the bubbles or good packing materials. Everything was new and just like I'd find it in a store. The best part was the price. It ended up being about $3-$4 bucks cheaper per item than if I'd ordered from the manufacturer's page and nearly half the price I'd pay at a retail location here in California. ET more than met my expectations."
"This company is amazing, not only are there prices great there website is user friendly, shipping is fast and there customer service is a above and beyond normal expectations! I highly recommend using this company for all your vaping need:)"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great prices, amazing customers service. Keep up the good work guys!"
"I like the speed of their shipping."
Kimberly F
Verified Buyer
"This company is very good at what they do. I've bought an Top EVOD from them and am in love with it, it's so smooth and sleek. Great company, would recommend to all vapers or e cig smokers."
"The Electric Tobacconist was a pleasant and satisfying experience. The customer service was excellent. The online ordering was simple and straight forward. The product arrived on time and in good condition. Their prices were competitive and in some cases cheaper then the competition. Overall I was extremely happy with choosing the Electric Tobacconist and will defiantly choose them again."
"Fast shipping and great price!"
"Quick shipping, great products with no problems for me at all so far."
Francine P
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the products from Electric Tobacconist. The website is easy to use and the products are fantastic and at the best prices. Recieved my product in a few days. I will be a repeat customer."
Nicholas W
Verified Buyer
"The website is great Easy to figure what you want to buy and products are a wide variety Shipping is good although it does take some time Most products are fairly priced making it better than a vape shop so that’s a plus Thank you for the opportunity for possibly winning 100$ in store credit My email is nickwolf224@gmail.com"
"Very fast delivery and the website was very user friendly. Everything was as promised and arrived in excellent condition. Highly recommended and would do business with them again."
"Electric Tobacconist is amazing! Very low, reasonable prices. And extremely fast shipping!! Highly satisfied"
"I like this site products are a good price and if you have a problem they fix it quickly!! Great site 🤪"
"Delivery is prompt and they have prices better than every site out there, was recommended and will definitely recommend myself :)"
"These people ship extremely fast .. & I can track my orders anytime, any day (map & all) ! The prices are great & so far everything I have purchased from them was in stock .. as far as customer service goes I can't tell you because I Never had an issue with Anything! It's all been perfect 😊 but I'll bet they are nothing short of stellar ! They got my business for a long time & I recommend them to everyone"
"Always had great service"
"I had received a defective tank. I emailed my problem and actually, to my surprise, received a quick response. ET credited to my e-wallet. It was easily used to replace the tank. Otherwise all products ordered have been excellent. They run numerous deals and back their products. Thank you. It's nice to be an appreciated customer! Lisa 🙂"
"I recently started buying from your shop and would like to say thank you after recieving my first order. Hope to purchase from you soon Thank you Ahmed Toorani"
"The delivery time was much faster than expected!"
"I love this place! Everything I have ordered has come quickly and for amazing prices! Electric tobacconist is my only go to store!!"
"Service was great but the Mistic Pod is cracked. It still works, but liquid leaks out of the mod. I'm not going to send it back because I want to vape now and not in a week. Would order again, though."
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.85 based on 4,477 reviews