NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
NewChic 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Jude Linsell
newchic fashion customer care number 9861975844
Terrible service, items sent are the wrong size, its impossible to organize a return within the 30 day period as they do not respond to you until after this time has passed, so you can't return anything.
Have received 2 parcels items lovely.Waiting on another parcel said had to be made into 2 orders.Been along time coming .Think this hard .really no complaints
NewChic Customer care Number-6289715616|| -|| -6289715616|| ||all problems solved number please now related I'd problems and any other issues just contacting problems care solved number..”
NewChic Customer care Number-7602521992|| -|| -7602521992|| ||all problems solved number please now related I'd problems and any other issues just contacting problems care solved number..
First of all everything ships from China and takes months to get here. Then once you get it, it's all made of very cheap material. Colors are bright like website shows but of everything shipped quality are horrible! Don't waste your money!
Hello, I returned two parcels Tracked to their stated Return Address "Online Seller - Swtj Unit 73 Interline Way West Bardon Business Park, Bardon Hill Coalville LE67 1LD both have been signed for but no refund/s issued. Have chased and have heard absolutely nothing. These people must be making so much money, they advertise all over Pin-Interest and Instagram, but absolutely no customer care. Please beware, and do not purchase from them. Also quality of items questionable hence the returns. Gillian Self
Utter garbage.
Don't waste your money - the packaging is more value than the clothes
SHADY - Do not buy from these shady people in China. It's barely legal, bordering on illegal scam. I ordered a pair of men's leather casual shoes in answer to an online ad. The price on the web seemed reasonable, in fact it looked like quite a deal (based on US standards). I paid $47 plus $13 shipping with a promised 30 day return policy. The shoes arrived within a reasonable time, within 2 weeks. Then I started to discover why the price was so low. It did not include any shipping invoice, return instructions, mention of the 30 day return policy, shipper's name, address or anything at all about the seller. The shoe box had only Chinese characters on it, no English. The shipping label on the wrapper had a return address at what looks to be a warehouse in Rancho Cuacamonga, CA, but it's obvious that this item came from China. Most likely R.C. is a U.S. distribution site so that they may claim that item is shipped from the US. The shoes are cheaply made. The leather is flimsy with no stitching at all along the top. They are the quality of a cheap pair of leather sneakers, but polished like dress shoes. The shoes were uncomfortable, they did not fit me and I didn't like the quality. So I wrote to them for the promised 30 day full refund return policy. They then informed me that I would need to return the shoes to them at an address in Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China, at my own expense!
I priced the shipping cost to Foshan City. It varies from about $35 to $75, plus Customs Tax and Duty of $30-$40. It would potentially cost me anywhere from $65 to $115 to ship this back to them! Since they advertised as a US outlet and shipped to me from a US address, shouldn't I be allowed to ship back to a US address? I emailed that I wanted a full refund and offered to pay the same amount for shipping that I paid initially which was $13. They then countered that I may keep the pair that I have, and that they would ship me yet another pair of their low quality shoes a different size! Researching Ebay I find that similar quality shoes sell for $10 to $19. In conclusion, I paid 2-3 times what I should have for these poor quality shoes. And the Promised 30 day money back guarantee is really a sham since no one in their right mind would pay 2 to 3 times the price of the item to ship back in order to receive back a fraction in refund.
well I don't really need to write much you as most people have said it already what a bunch of Jokers criminals called and what you like all the stuff it comes faulty there's no packing label constant constant chat messages emails you open up a PayPal dispute so you have to send the items back to China £22 however if you read the shipping label it's got a returns address on it surprise surprise in the UK now I've sent the parcel today and I can guarantee you one of two outcomes one they'll never get it or say they'll never get it two the parcel will be damaged so I have £80 worth of shoes I've paid for and another £22 worth of return postage for faulty goods stay well clear this is probably run by a criminal gang....
Ordered a $70 pair of shoes in May and have not received them yet only a 2nd tracking # last week. I will never buy from them again.
NewChic customer care number 8159877838=8159881623
I placed order on 6/1/20, got charged on 6/8/20, and the last delivery date should be 7/23/20. I have not received the order yet. I have contacted the customer services many times, and they could not help. I want to cancel my order and had been told the refund will take one month?
Contacted after 1.5mths after purchase that the sizing is wrong, and ask whether i want to change size and need to respond within 7days. Responded in the 5th day but my order has already been cancelled.

Refund done by paypal only, minus administration fee, hence i dont get my full amount of money back.
And newchic gave the refund and identified me as seller where i need to perform 5 transactions as new seller to get the money and still need get newchic to confirm that i have delivered my service to them.

Such a hassle and the customer service response is like automated robot response. Bad bad experienece
I ordered a pair of shoes. They were detained by customs who insisted that I pay extra due to the fact that the company under-declared the value of the items. The company insists that I pay irrespective of the fact that the fault lies with them. I will avoid purchasing anything in future.
SCAM ALERT. THIS COMPANY SELLS COUNTERFEIT ITEMS, NOT what is pictured. Item #s 1 & 2 are photos they have stolen of original item, however, what you will receive is a counterfeit because they do not carry item they advertise. They will look similar but are a cheap worthless knuckles. It will be hard to dispute with your credit card company but you can try as this is FRAUD. False advertising and item pictured is not item sent. You will need to take screenshots of item pictured and what you actually receive and must dispute within 60 days of billing. Also, do not return item as paying to ship a counterfeit item back is pointless.
Very disappointed in my first order. N
ormal size pants were way too big and fabric was rough. Most dissappointing is their return policy I have to ship back to China. Won't shop with them again, not when there are other online portals with more convienent return policies.
sent 2 dresses and 4 tops back for a refund on the 6/7/20. have heard nothing since. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF.
I ordered two items 4 months ago. Received one last week. The other still MIA and no response from company. Very disappointing as I really needed the other item. Typical Chinese purchase experience.
I ordered 3 pairs of pants on June 2, and paid over $80 for these and shipping and handling. I have received nothing, and have received no response from the company after inquiring. No tracking information, no idea whether the items exist. I've applied to PayPal for a refund, but who knows if they'll give it to me. They know this company is a scam because they've had so many complaints. They shouldn't be taking money for them.
NewChic is rated 1.14 based on 533 reviews