Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
I am very pleased with how simple it is to order through this website. The delivery is also fairly quick and I love that it comes straight to my door.
Very happy I found this place had some issues with other sites with not enough info on products. Products come quicker than expected. I made and error, or they did, on an order and one txt and it was fixed. Prices are very good on the stuff I got. I would definitely recommend and I’ll be coming Back!
Excellent product works well with solace brand salt liquid vapes. Can fill cartridge numerous times
My first order was pefect, considering that was done during peak covid-19, I'd say well done.

BUT my last two orders were not:
1) they have a promo where if you buy 5 packs of Leap you get a FREE device, well I bought 10 packs and got ZERO devices.

2) I just did a reorder, spent over $86 and the sent my package standard not priority, which is NOT what they advertise.

One of two things is going on, they simply made mistakes, they do happen, and maybe, just maybe I got hit with two oopsies back to back. OR, they are very chincy and try to save a buck by occasionally shipping standard when they know its priority or not delivering free promotional items and instead of honoring their promotion they actually put it in inventory and sell it to the public, assuming the customer will think it was just a mistake.

One mistake is fine, two back to back, has me now shopping for a new vendor.
Hi Jeff,

I can confirm you did receive free shipping on both orders placed. For the Leap promotion, it was required to add the device to your basket prior to checking out. However, I have prepared a shipment for your free leap devices. I have sent you an email containing more information. We hope this helps and please always feel free to reach out to us at http://electrictobacconist.com/help for any questions or issues you may have as we are here to help.

Best regards,
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
Always count on Electric Tobacconist for fast shipping of everything I need at great prices. With free shipping at $20, Electric Tobacconist is the best way to get all my vape supplies and e-liquid! Top notch customer service, unlike some other sites I ordered from before finding Electric Tobacconist.
I had a good exerience purchasing from Electric Tobacconist USA. My order was delivered ahead of schedule. My products were neatly packed and the website was easy to use. I will use this service again.
excellent products that are reasonably priced. Payment options are an added bonus. Have not had to send anything back or complain. Fast shipping.
I have ordered multiple times now and always perfect products with fast shipping.
Great selections of juices, have taken care of a issue quickie when my caliburn stopped working- warranted it and had me another one fast!
This company it is awesome to deal with. I ordered twice from them and the service wonderful. I always got my order fast and before delivery was promised, I will only use them from now on.
It seems that every time I order new solo refills, the price has increased per refill. It's gone from 7.99 ea to 11.99 ea in just the last four or five months. Feels like some serious price gouging to me. Just taking advantage of those of us stuck in our homes during the corona virus. So discouraging to see.
Always fast delivery and great prices!
I usually don't write reviews but I had to express how pleased I am with Electric Tobacconist exceptional service and lightning fast delivery. The website is easy to navigate and I will continue to order products from this company.
I love this product. The flavor is wonderful. Plus, your shipping was extra fast and the cost was great! At shops its normally $21.00..yours was so affordable! I definately will be buying from you again for all my vaping needs!
When I found you Shop on-line I was elated with Joy !! I had smoked for 28 years and decided to switch to electronic and it didn't take long to put the packs away !! I was introduced to my new brand about 4 years ago and for some reason my area stop supplying, this is how I found you. During this pandemic your amazing shop didn't take long to get back and service your customers with safety and concern-even with your employee, and that speaks volumes to customers like me ! You are the best online shop I deal with and I can't thank you enough!!
Great selection of products. Shipping was super fast, and tracking was easy. The website was simple and Easy to navigate through. The all around Service was great.I will only shop with this sites from now on. I give it a 100% rating.
always on the ball, steady and dependable. top-notch service.
I love Electric Tobacconist. Always have what I need. I even switched nic salts flavors from a brand that they don't carry just to do business with them. Always fast shipping, Easy to shop on website. I have ordered several times from them and have always been pleased with their service
Very good service. Same day shipping if ordered during a reasonable time.
Great service. I order the vuse vibe cartridges often, sometimes a cartridge here and there will defective but other than that I’m happy.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,230 reviews