Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

509 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® USA?

Cheyenne S
Cheyenne S
Verified Buyer

Received very quickly, the price is really good, and they have a good selection of products.
Cheyenne,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad to hear you love the range. Thanks for using ET.

Ellen, Customer Care - Electric Tobacconist
Saundra K
Saundra K
Verified Buyer

The reasons why I only use Electric Tobacconist is because they process and deliver faster than any other site I've used and they will answer any email I send, and their prices are still better than anyone else's. For a web cite business they are very personable. Can't beat that. Thanks for everything ET.
Heston W
Heston W
Verified Buyer

Well it's better than the real thing and safer to
Heston,

Thanks for the review and for ordering from Electric Tobacconist.

Happy New Year.

Ellen, Electric Tobacconist, Customer Care
JENNA P
Verified Buyer

Was so happy to find such a great selection and price for the items I wanted and it was delivered quickly. What a hassle free experience and I will be making my purchases through Electric Tobacconist from now on.
Verified Buyer

Fast Shipping, excellent product selection. Definitely buying more in the future theyre constantly giving me coupons :)
Marsha E
Verified Buyer

I like the free shipping, and the speed of shipping,the web site is easy to navigate. I don't like the fact that half the liquidpods were quit leaky.
Verified Buyer

Fast shipping, great customer service.
Justin W
Verified Buyer

Price was grrat, and very fast shipping. Very impressed.
Verified Buyer

Fast shipping, great service and customer service

no issues after 2 or 3 orders
Mohamed S
Verified Buyer

The process was easy. Delivered onTime. The order was correct.
Verified Buyer

I loved how fast the shipping was, the communication between the staff members and I was impeccable. The order came earlier than expected and navigating the website was awesome!
Jean F
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the selection of pods. It is very easy to use the website and they do a good job of shipping too. This is the only site that you can get such a selection of different pods. I was very impressed and would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of my order and very good prices.
Kelly H

Great product! Very fast shipping
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service I received. The delivery was very fast. The personnel was very knowledgeable when I needed information and willing to help. I'll be back!!
David L
Verified Buyer

Great products, fast shpping, and good service :)
Ian M
Verified Buyer

With fast and easy shipping and free shipping over $20, it's the best site around. You
Michael A
Verified Buyer

Amazing shipping speed! I get my products in 2 days every time and live across the country from the headquarters, very impressive turn over. Easy to use website and very friendly customer service replied to my emails exponentially fast and was very helpful I will continue to come back to this site thank you.

FAST EASY AND REASONABLE PRICES
Caryn L
Verified Buyer

I did a lot of searching, and was very pleased when I found Electric Tobacconist! Great prices, fast shipping, and unlike many other items I order on line, everything arrived intact and in good condition. Easy website to navigate, too.
Iris F
Verified Buyer

I'm so glad I came across this company. They have so many products to choose from. They're website was very easy to use and my products came fast and were on time as they promised. I love the fact that all orders over $20 have free shipping and when I compared the prices to others they beat the competition hands down! I will continue to shop here.
Marian W
Verified Buyer

Truly enjoy the Mt.Baker fluids! Great prices fast shipping! Nice selection of flavors.
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.89 based on 509 reviews