Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
Roderick D
"I love ordering from electric tobacconist USA one of the best websites you can order from"
Robert V
"I wouldn't normally put a 5* rating but, truthfully Electric Tobacconist is the best place I've ever used to get my vape and vaping needs... Thanks for being a great place and I highly recommend for any and everyone; last but not least, I need to place a new order. 😁"
Joshua G
"Glad I’ve found this company for most of all my vape needs. 100% authentic products, fast shipping and even faster processing time. What’s even better is a true variety of payments available. Looking forward to continuing business Electric Tobacconist."
"Electric Tobacconist is my favorite online vape shop now! I love that they have a free delivery option that still arrives quickly. Large selection and great prices too!"
"i REALLY LOVE BEING ABLE TO ORDER MY VUSE VIBE REFILLS FROM ELECTRONIC TOBACCONIST. THE PRICE IS LESS THAN HALF IN THE LOCAL STORES. I ORDER 5 BOXES AT A TIME AND USUALLY GET A NICE DISCOUNT. I ORDER WHEN I'M DOWN TO ABOUT 1 BOX AND THE ORDER COMES WITHIN A WEEK! I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDE. THANK YOU E.T.!"
"Love the products, everything iv ordered had arrived Very soon! I hope to continue giving you my business!"
"Excellent service great company to order from"
"This is a new seller for me but they have been great. I live in California but there shipping is super fast which I really appreciate! Everything is packaged very well and my items are protected. They have a great selection. I highly recommend!"
"My new favorite place to shop! The prices are incredible, I can finally find what I need all in one place and I don't have to wait for a product I want to try to be available. I also love how quickly they got my orders shipped out!"
"The service I receive from Electric Tobacconist is amazing. Products are always as described. Delivery is quick. They have a wide variety of what I am looking for; more than other sites I've visited. I have been a loyal customer from my very first order a year ago. This is my go to every time for all my vape needs."
"Everyone I have dealt with is very friendly and helpful! I have had a few issues that were resolved immediately. I won't order from anyone else!"
"Quick shipping and product as described"
"Great prices, lot of variety and fast shipping. A+++++"
"I'm new to vaping, and all of the different options in devices and liquids were confusing. Electric Tobacconist responded very quickly to my inquiries and helped me choose the right vape for me."
"Website is user friendly, fast delivery. Will definitely shop here again"
"Easy order, well-packaged and fast delivery. Received exactly what I order. Who could ask for more?"
"Grimm referred me to your store and glad he did. Your staff promptly replied and problem solved."
"Always speedy shipping and accurate orders from this company I definitely lately recommend shopping with them"
"Excellent knowledge transfer and quick response. Thank you"
"Electronic Tobacconist USA is my go-to store for vaping supplies. Prices are good, service excellent and delivery quick. Doesn't get any better than these folks."
"this is a great i love that I can order on line and receive my package in such a quick time. being un able to go to store a lot of the time this works great for me"
"Cheap,very good and fast shipping love .will be ordering lots.Thanks"
"This was my first order from this company.The service was great.Got my order in 2 days.I would recommend them to anyone !!!"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 17,305 reviews