Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 19th January 2020
Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
i’ve been waiting weeks for my order to come in
When the product came every pod leaked the one that came with the battery ans the 2 additional menthol packets that i had purchased , when contacting the company they gave me a store credit which i will not use do to thats the only product that i was interested in
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Occasionally, there are discrepancies in products since they are mass-produced. This does not happen all the time so we give store credit so that you are able to repurchase your desired product.
Sorry i ordered a product you said you had in stock and after waiting over a week for shipment i reached out and was told you couldn't get it in stock at that time. Just not happy
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our company. If you would please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature, we can provide further support on this issue.
I haven’t received my order, first time!
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your order. Please reach out to us via email or our Help Desk feature and we can get this situation rectified immediately!
I haven't received my Juul pods.
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order.
We have reached out to you via email to rectify this issue for you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
Hi,

It appears your order was lost in transit. We have put through a replacement order for you. Your order will ship out this afternoon and you will then receive your tracking email. We hope this helps!

Best regards,
Electric Tobacconist
You’re literally the ONLY business who carries titan fluid and you fail to have product properly stocked , you’ve been out for weeks .
Come on now ! This is a bit ridiculous
Hello,

We're very sorry that we are currently out of your favorite e-liquid. Unfortunately, several manufacturers are experiencing production and shipping delays which has trickled down to us and affected our stock. If you would like any suggestions for alternative products that you can use while we await the shipment of your e-liquid please feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new.
I could always count on ET but since they started limiting the amounts that I can order, I can’t get what I want! ET is the one and only source for CUE products, they’ve got you bye the balls.
Hello,

We are very sorry that your orders have been limited by our product limits. These limits are put in place to ensure we are selling directly to the end-user but we do realize that this has negatively affected your experience. If you would like any further assistance with this matter please feel free to reach out to us by submitting a ticket at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new.
Been ordering for a while but last order had an excise tax of almost $80. Might as well buy locally.
Hello,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this excise tax. We do follow all federal, state, and local laws, and, unfortunately, your state does require us to charge this excise tax. We will certainly keep you updated if this tax is revoked in the future and we apologize again for the trouble this has caused you.
Ordered a product and price was changed by $10.00 due to discounts not available in NJ . I called I explained they did nothing to honor my original price. Very short sighted for a new business and obviously no concern for keeping new business
Hi Evan,

New Jersey prohibits the use of any coupons, price reduction promotions, or price rebates for vapor products.
Discounts and promotions may be displayed on the website, however these, unfortunately, do not apply to New Jersey customers.
New Jersey customers must purchase products for their original retail price.
We hope this information helps and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Electric Tobacconist
Electric Tobacconist DOES NOT take care of their customers. They just want your money.
I received bad pods with the vaporesso pod stick starter pack I purchased.
They did not want to do ANYTHING for me!
Very disappointed! Your better off going through lighter USA, now they take care of you like they actually care!
Hello,

We're very sorry that you were dissatisfied with your experience with us. I would love to make this right for you and as such, have replied to your help ticket with a resolution. If you need any additional assistance please let us know.
My first order was great. This second order was LOST by/at the web site after taking me HOURS to complete, looking through hundreds of items, choosing a couple dozen!

I've never had this experience ANYWHERE on the web, where it was impossible to go back to at least SOMETIME during the ordering process, especially since I was already at the PAYMENT phase of the order.

Stunned. Can't believe such a thing can happen at a site in 2020.
Hi Gavi,

We are very sorry to hear your basket did not save and we are looking into the cause issue. I have emailed you with all the contents of your basket before it was cleared.
We hope this helps and please always feel free to reach out to us at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new

Electrictobacconist
Customer Care
Order never arrived, was told by the help desk that USPS "often marks packages as delivered prematurely, by mistake", AKA, blamed the shipper, then when I asked for a refund, was told the shipper had marked it delivered, therefore it must have been delivered and a refund was not available. Zero accommodation was made other than blaming the shipper while simultaneously claiming what they say is law. Terrible experience, will order from a legitimate company next time.

Attached is a photo of what I received from this company for $15.55.
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you did not receive your package. It is our policy to wait at least one business day as we have found that it is not uncommon for USPS to mark a package as delivered a day early. We have replied to your help ticket with additional steps we can take to get you your package.

Customer Care
If it wasnt bad enought to charge me an 8 dollar excise tax on hardware into new york state. When the tax is only on liquid. I woke up this morning to an international fee charge from paypal on my account when my products were shipped from colorado to new york. I will NEVER use this site again and i HIGHLY recommend you take your business elsewhere. I will be contacting the better business bureau and paypal.
Hi Jeffrey, we are very sorry that you have experienced trouble with us. We can confirm that excise tax is charged on both liquids and devices for New York. Additionally, we are a UK and USA based company, which is why you have seen this international charge on your PayPal.
The my blu device broke within two days.
Hi Christopher, we are very sorry to hear that your MyBlu device is broken. We would be more than happy to investigate your situation further if you would please contact us through HelpDesk!
I am so disappointed in the customer service of this company and the fact that I’ve thrown nearly a hundred dollars down the drain in the process of working with you. My initial order was placed on 4/4, and was marked as delivered on 4/15. I sent in a complaint about not receiving my order on 4/16, and again after hearing nothing back on 4/21. Again I feel as if I am being brushed under the rug with no communication. I understand the world is crazy right now but if you can not keep up with basic customer service, you need to not be open right now.
Hi Kiersten, we are very sorry that you have not received a high standard of customer service from us and we will rectify this immediately. You should be receiving an email from us going into more detail about your order.
Almost two weeks to receive my order . They said it was because of the shutdown. I ended up ordering from good Guy vapes A week after I placed my order with electric tobacconist and still got good Guys order three days before the one I ordered two weeks before. You can’t blame a crisis if everyone else is keeping their word on delivery times. I would rather pay more for someone that keeps their word . The biggest issue I had was I received a tracking number and you can tell the problem was they literally waited 11 days to ship it. There was no email or anything. It was basically yeah we took $60 of your money and now you are gonna get your stuff when we feel like it. I couldn’t even get on the website to cancel my order otherwise I would have. I never bash companies but this pisses me off.
Hi Lon, we are very sorry that your package did not reach you in a timely manner. We had been publicly posting updates on delays as we received them from our warehouse. We have since rectified this and will not be experiencing such delays in the future.
First orders cheap and fast. After that it goes down hill. This last order took 17 days to get to my house. Use every excuse you want that is way way too long. Their web site normally works, but now it takes 10 minutes just to log in. They also have no phone number to reach them and their email contact doesn’t even work. I’ll go back to buying local after this.
Hi, we are very sorry for the delay in your package reaching you. At that time, we were experiencing setbacks due to the precautions we have taken for COVID-19. We have since put this queue into place in order to ensure that we honor the shipping standards that we have upheld for so long -- rest assured this queue will not last forever.
I ordered 2 bottles of salty man blues lemonade salt nics it’s the same flavor I buy all the time, got the bottles and the fluid is brown instead of clear, thought that was weird but I’ll try it, put it in my tank and it tastes horrid!! It’s old! Both bottles are not useable! Going to throw them away! I wouldn’t buy from these guys again if there selling old fluid! Gross!
Hi Wesley, we are very sorry that you have had a bad experience with your juice. We can confirm that all of our stock is regularly rotated to ensure that all liquids are in good condition. Additionally, when juices are allowed to steep longer, this provides a more robust flavor and usually a deeper color for the liquid. If you are still unsatisfied, we would be more than happy to assist you if you contact us through our HelpDesk!
I have been trying to get on your site to place an order for the past 4 days. Every time I am put into a que and I wait. When I finally get to be 1 it put me back into the que! I have ordered from you for a while and I am very frustrated.
Hi Kathleen, we are very sorry that you are experiencing issues with our new queue. We can confirm that we have since worked through all of the bugs so that this should not happen anymore -- please try again at your own leisure!
I understand unusually high order volumes but I've been waiting to get into the website all day and every time I get to "First In Line" it just resets me to the back of the line. I wasted so much time today and never got into the website.

In addition my order is now 6 days late and I ordered before the notices went up on the website. I'm out of fluid.
Hi Phillip, we are very sorry about the delay on your order as well as for the queue situation that you are facing. We can confirm that we have worked through all of the bugs that were causing the queue to malfunction -- please try again at your own leisure! Additionally, we would be more than happy to help you with your order if you would please submit a ticket through HelpDesk!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 31,059 reviews