Foot Locker EU Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Foot Locker EU
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Foot Locker EU made you happy

"On google i typed in "nike air max bw classics" and at the top of the page appeared a photo of the running shoes with the company footlocker uk underneath it, so i click it thinking it would take me to the footlocker site, instead it takes you to a Chinese company based in russia called "sierraforuk" a company that hasn't been going for long, some poor customers will be victims of fraud by thinkung the site is footlocker"
Are you Foot Locker EU? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Foot Locker EU receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought a pair of Nike in July. I did not wear the shoes more than 10 times and there is a rip on the front in one of the shoes. I contacted the company but they said it is not a manufacturing fault. I basically bought an expensive pair of shoes which i am not able to wear anymore... The company should take the responsibility for selling bad products. I will never trust them again."
"very happy feet"
"Delivered trainers ordered before there estimated delivery date, that I was unable to locate anywhere else, great product, great delivery! Can't fault"
"Staff was very friendly and so helpful... I will visit this shop again because is my favorite shop"
"Footlocker always has the most trainer choice compared to any other website and free delivery on order £60 and over. I've never had any problems with any orders from footlocker. Most orders arrive within 2working days"
"I bought a pair of trainers to be delivered to the store (Romford) there was No communication, two different sizes got ordered, then the wrong colour got ordered and then they decided not to call me when my order was finally ready. Terrible service"
"Good service, Great products, after sales were helpful also"
"Good service, Great products, after sales were helpful also"
"Very happy"