Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Excellent customer service! I ordered the wrong juice one time and it literally took them one email and it was fixed. Awesome prices on juices to. All around great site to order my vape stuff.
Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong juice and took literally one email and they fixed my order for me. Great prices on e-liquids too.
Great prices and super fast delivery. EXCELLENT *****
I really like this site. They have wonderful customer service with super fast response time! Orders also come quickly, both times I've ordered so far they have arrived before the estimated delivery date.
Their website is extremely easy to navigate with helpful mg strength and flavor filters to find exactly what I'm looking for. Also, unlike most websites I've ordered from before they're taking action to make sure products are not sold to minors by ID submission and verification which was surpisingly an easy and quick process. I'll definitely be using this site for my vape needs, and I look forward to your inventory growing! Thanks!
Electric Tobacconist is a perfectly awesome place for all of your vaping needs. I love their E*Liquids they are cheap and AwesYummy. I been using them to help with my not smoking and love it Can't beat the prices of everything. I'll always buy from Electric Tobacconist.
I've ordered from a few places but the products come leaking,busted and are expensive. But, then i found
Electric Tobacconist and i never looked back. Im a Electric Tobacconist 4 life
You guys rock!!! 🀘 Thank you so much for the replacement liquidpods!!! Delivery was super fast also!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ‘
Good product fast delivery.
Good product fast delivery Thx.
I can’t speak enough about the EXCELLENT customer service. Anytime I’ve ever had a question or issue, they are very quick to help resolve it in any way they can. That, coupled with great prices & quick shipping makes this site my go-to.
Great products at all price points. Rapid delivery, old school customer service, great communication with fast resolution of any hiccup. Thanks for being there.
Quality products at all price points. Rapid delivery. Old school customer service which is a rarity today. Excellent communication and resolution of any hiccups.
Fastest shipping ever! I love my juice and pods. Thank you for being a great company!!
It was a gift so im not sure what to do acan Ibkkbout it. hasn't worked since I received it.
We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with your item! We encourage you to reach out to our customer care team via the Help Desk on our website so we can assist you with this. We hope to hear from you soon!
Best Ejuice company! I have ordered a dozen times already and everything always comes as stated! My go-to online vape shop!
outstanding customer service.
A great πŸ‘ company to deal with. The price is right and the service and shipping were easy and fast. I am a new customer and I am going to tell all my friends. TY
Best vape online store out there they are reliable fast shipping and the real deal they always have great prices and have what I need in stock I have never not had what I needed I recommend them to everyone thank you again for being the best vape online shop out there keep doing what your doing 😜
Thank you ET, love my flavors and the fast shipping. You are my go-to for my vape needs!!!❀
i bought a vuse device from your company and you charged 9.99dollars plus 3.00 shipping which came to 13.00-i went to a Moto Mart store in my town and the same item was 99 cents. you are charging way too much and your price is totally out of line i am totally disgusted with you over charging and your price is out of line - i will never purchase anything from your company again
i purchased a vuse vape device and u charged 9.99 lpus shipping which was $13.00 -i went to am Moto Mart store and they had excat item for99 cents- ur charging way too much for this item and your price is way out of line- something marked up line 100% i am totally disgusted that you charge this much and i will never order anything else from you and you know it was wrong.
We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our price for the Vuse Alto. It sounds like the store you visited is running a common sale for the Vuse also which is selling the device for $0.99. We also run this sale from time to time and we encourage you to check back routinely for discounted prices. You're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team with any other questions or concerns that you may have.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,310 reviews