NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
It looks as if the shoes will be perfect for my needs.
bonjour, tout est nickel aussi bien les matières que les tailles et les prix et une livraison assez rapide même avec le covid! je recommande donc ce site ! merci .
I love the PJ's. They are just as described and cute as can be!DRDSH
I have received the shoes
thank you, delivery is fast and the shoes are exactly what i want
I ordered a pair of ankle boots, they arrived quickly beautifully packaged (I shall use the shoe bag for muddy shoes after walks, thank you!) The boots were slightly too big, I spoke to customer service and they dealt with this very quickly. I have two more pairs od the same boots in different colours, I'm very happy with both my purchase and NewChic's customer service.
I received the three pairs of pants, and they are fine,
Shirts are just as I imagined, and delivered quickly
las medias fueron pedidas en 5 articulos y en cada una el patron era distinto. Solo con 2 se soluciona pidiendo una talla mas, pero en las otras tienen patrones distintos. La calidad de los productos es buena
very pleased with service and product thank you
Both items were a little bit on the small size with respect to their stipulated sizes.
Qualité du tissu et la coupe
Delivered on Sunday. Perfect. Beautiful portfolio, great quality. Very good service.
I ordered the size 14 received XXL - this is a Christmas Present and therefore no time to get it returned and replaced - especially under COVID restrictions -can you send me a replacement NOW & I will return theXXL a.s.a.p.?

American size L)
all good and as promised, thanks
This is a good product.
Very long delivery time.
No idea present for Christmas
This is a good product. Good quality and thicker than the picture presents. I will order from them again. Only issue is that the sizes come up slightly smaller than expected. But then maybe I just need to lose some weight 😄
The jumper looks and feels nothing like the picture. It's cheap fabric, not fluffy, the wrong colour, shapeless with a low neckline not a high roll neck. Very cheap and nothing I would ever have ordered. I'd like to return and have a refund.
great jacket at a great price
NewChic is rated 3.20 based on 1,913 reviews