Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist® USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
ROBERT L
"When I look for a supplier, I look for 1) large selection of product, 2) Good pricing and 3) Product expertise from the staff. As soon as I saw their website, I knew this was a supplier with a wide variety of product offering and great pricing. When I contacted them about what I was looking for, they helped me narrow my search to just a few brands. I'm extremely satisfied and will be a regular monthly customer. I'm a very loyal customer, which they'll soon find. Kudos to ET!"
Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
Alyssa N
"This is my favorite vaping website! The shipping was really fast, they shipped it on the same day I purchased my items and arrived within two days. Amazing service and I absolutely love all the selection. I already recommended it to my friends. I’ve never had such an outstanding experience!"
"I have ordered from tabacconist several times and never been disappointed. Always receive my order correct and fast. Thanks for the great service. New order from me coming soon."
Posted 5 minutes ago
"I have ordered several times and I would have to say the shipping date that was stated, I have always received my orders faster than the expected. which is why I ordered my cartridges from Electric Tobacconist. Thank you Kathy"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"My shopping experience with Electric Tobacconist was vary smooth.. I found excatly what I needed ( a Smoke tank) easy and fast and the selection was great too I did have a hard time deciding which one because the prices were amazing!!! I got a great deal and I got my tank in just a few days!! I'm vary happy and proud to support a Colorado company 👍👍 double thumds up!!"
Posted 42 minutes ago
"Great prices, arrived on time."
"Great prices and fantastic products"
"I have used other online vape companies, but Electric Tobacconist is by far and above the best. Fast shipping, excellent service."
"Easy to order and fast service as well. Best price for Juul pods."
"Fast shipping!! No problems at all!!"
"Excellent company with great products & customer service. Fast shipping."
"You did great and was with a timely manner so appreciated did a great job keep it up."
"Fast and accurate in my order!"
"Very fast service and excellent communication."
"I allways get the right price."
"Not a first time buyer for a reason. Service is always great and fast shipping. Ecerything gets here in one piece and just what I ordered. Never any real problems, and the few I did have, they solved right away. They're great."
"Fast shipping, good prices, honest reviews and great products. What more could you ask for. I’m definitely a customer for my vaping needs from now on."
"easy to order, very quick turn around, and the product arrived i perfect condition."
"It was great ordering from this website and having a very wide selection I was able to find everything I needed and have it arrive very quickly."
"Shipping was free and fast and the prices were the best that I’ve seen on any website."
"good and fast service"
"This is the best online vape store there is by far. Everything I have purchased here has been great and they ship fast and free with a minimum purchase."
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.87 based on 7,697 reviews