Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Item said delivered like 3 weeks ago but was never inside my mailbox
Thank you for shopping with the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry to hear that your order did not reach you. We have contacted you via email in order to help resolve this concern. If you ever run into any other difficulties down the road, please do not hesitate to message us using our Help Desk feature!
I have been ordering the same products for a long time. It feels like ET tries to cut corners sometimes by sending their customers cheap quality. I have noticed a great degradation of the quality of their products. I know for a fact the boulder pods that I have been buying lately are not the same I had been ordering months ago. I might have to go somewhere else even if I have to pay a little more for a better quality.
We're very sorry to hear you have had trouble with your Boulder Rock Pods. We can confirm that these pods are ordered from Boulder directly and that we strive to have the best quality products available. It sounds like you may have received some pods with manufacturing defects. We've reached out to you via the email address on your account so we can assist you further. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
I absolutely loved the super cheap prices! I hated the fact that I was given 2 discount codes to use (as a new customer). One discount I got via email, the other was given in a pop-up window when I first visited the website.

NEITHER ONE WORKED. I was super excited to get exactly what I was looking for with a discount. I was so upset that I was told "discount code no longer valid" or "Discount code not valid with your account" that I went to look for another merchant with free shipping... NOPE... there were none. If you're a new customer, you can rest assured you'll get the most affordable prices! The sad part: the discount codes will probably not work!
We're very sorry to hear you have had trouble with the discount codes you were given. In order to use a discount code, you must be logged into the account under the email address in which you received the code. Additionally, discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts at this time. If you are still experiencing problems with your discount codes, please reach out to us with the codes you are trying to use either through our helpdesk page or at hello@electrictobacconist.com.
It was a gift so im not sure what to do acan Ibkkbout it. hasn't worked since I received it.
We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with your item! We encourage you to reach out to our customer care team via the Help Desk on our website so we can assist you with this. We hope to hear from you soon!
i purchased a vuse vape device and u charged 9.99 lpus shipping which was $13.00 -i went to am Moto Mart store and they had excat item for99 cents- ur charging way too much for this item and your price is way out of line- something marked up line 100% i am totally disgusted that you charge this much and i will never order anything else from you and you know it was wrong.
We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our price for the Vuse Alto. It sounds like the store you visited is running a common sale for the Vuse also which is selling the device for $0.99. We also run this sale from time to time and we encourage you to check back routinely for discounted prices. You're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team with any other questions or concerns that you may have.
The most comical process of attempting to prove to this company that I am 21. My passport, my license, and the last four digits of my SSN are all apparently fraudulent and lying to Electronic Tobacco. Extremely frustrating that I have given out my personal information for absolutely nothing! I hope others are more successful than me :-)
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We take age verification very seriously. Our verification system is regularly cleared to ensure your personal privacy.
I placed an order on August 12th and today is the August 27th still don’t have my products. Tried the help desk to find out something but it won’t let me submit it. Very frustrated!!!
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that your order has yet to arrive and that you are experiencing difficulties using our Help Desk feature. You can always contact us at hello@electrictobacconist.com and we can answer all questions pertaining to your order there.
no respond after a week of informing you that I have not receive my order 2 orders. nothin wrong with my address I get packages delivered from every where.where is my package
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Once we have any orders that have been returned to us we send an email to the recipient inquiring how they want us to proceed. We understand that this is a frustrating situation and we appreciate you working with us!
Go through a filter and just search for 1 star reviews and there's tons of them that are red flags that they are definitely not a good place to spend your money
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are committed to providing the best service to all of our customers and to getting all orders out as fast as possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your products please reach out to our support team and they are happy to help!
Customer service is terrible they argue with you about spending your money with them and they took zero extra steps to help me. I am in Customer service and I'm a business owner and I would never let my employees call anybody who spends their hard earned money with us a liar nor would I let them be disrespectful to anybody regardless of the situation. Thumbs down absolutely 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you have had this experience - we can assure you that all promotions are stated on our website in full and that all of our representatives are committed to upholding our honest business practices.
Bought 4 faulty products. Bad business.
Whenever we see that our customers have received faulty items we always work to make the situation right by issuing a return label to investigate the situation further.
10-business days to ship my order. I still haven’t gotten it. No attempt to make it right when contacted. Canned generic reply. Steer clear.
We can guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm MST go out the same day. We are seeing that USPS is currently experiencing delays with all of the influx of mail/ballots that are going through recently.
CAN'T CHECK OUT MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY WON'T SEND ME TO THE SCREEN WHERE YOU ENTER MY CHARGE INFO KEEP SENDIG ME BACK TO THE VERIFICATION SCREEN. VEN AFTTER ABOUT 6 E-MAILS I AM TILL NOT GETTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS. I QUIT
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are more than happy to assist you with this issue - please ensure that you are logged into the account associated with the email that you normally use. If this problem persists we can recommend alternative options.
My first order was pefect, considering that was done during peak covid-19, I'd say well done.

BUT my last two orders were not:
1) they have a promo where if you buy 5 packs of Leap you get a FREE device, well I bought 10 packs and got ZERO devices.

2) I just did a reorder, spent over $86 and the sent my package standard not priority, which is NOT what they advertise.

One of two things is going on, they simply made mistakes, they do happen, and maybe, just maybe I got hit with two oopsies back to back. OR, they are very chincy and try to save a buck by occasionally shipping standard when they know its priority or not delivering free promotional items and instead of honoring their promotion they actually put it in inventory and sell it to the public, assuming the customer will think it was just a mistake.

One mistake is fine, two back to back, has me now shopping for a new vendor.
Hi Jeff,

I can confirm you did receive free shipping on both orders placed. For the Leap promotion, it was required to add the device to your basket prior to checking out. However, I have prepared a shipment for your free leap devices. I have sent you an email containing more information. We hope this helps and please always feel free to reach out to us at http://electrictobacconist.com/help for any questions or issues you may have as we are here to help.

Best regards,
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
Terrible Service. Do not order from Electronic Tobacconist website. I placed and order on June 9th, it is now June 24th and the order has not yet delivered. When I emailed Electronic Tobacconist, they were of no help.
Hi Carl,

We are very sorry to hear your order was lost in transit. We have issued you a full refund for your order as you did not receive it. Please always feel free to reach out to us with any additional issues or questions you may have at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new.

Best regards,
Electric Tobacconist
Customer Care
This company places a deceptive free shipping with orders over $20 on their website, but they have recently instituted a $10 shipping charge unless you order more than $80 worth of product which they don't tell you about anywhere unless you investigate the charge in your shopping cart. They say it's because a signature is required for every delivery under $80, and yet I have never signed for any of their shipments it is always left in my mailbox. Unless you don't mind giving this company $10 in free pocket change with every order, steer clear.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. This is an update on USPS's end - customers in Delaware, Iowa, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia will have to pay an extra $9.99 shipping fee if their order is not over $80. This is outlined on our shipping policy page which can be found here: https://www.electrictobacconist.com/shipping-i167
i’ve been waiting weeks for my order to come in
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. If you would please reach out to us via email or through our Help Desk feature, we will be able to provide further assistance. Currently, USPS is experiencing slight shipment delays, but that is nothing more than a day or so.
When the product came every pod leaked the one that came with the battery ans the 2 additional menthol packets that i had purchased , when contacting the company they gave me a store credit which i will not use do to thats the only product that i was interested in
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Occasionally, there are discrepancies in products since they are mass-produced. This does not happen all the time so we give store credit so that you are able to repurchase your desired product.
Sorry i ordered a product you said you had in stock and after waiting over a week for shipment i reached out and was told you couldn't get it in stock at that time. Just not happy
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our company. If you would please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature, we can provide further support on this issue.
I haven’t received my order, first time!
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature and we can get this situation rectified immediately!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,455 reviews