Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Tasted like burnt popcorn
I never received my package
I am trying to place another order. I have all the correct information in front of me but I keep getting message after message that something Is not correct. I have never had this happen to me before. I have answered 8 robot questions and I am just tired of the BS. My email or my password have not changed. I will not do a rating because I am way too upset.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We have reached out to you via email to further troubleshoot this situation. We appreciate your patience in this situation!
Horrible horrible experience, been over 2 weeks and the order hasn’t arrived and the company won’t even cancel my order. This website used to be elites but sadly now it’s one of the lowest quality ones.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, due to inclement weather, our providers are currently running a bit behind. However, we have heard word from them and they have since recovered so there should be no further hindrances. We appreciate your patience and continued patronage with us.
You sent me the wrong order. I nordered 50mg, not 30 mg. Cubano ejuice. I have sent you 4 emails and no response from you. I want to return the unopened product and recieve a credit for this order that you sent me. How do I do this? Please respond!!!!! I am a good customer, but will no longer use your services if I don't get results on issuing this credit.
We're very sorry to hear there was a problem with this order! It does not look like we've received any emails from you so we've gone ahead and reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can get this rectified for you. We look forward to hearing back from you!
I ordered 2 packages and items were defective and I returned them, still waiting for my refund. Very disappointed in the quality if items that cracked, leaked and I waisted so much ch of my juice that went to waist. Please provide me with an update on my refund. Thanks
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are awaiting your return to arrive at our facility in order to provide a refund to your original payment method - we will be sending you a confirmation email once this process has been completed!
I never received my order.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you are experiencing difficulties obtaining your order - we have reached out to you via email to rectify this situation. You are always more than welcome to contact us through the Help Desk feature on our website!
I have TWO UNDELIVERED orders. I WAS up til now A regular customer.
We are so sorry to hear that! We have reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can assist you with this issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I ordered some a juice from you on 17 January and you still not have sent it stating you have problems with the mail service and shortage of people. Your rating is very .I can't even submit a ticket it won't go through and you have no phone number for people to call this is disgusting
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We can confirm that your order left us on the next business day after you placed your order. You are always welcome to submit a ticket; however, if you are unable to do so, you can reach us at hello@electrictobacconist.com where we would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We have sent you an email regarding this inquiry as well.
I got screwed with huge tax and will never buy again!!!!!!!
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, we are required by state law to charge any and all state and excise taxes. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
Never received the order! Have waited since January 7th and it is now January 24th!
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received this order! We've reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can get this replaced for you. Thank you very much for letting us know!
I have no clue it's been almost 3 weeks and still haven't received My purchase
We are very sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. USPS is, unfortunately, experiencing some pretty severe delays at this time so we are asking for a little more patience while they work to catch up on packages. With that being said, it does look like your order is out for delivery today and we hope that you enjoy your items! If you do have any further trouble with this or any other matter, you're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team via the helpdesk on our website.
Have not received yet.
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received your order! It looks like this order is being held at your local post office for pickup/redelivery. We've reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can provide some more information and assist you further. Thank you for reaching out!
REFUNDS very difficult.
Still unable to find out how to return defective Pods.
We're very sorry to hear you've had trouble with your order! It looks like you've reached out to us and we're still waiting to hear back with the total number of pods you've had trouble with. Once we hear back from you, we can ensure you are compensated properly. Thank you for your feedback!
I informed Electric Tobacco USA, that the device I purchased wasn't working properly. I explained that the device was over-heating and hot to the touch. I sent photos pertaining to my case. Nothing has been done, in regards to my complaint. This wasn't my ony complaint, I purchased Arch Mini products from them as well, that they suddenly stopped carrying the products. Which means that I was left with devices that I couldn't purchased filters. I will never shop with this company ever again.
We're so sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us recently! It looks like we replied to your email regarding your faulty device, however, we haven't heard back from you yet. We'll go ahead and resend that email so we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you! Additionally, we are very sorry that the coils for your Arc Mini are no longer available. Unfortunately, they were not sent through PMTA which is a decision that is out of our control. Products that weren't sent through PMTA cannot legally be sold. We are, however, happy to work with you to find a new product that fits your needs. Thank you very much for reaching out to us!
Never received a tracking # ,Never received my Order last i knew it was supposed to be here Dec 22,2020. Never showed up. Will never order from this company Again.
We are very sorry to hear you haven't received your order! We have reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can get this reshipped for you. Thank you for reaching out to us!
I have bought 4plus from these people& one does not hold a charge& they want proof that I have bought so I gave them everything they have asked for& still no new one to replace the one that does not hold a charge& I just bought the juul & I have COVID-19& can not get around I just want one that works/mind you I got defective product and they won’t honor me another one then make jump through hoops
We are very sorry that you've had trouble receiving a replacement device. It looks like we're still waiting to hear back from you so we can authorize your replacement. As soon as we receive the requested information we can send your replacement device on its way. Thank you for reaching out to us!
I still haven't received my order! And I ordered weeks ago. The tracker says it's still in arizona! I understand the holidays it being late but it honestly should of been here by now! I will never order from u again. I'm very displeased.
We are very sorry to hear your order arrived late. Unfortunately, USPS is experiencing very severe delays that are out of our control, however, we're happy to assist you in receiving your order in any way that we can. It does look like your order has been delivered, however, we encourage you to reach out to us if you ever experience any issues in the future. Thank you very much for your feedback!
Said my order was delivered, but I didn't receive it. I haven't heard back form you about this. customer service is lacking. The fast shipping took over 7 days.
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received your order! It looks like we replied to your ticket the day we received it, however, we haven't heard back. I've gone ahead and resent the email so we can assist you further. Thank you for your feedback!
Good luck getting your order. Shipped from Boulder to Denver, CO. 30 minute drive took 8 days. Complain and they say oh well, not our problem.
We are very sorry to hear your order was delayed! We have reached out to the email address associated with this order so we can help rectify this. Thank you for reaching out!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.87 based on 33,605 reviews