Electric Tobacconist® USA Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist® USA

About Electric Tobacconist® USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

How would you rate Electric Tobacconist® USA ?

(optional)

Amanda S
"Fast shipping, great prices, alot of choices"
Alyssa N
"This is my favorite vaping website! The shipping was really fast, they shipped it on the same day I purchased my items and arrived within two days. Amazing service and I absolutely love all the selection. I already recommended it to my friends. I’ve never had such an outstanding experience!"
Timothy B
"Ordering was easy and shipping was super fast. My items came packaged and wrapped up so protectively you'd think I'd ordered antique crystal. They don't skimp on the bubbles or good packing materials. Everything was new and just like I'd find it in a store. The best part was the price. It ended up being about $3-$4 bucks cheaper per item than if I'd ordered from the manufacturer's page and nearly half the price I'd pay at a retail location here in California. ET more than met my expectations."
"Service was fast and easy. Product I received was excellent in quality and price. Will definitely purchase from them again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I haven’t received my order yet"
"Awesome product, fast delivery, and great selection makes this the place the one stop shop for me. Thanks!"
"Has all the good brands and flavors I could ever want, for a great price, and the shipping time is impeccable. Well done 👍"
"Great fast shipping , easy access to products , service great and reasonable prices ! Will use again !"
"I love this place. Cheaper than my home state and only online source I use for my Vuse products. Thank you Electrict Tobacconist, you rock!!"
"Ordering is very simple and checkout is easy also. I received my products in prompt time and in good condition. I will order from this company again and I do recommend this company to everyone. This is the only thing that got me off tobacco."
"THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RANGE OF PRODUCTS ARE GREAT. I JUST WISH THERE WAS ONE MORE SHIPPING COMPANY TO CHOSE FROM BESIDES USPS."
"When I placed the order, it only took several days to receive my product. The website is very easy to navigate and they keep everything in stock. If its not in stock, they will notify you when it is back in stock by e-mail. My overall experience was excellent, above excellent, I really must say and the service is fantastic"
"Very fast service and user friendly site"
Krisinda P
Verified Buyer
"Speedy shipping and great prices on the pods I needed."
"I have ordered several times from E.T. USA and have even referred several friends. They were here just the other night for game night and his wife is going to be ordering for herself as well. E.T. has great service and exceptional turn-around. Even though I was told that my order would arrive in 5-7 days, it has always arrived within 3 business days. Exceptional company, I will always come back for more!"
"Fast shipping and great product. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from you guys."
"I took a chance with Electric Tobacconist when ordering my refills and they did a GREAT job! My order came quickly and correctly. 2 weeks faster then the original sellers!! I'm definitely using your services again."
"good prices, fast shipping"
"Fast and great service"
"Easy navigation, great prices, convenient, fast shipping, and package tracking!"
"You guys did good on everything but he one thing I would change is more updates on when the package comes. Thanks"
Jennilyn F
Verified Buyer
"I was hesitant to use a website to order my very first vape device, but electric tobacconist made it so easy and simple! They have reviews listed which made it easy to decide, and shipping was super fast. I was given about 5-7 days and it came by day 4! I had such a great experience I ordered from them again when my boyfriend liked my product so much, and again it came super fast in the mail. I would definitely recommend anyone to use this site. Great prices too!"
"The order was shipped received within two days and the website was user-friendly. Product was excellent and will order again soon!"
Electric Tobacconist® USA is rated 4.84 based on 3,639 reviews