Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Prices are way to high. I do use JUUL pods, but I get tired of em. They have no flavored kind and I’m Addicted to strawberry and blueberry addicted to strawberry and blueberry. Y’all also promised me coupons and did nothing but lie. I hate liars and I hate a company that doesn’t have competitor brands a juul. I wanted to give 0-1/4 of a star but didnf have that option so I get zero stars. Bye bye wasted useless high priced company. And I’m going to ss this review because I know my comment won’t get posted. That’s ok I doesn’t matter I’ll put it on YELP. Bye liars liars useless company.
I am very disappointed. I placed my order on 1/09/2020 and it was set to ship to my old address, which I no longer reside. I placed a help desk ticket to update my shipping address and on 1/10/2020 received an email confirming my correct address and assuring me that my order would ship to the updated address provided as it had not been processed yet. Today is 1/21/2020 and I just received an email to let me know that my package was delivered to vfc the wrong address!. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for it to arrive and now I have to figure out how I can possibly pick it up. How can this be rectified???
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear you experienced a problem with your shipment. Once a customer contacts our Help Desk for a change of address it is updated immediately.

Our Customer Care team has reached out to you in order to rectify this.

-Electric Tobacconist
Leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and makes me sick to my stomach. Didnt even use half the bottle before I had to switch to something different it made me so ill. I will definitely not be reordering.
Hi Christine,

We're sorry you didn't enjoy your juice! We carry the very best products but understand that sometimes they just aren't your cup of tea.

Our Customer Care team will be happy to discuss a return or exchange:

-Electric Tobacconist
So I ordered some Juul pods on 12/26/19 Today is 1/6/20 and I’m still waiting on my order to be delivered. This is the longest I have waited for a 2 day priority shipped package. I will not be using your services in the future.
Hi Kurt,

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We have some of the fastest shipping in the industry, however the holiday may have impacted the delivery times.

Our Customer Care team will reach out to you immediately to address this!

-Electric Tobacconist
The batteries I ordered for Fin were received, but they will not charge. I have sent 4 messages to Electronic Tobacconist, but they will not reply. I have ordered from them many times and were always satisfied. However...………...never had a problem before. BEWARE.
Hi Eyvonne,

It looks like we had the wrong contact information for you and for that we apologize but we'll fix this!

Our Customer care team is diligently working on rectifying your issue as we speak.

-Electric Tobacconist
I ordered on the 17th, the label was create on the 18th. USPS received it on the 21st, 3 days later. I paid for priority, so it would be here in time for Christmas. Estimate was between the 20th to the 24th. Here it is the 24th and my package is sitting in St. Louis Missouri. It should be coming to Arizona. Why did I pay for priority if its going to take a week to get here. I blame ET for shipping it out 3 days later than the label was created. I blame the Post office for not sending it to the right location.
Hi Matt,

I can confirm your order departed our warehouse the day your label was created. USPS has been experiencing some delays this holiday season which is why your order is taking longer than expected to arrive. We have refunded your shipping cost due to this delay. Please always feel free to reach out to us with any issues or questions you may have at electrictobacconist.com/help

Customer Care Team
Awful customer service and I tried to get an issue resolved for over a week now and have gotten NO help, just repetitive emails about what I should do to fix the problem. I have done EVERYTHING possible and still no help. So after months of using this company and having several issues...I am done
Hi,

We're sorry for any miscommunication you have may received. Our customer service team is exceptional and works very hard to solve all issues as soon as possible. You can always reach us at electrictobacconist.com/help, and our support team aims to respond to all emails within 4 hours of receiving them.

Customer Care
Worst vape ever!!! Taste awful and hits way to hard. The liquid is like water and found out it’s all made in China including the ejuice! Do not trust whatever they have in this! buyer beware!! Scam junk product just taking your money !
Hello Jay,

Thank you for your feedback. All products sold on our website are 100% genuine; we only purchase from the manufacturer or licensed distributors.

Moreover, we are unable to find any account of yours, please feel free to contact our Help Desk to discuss a return or exchange!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
My card was charged twice. Submitted 3 tickets to their help desk, recieved 3 emails saying " your ticket has been moved to top priority" and still have not gotten a response. Terrible customer service. I don't understand how you can have a disclosure saying you'll respond within 10 mins and it's been well over that. Terrible first experience. Will never shop here again.
Hi Susie,

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like there was some mis-communication on our site and for that we apologize! Our Customer Care team (currently) is open 6am-8pm MST. We have taken your concern to our internal systems team to update the notification!

We hope you reconsider using our site again, we truly do have some of the fastest shipping and absolutely best Customer Care in the industry!

-Electric Tobacconist
Ive ordered from you folks for over a year. All of the sudden the process has changed to signature required - I have a lock box. Its ridiculous. Change your processing or lose a loyal customer! I still have not received my order even after talking to postal carrier last week. Please refund monies if you feel this issue will continue. I have not received my order as of this writing!
Hi John,

We appreciate your feedback and your frustration, however, per your state law, proof of age is now required, along with a signature, upon delivery of tobacco or nicotine-containing products.

Because of this, all orders to your state and a handful of others, will require a signature upon delivery.

We are one of the fastest in the industry with shipping, however we diligently follow all state legislation.

Regarding your order, we will be happy to have one of our agents reach out today to discuss this. As well, our Help Desk is always the best first step if you're concerned about your delivery status or have any questions at all!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
THE BILLING OF THIS COMPANY WAS TO HIGH! WROTE TWICE AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOU OR REFUND WHAT THEY OVERCHARGE!
Hi Nadja,

Thank you for your feedback. I was able to locate your account history, however, I see no attempt at correspondence with our Customer Care team.

Should you want to discuss your order or billing with us please reach out. Our Customer Care team is one of, if not the best in the industry!

-Electric Tobacconist
Juul is better. Too expensive for cartridges that taste horrible by the time you get three quarters finished. Since most retailers won't give refunds on tobacco products, don't waste your money.
Hello,

We're very sorry you're disappointed with our website. We have some of the best prices in the industry as well as super fast shipping.

If you'd ever like to discuss your experience or products you can reach out to our incredible Customer Care team at any time!

Electric Tobacconist is one of very few that require signature for delivery. Since I work like most people, I am unable to be home and have to wait until the weekend to pick up my package. This is very inconvenient and other shops use a better age verification system so that signatures are not required.
Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have the best age verification system in the industry, including security measures on our site to ensure proper processing of all orders.

Electric Tobacconist abides by all federal, state and local laws. We understand your frustration, however, per state law of where you reside, proof of age is now required, along with a signature, upon delivery of tobacco or nicotine-containing products.

Because of this, all orders to your state, and a handful of others, require a signature upon delivery.

Should you ever have concerns regarding your order please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Cyber Monday - 10% off when you spend $75 - Pathetic. I miss Totally Wicked.
Hi Randy,

Happy holidays and we appreciate your feedback.

Please click on the site and have a look, we have much more than that. We LOVE Cyber Monday will be having 8 Days of Deals all week, please check in daily for each new sale!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Printed the label for my order after I requested cancellation, then after I received it and made a ticket to have it returned the ticket was closed without a response.
Hello,

Thank you for this feedback. I would love to be able to research this further, however as anonymous I am unable to find any information regarding your order.
Please reach out to our Help Desk and I will personally oversee this.

-Director of Customer Care
I did not receive my order yet it’s almost been a month I try’d sanding emails they don’t respond all I wanted was my money back
Hi Danny,

We are very sorry to hear you did not receive your order. I have sent you an email to rectify this situation for you immediately. You can always reach us at electrictobacconist.com/help, and our support team aims to respond to all emails within 4 hours of receiving them.

Customer Care
Ordered an item on November 12th. Item shipped on November 13th. Today is November 19th 11pm. Tracking has said in transit to next location since November 15th! USPS has just cost your company an otherwise satisfied customer.
Hi Nicholas,

I am so sorry your order has gotten delayed. My team is reaching out to you today to take care of this.

-Director of Customer Care
Absolutely the worst customer service to deal with, I definitely will never be buying anything from this company/website. The people who are in charge of the customer service really need to work on it.
Hi Amanda,

We are extremely proud of our incredible Customer Care team, they diligently work to assure our customers have all their answers in a quick and professional manner.

As well, we absolutely refuse to sell our products to anyone who is not of age. Should you be able to provide us with the requested documentation we will be more than happy to process an order from you expeditiously!

Please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time:

-Director of Customer Care
Bought wrong item and never got shipped still in warehouse , then purchased the right item. Had a hard time getting back money on wrong order total amount of 98 dollars. NOT a great business move on mangement behalf because of stubborn Attuid towards returning costumers. I ended up ordering the right items needed.
Thank you for the feedback!

We take pride in our expeditious shipping and Customer Service replies. We will look into your ticket history and reach out today.

Thank you!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
They keep sending me expired juul over and over no matter how many times i had complained, when ask for refund they never replied back and then closed the case.
Thank you for this important feedback.

We are diligently looking into your account history and will reach out immediately.

We apologize for any confusion with your Customer Care inquiry.

Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 26,294 reviews