Foot Locker EU Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Foot Locker EU

How would you rate Foot Locker EU ?

"very happy feet"
"Delivered trainers ordered before there estimated delivery date, that I was unable to locate anywhere else, great product, great delivery! Can't fault"
"Staff was very friendly and so helpful... I will visit this shop again because is my favorite shop"
"Footlocker always has the most trainer choice compared to any other website and free delivery on order £60 and over. I've never had any problems with any orders from footlocker. Most orders arrive within 2working days"
"I bought a pair of trainers to be delivered to the store (Romford) there was No communication, two different sizes got ordered, then the wrong colour got ordered and then they decided not to call me when my order was finally ready. Terrible service"
"Good service, Great products, after sales were helpful also"
"Good service, Great products, after sales were helpful also"
"Very happy"