Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Have been trying to get through to your help desk. Very hard and no response. Order said was shipped 3/22/2021 have still not received it. First time to have this experience with you
Prompt delivery. No issues with my Jule pods. Reorder made easily.
Prompt delivery. Great customer service. A little disappointed in the increase in shipping costs but I do understand.
Placed an order-tracking shows it still in same place as day 2-now 10 days-tried to send email on the "contact us" area-unable to submit it-I think something is wrong now with this company and its site-I am notifying my credit card to stop payment as I am unable to get any answers from this site and 0 help with any email-calls- think twice now as something is wrong here!!!!!!!!
I get a "Happy Birthday" email from your company. Weeks later during my next purchase, I "failed my age verification." Then when I try to upload my license, the website doesn't give me an upload button, only a retake button. It was fun while it lasted but I guess I'll buy somewhere else.
Horrible very bad service
Fast and great inventory
Compras online con Electric Tobacconist shop excelentes, buena comunicación, buenos productos a buen precio, envios super rápido. Electric Tobacconist vape shop recomendado 100%
I'm a new customer and this is only my second time ordering, but the first time was my best e-juice shopping experience ever. I had my juice in two days, most other places I'd wait at least that long just for processing. I also used to pay ridiculous amounts for faster shipping, but when I did that the processing took even longer. I love shopping with Electric Tobacconist USA. THANX GUYS!!!
I used to always order from here but my recent order has been a disaster. I ordered a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived. Earlier in the week I was in touch with customer service and all they could tell me was the package was in transit, but there was no tracking info available. The tracking just updated and it’s in Nevada, I live in Florida- they’re based in Colorado. Sigh. Will not be ordering anything else from them, eighvape.com has lower prices for what I most often order so will be giving them a try next time.
I ALWAYS order my juice at electronic tobacconist however this last time was frustrating because they had to ship two packages from different places that I can understand however when going through Colorado I emailed them for an updated tracking number and was sent a link yesterday I got my juice after ordering on March 26. The tracking number for the second package was incorrect as I checked it yesterday said it was still in CO then it was at my door step. That was pretty frustrating
Great company! You get your order almost as fast as door dash! Lol. They have my only juice.. mad hatter sweet tobacco! My all day never get tired of for years now! Love this place! Never have to worry bout your money! Great deals
VL was the only place I purchased ANY of my juices. Electric Tobacconist has duplicated their Green Apple and their USA tobacco flavors in my ever favorite 50/50 juice. I will be a loyal long term customer if the shipping in Colorado or a will call pickup option becomes available. Otherwise, I am on the path to quitting vaping all together.
Very responsive, great customer service and fast resolution
Awesome service! Was very fast
Amazing flavor
Easy ordering and very quick shipment! Very happy and will use this site again!!!
Great company. Delivered on time! Thank you
Electric Tobacconist is one of the best online companies I’ve ever dealt with. Quick shipping, great prices, and incredible costumer support. You can’t go wrong choosing to do business with them.
Horrid delivery service. They seem to be using the absolute cheapest possible delivery service. Doesn’t update for days. My package has been “out for delivery” for 3 days now! 3 days??? How does that even happen? Tried to contact their customer service center their rep Shea has given me canned answers told me to be patient. Tried to blame it on me when she magically had “other information” Which indicated I wasn’t available to accept the deliver during the 3 days it was out for delivery. Ummm... how can I stay home for 3 days waiting on a delivery? Also, their budget delivery carrier (if they actually showed up) didn’t leave a notice, card or even a post it saying they attempted delivery. Then Shea told me I need to call the delivery company and try to figure out how to get my package. Really??? I need to call??? I have no problem working together to find a solution but this really is ridiculous! I requested a refund and was refused.

Please save yourself the hassle. Their are many many other companies to order from. And the other companies use Fedex or usps not some mom and pop 99 cent store delivery service.

Btw still haven’t received my package or refund.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 34,019 reviews